Date posted: September 23, 2022
Location: 15506 State Highway 71, Bee Cave, TX, USA
with Nitro Swimming
I wish it were under different circumstances that we were looking to fill a coaching slot, but sadly the swimming world, and in particular the Kids and Coaches of Nitro lost a great Coach who more importantly was our friend. Steve Wolleben was in his 13th year with us, and he passed away unexpectedly at his home. I’ve received literally over a hundred emails from families, swimmers, and former swimmers with stories of how Steve positively impacted their lives. He was one of a kind and is sorely missed.
But Steve would have wanted nothing more than seeing the show continue. And for that reason I’m posting here looking for Nitro’s next great Age Group Coach to join one of the hardest working and fun-loving staffs anywhere.
I know it’s a weird time of the season being the end of September already, but maybe this ad is catching you at just the right time…who knows? It’s a great opportunity…
Our full-time Nitro salaried Coaches receive Humana health/vision/dental. PTO, 401K with matching %, rolling days off (a paid day off the deck the week following any meet that required Sunday deck time), and more.
We have 01 USA Coaches on staff currently. Of those, 17 are full time salaried. Average tenure is 7+ years.
We have our eyes set on the future.
This will be a FULL TIME salaried position which will include all that is mentioned above.
You’ll have the opportunity to coach alongside a TEAM of Professionals who LOVE what we do. It’s tough to have a bad day of coaching when everyone around you is bringing their “A” game. Hard to describe what it’s like without seeing it with your own eyes.
Our mission is simple, but not easy: Visible Improvement. Delivered with Passion and Joy. Every Day.
Nitro is Coach owned with two locations currently, each with an indoor, full Olympic sized 50 meter pool with overflow gutters.
We’re under construction for our 3rd indoor 50 meter facility which will be in Kyle, TX. It will be 40,000 sq ft of awesomeness. We anticipate opening those doors (and lanes) spring/summer ’23.
We will be hiring for our new location in a few months. But the immediate opportunity is at our Bee Cave site.
If you believe you have what it takes to bring 100% every practice, every day, to the kids in front of you; you’re a natural leader who leads by example; who the kids will follow to the ends of the earth; perhaps looking for a place to grow and shine…I’d love to hear from you.
Date posted: September 23, 2022
Location: 200 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA, USA
with YMCA of the North Shore
Are you an experienced manager with the ability to lead and inspire a team? Are you interested in utilizing your experience to ensure the safety and well-being of others by providing access to important programs and services in the community? This may be the opportunity for you?
As the Aquatics Director at the Cape Ann YMCA you will help support our community and members by ensuring the safe operating and robust programming of our Aquatics center. The Aquatics Director is responsible for all aspects of the instructional and recreational aquatics overseeing two indoor pools, and one outdoor seasonal pool. The Cape Ann YMCA provides swim lessons to youth weekly, offers aqua activities for all ages, and is host to local Swim Teams and regular rentals. Key responsibilities of this role include recruiting, retaining, and transitioning swimmers of all ages and abilities through the programs, and working collaboratively with the competitive team to achieve a successful conversion rate of instructional swimmers to the competitive program. Through strong leadership, efficient planning, high-quality engagement, and direct service, the Aquatics Director manages staff, provides guidance on the technical and physical skills of swimming, creates a fun environment that develops long-lasting relationships, a sense of achievement and belonging, while fostering a lifelong love of swimming. The incumbent in this role will enjoy connecting with participants and visitors of all ages, have the ability to carry out Aquatics initiatives that meet the goals of the organization, and have a strong skillset in planning and leading others.
To thrive in this role you must have a background of progressive aquatics experience leading to the oversight and management of multiple team members, previous experience maintaining the functions of an aquatics center, and the ability to successfully prioritize and respond to a variety of tasks including the emergency response to members of visitors in the pool. You must have the ability to engage and direct others as well as provide instructions and assessments to staff and members in the pool.
In addition to quality work environment our YMCA offers competitive salaries, benefits and professional development opportunities including;
Paid training and development
Advancement and growth opportunities within our seven YMCA locations.
Free YMCA membership and employee discounts on programs.
Health and dental insurance for full time employees.
2 weeks paid vacation in addition to generous paid sick and personal time for full time staff.
Retirement fund with 8% company contribution (once vested/no match required).
Employer funded life insurance.
- Current certifications in Lifeguard/Swim Instructor, Pro CPR, First Aid and Oxygen, or willing to obtain
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency of swim skills in accordance with YMCA standards and have a strong foundation in stroke mechanics
- A Minimum of 3-5 years progressive leadership and oversight of an aquatics center
For further assistance you may contact the HR department at 978-564-3075.
The YMCA is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran’s status.
Date posted: September 22, 2022
Location: 6001 Grove Ave, Richmond, VA, USA
with St. Catherine's School
St. Catherine’s School, Richmond, VA is searching for swim coaches to fill the following positions:
Varsity assistant-2 positions (shared coaches for St. Catherine’s & St. Christopher’s swim program). Team practice begins Nov 7, 3:45-5:45pm daily through Feb 18. (Winter break for two weeks in December). Meets are either Fridays or Saturdays.
