Njswim is seeking energic and highly self motivated individuals to join our management team!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
– Flexible Hours with evening and weekend availability
– Oversees that the teachers are teaching the appropriate skills for assigned levels based on the Njswim progression.
– Provides a safe, effective, and fun learning environment for all students, families and staff.
– Properly communicates any changes in daily operations with the teaching staff and other managers
– Observes and demonstrates all safety procedures set forth by Njswim and the facility.
– Is responsible for seeing that the family and staff needs are met in accordance with Njswim policy.
– Is able to take and apply feedback from members on lessons, performance, and teachers.
– Completes detailed daily reports at the end of each shift.
A Shift Supervisor/MOD teacher is responsible for the overall safety and satisfaction of the families and staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
– Safety and Security.
– Problem Solving.
– Conflict Resolution.
– Customer Service
– Interpersonal Skills
– Visionary Leadership
To perform for this successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
– Education and/or Experience. College students and those with a college or post collegiate degree will be considered. Students in High School will be considered based on experience, personality, and recommendations.
– Language skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, employee handbook, and Njswim training manuals. Ability to write appropriate progress reports keeping in mind parents and students will see them. Ability to communicate effectively in the swim school environment:
– Command respect
– Speak in a positive, constructive tone
-Maintain a positive environment
-Clearly communicate expectations to families and teachers
– Computer Skills. To perform this job successfully, and individual should be able to use Jackrabbit Class, Microsoft Word & Excel, and email programs.
-Certifications. Certifications are a plus to obtain this leadership with Njswim.
CPR, First Aid, AED, Blood Borne Pathogens, Lifeguard, MOD Training by Njswim, CPO
How to Apply
Complete online registration at njswim.com