Date posted: June 10, 2022
Location: 8065 USI-Burdette Park Trail, Evansville, IN 47712, USA
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Coach practice sessions and workouts.
- Assist with coaching responsibilities during athletic events.
- Attend coaches’ preparatory meetings and implements strategies resulting from these meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of the academic program, including the monitoring of individual student-athlete progress to ensure academic eligibility, the enforcement of study and tutorial programs, and the referral to appropriate University academic resource personnel.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the aquatics center, aquatic programs, staff, and event management.
- Work with student-athletes and monitors adherence to rules and regulations for conduct, appearance, and behavior.
- Work closely with athletic training staff and Team Physician to provide for the safety and health of student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Related playing, coaching, and athletics administration experience preferred.
- Familiarity with OVC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Proficiency with computer systems, word processing, spreadsheet, database, electronic mail, and Internet software.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, management and administrative skills.
- Positive communication, marketing and public relation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with student-athletes, faculty, alumni, and administrative staff.
How to Apply
- A resume
- A cover letter describing your experience in diving
- Unofficial Transcripts
Frequent irregular hours including evenings and weekends required. Frequent travel required. This position is limited to no more than 28 hours per week.
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712