Head or Co-head for middle school/JV level, assistant coach for middle school. Team practice begins Nov 7, 5:00pm-6:30pm or 2:45-4pm (Mon-Fri) through Feb. 10 (Winter break for two weeks in December). Six meet schedule–1 Thur, 3 Fridays, 2 Saturdays.
The coaching jobs are part-time seasonal and pay a competitive stipend. The ideal candidates will have successful coaching experience and competitive swimming experience.
Date posted: September 22, 2022
Location: Walnut Creek, CA, USA
with Elsmore Swim Shop
Elsmore Swim Shop is looking to hire an Assistant Manager or looking to hire Assistant Managers (AM) to oversee their location in Walnut Creek, CA at 2054 Treat Blvd. We are a Minnesota based company with stores in Chicago, Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin that supply aquatic apparel and merchandise to teams, clubs, and individuals. Elsmore is family owned and has been in business for 40+ years.
The AM supports management in the daily operations of the store and team sales. There will be a team of four to six high performing associates. The AM collaborates with peers and associates as well as upper management to assess the needs of the customer and develop the best methods for achieving service, sales, and operational objectives. In addition, the AM is expected to assume leadership of the store on an as needed basis. Elsmore will also market its goods at swim meets throughout Northern California. Attendance at these meets is a requirement of the position. NOTE: Some evenings and weekends are required.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered (current and new) and working closely with other Associates to provide excellent sales service.
- Partner with the Store Manager to establish and communicate all critical metrics and expectations within the store, including but not limited to sales, visual, operations, safety, loss prevention, human resources, payroll/scheduling, and training.
- Support account sales which include new and existing client relations. Help anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for clients are met and help the client in all their team outfitting needs.
- Manage, train, and recognize all aspects of performance and development for all store associates to encourage professional growth and build a bench of talent.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales associates, and store leadership.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Previous retail management experience is desired but not required.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for swimming.
- Ability to recruit, hire, and motivate staff.
- Excellent computer skills including excel, word, and social media. Experience with Counterpoint and Magento is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
We have full-time or part-time positions available. We offer a fun and casual work environment. Hourly rates are $20-26/hr based on experience.
Benefits for full-time employees include insurance (health, dental, and vision), PTO, 401k with matching employer contribution, and employee discount. Part-time benefits include an employee discount, flexible schedule, and fun work environment.
Date posted: September 20, 2022
Location: 9915 39th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI, USA
with Village of Pleasant Prairie
The Aquatics Coordinator is a full-time position in the Recreation Department Aquatics Division and is under the direct supervision of the Operations Superintendent. The primary purpose of the Aquatics Coordinator is to provide outstanding service through warm interactions. The secondary responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to: assisting the aquatics staff in program development and administration; personnel supervision; and aquatic facility administration. Employees in this classification must represent the Recreation Department in a professional manner, while having direct supervision of the Aquatics Supervisor position, members, guests, and program participants. A special emphasis is placed on department administrative operations management, more specifically, aquatic programming, business operations for aquatic programs and employee asset management.
- Must be capable of scheduling, training, supervising and evaluating a full and part time staff including the Aquatics Program Supervisor, swim instructors, and aquatic personnel of varying ages.
- Assist with hiring and training of RecPlex Lifeguards.
- Act as direct manager of the Aquatics Program Supervisor.
- Must maintain administrative records and create reports including: attendance reports, program reports, payroll documentation including approval of employee time sheets, accident reports and personnel evaluations; conduct regular performance reviews at prescribed intervals; keep staff informed of regular, new and upcoming activities, events, policies, programs and the like.
- Must develop and enforce personnel standards, guidelines and qualifications to ensure quality in area of responsibility in the RecPlex.
- Assist and train supervisor staff with aquatic staff recruitment, scheduling and in-service management, scheduling of all on boarding trainings (RecPlex and Village Staff).
- Keep track of all aquatic employee hours to stay in compliance with Village policies that are in your area of responsibility.
- Develop and track aquatic department operational processes to constantly look for improvements that could be made to enhance the overall department.
- Assist Operations Superintendent with Aquatic Department HR duties as needed.
- Work with Operations Superintendent to develop, implement, track, and maintain the aquatics budget through collaborative effort.
- Develop, lead, and assist in the organization and execution of all Aquatic Department program management including assistance in the training of all aquatic staff members.
- Develop, track, and maintain schedules for the Waterpark.
- May be asked to assist on deck in a Lifeguard capacity, assist with beach set-up, open water swims, and triathlon set-ups and guarding.
- Provide adult programming, masters swim, and private lessons as needed.
- Must coordinate with IT in repair of replacement of Aquatic Department IT equipment as needed.
- Welcome and respond to calls, questions, concerns and feedback from customers regarding your staff and programs overseen.
- Attend department, and committee meetings throughout the RecPlex.
- Must be available for weekend and evening work.
- Must be able to perform other duties and special assignments as directed by the Operations Superintendent including assignments that may be outside the primary area of employment defined as all other duties as assigned.
- Must exhibit a teamwork attitude and self-motivation, take the initiative to solve problems and innovate.
- Must know and enforce all RecPlex, Village and Department rules, regulations, policies, standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- The Aquatics Coordinator has a high degree of interaction and communication with staff and public. Exposure to stressful and emergency situations is foreseeable.
- The work schedule is subject to varying shifts, but must be available mid-day and evenings throughout the week.
- The work of the Aquatics Coordinator is performed in an indoor pool environment with exposure to warm temperatures and heavy humidity; noise, slippery surfaces, water and pool chemicals.
- Long periods of attentiveness, swimming, jumping, diving, standing, sitting, pulling, pushing, reaching, carrying, cleaning, visual monitoring, verbal and written communication, hearing, moving about pool area, moderate lifting 15-50 pounds, moving heavy chemical barrels (15-55 gallons) weighing up to 500 pounds (with proper equipment), is required.
Requirements – educational, certifications and experience
- Must have one (1) year of aquatics programming experience, preferably in the area of swim lesson programming.
- Must have or obtain within 6 months, Life Guard Certification.
- Must have or obtain within 12 months, Life Guard Instructor Certification.
- Customer service and public relation skills are required.
Date posted: September 20, 2022
Location: 6501 Antioch Road, Merriam, KS, USA
with Johnson County Park & Recreation District
The Kansas City Blazers, located in Johnson County, Kansas is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Full Time Site Director and age group coach. This position reports directly to the Head Coach.
BACKGROUND: The Kansas City Blazers swim team was established in 1975 as a department within Johnson County Parks and Recreation District (JCPRD). Through our COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, we are a USA Swimming Level IV Club, the premier team in the region for over 40 years, and have six Olympic representatives.
The Kansas City Blazers provide a dynamic competitive swimming program for novice to elite swimmers.
The Blazers operate from five different facilities during the school year and another four outdoor facilities during the summer months. The club hosts 5-8 meets a year. As a department of Johnson County Parks and Recreation, the Blazers are able to provide financially attractive and competitive coaching opportunities.
PHILOSOPHY: To inspire and encourage individuals to develop into their full potential both in and out of the water.
The Kansas City Blazers are committed to excellence and dedicated to developing individuals and community in a supportive and nurturing environment.
As such, the program provides the following:
- An educationally sound and ethical program
- The highest quality coaching
- Create and maintain A productive and enjoyable swimming environment and community
- Recognition of each individual’s value to the Blazer program
- Teach and develop life skills through our swimming program
- Opportunities for swimmers to grow and to succeed to their highest level
- Advancement of the sport of swimming
- Assists in hiring, training, and supervising assistant coaches, ensuring all programs are implemented in a safe and effective fashion.
- Sets detailed practice schedules, arranging aquatic facility rentals as needed.
- Sets a detailed development plan for athletes, ensuring appropriate assistant coaches adhere to and implement the plan to ensure athlete development.
- Is responsible for ensuring adherence to USA Swimming Safe Sport guidelines.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with athlete parents, community organizations, school districts, and other swim groups to ensure productive partnerships are formed and maintained at a level of excellence.
- Assists in implementing public relations and communication plan to promote the value of the Blazers organization.
- Responsible for designing and organizing clinics and special events.
- Assists with all meet responsibilities.
- Assists with travel plans for team travel.
- Create a positive team oriented atmosphere where swimmers learn the values of courage and perseverance. All Blazers coaches are energetic and supporters of the sport of swimming and The Kansas City Blazers.
- Required – High School diploma
- Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Recreation or related field.
Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Required – 2 years coaching experience.
- Required – 2 years aquatic programming.
- Required – Knowledge of stroke and turn mechanics.
Required Skills: Ability to create collaborative partnerships within the regional swimming community. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to supervise and lead part-time staff to provide excellent customer service. Attention to detail in formulating practice schedules and development plans. Project management skills to assist overall membership and budget goals. Knowledge of swimming stroke and turning mechanics.
This is a salaried full-time position that includes full benefits. Pay rate is $23.30-$25.36 per hour.
Date posted: September 20, 2022
Location: 4455 Black Ave, Pleasanton, California, USA
with Pleasanton Seahawks
Senior 1 AND Senior 2 coach positions available immediately. The Senior 1 group feeds the Head Coaches group and has highly ranked 13-14-15 year olds. Two 13-14 swimmers from this group made Junior Nationals at the end of the summer season.
Senior 1 – 3:45-5:45 PM Monday through Friday plus 5:45-7:45 Saturday AM
Senior 2 – 7:45-9:15 PM Monday trough Friday
Total compensation can be in excess of $70,000/yr for the right person.
Positions are open now.
Date posted: September 18, 2022
Location: Costa Mesa High School, Fairview Road, Costa Mesa, CA, USA
with Coastal Machine Aquatics Club - CMAC
Coastal Machine Aquatics Club – Multiple Coaches Needed
Pay: hourly $20-30 and potential for salary for the right candidate
CMAC is a rapidly growing club of nearly 400 year-round athletes. We are looking for multiple coaches to assist in our developmental groups as well as a senior group lead assistant.
Potential candidate should have a strong competitive swimming background, minimum of 2-3 years of coaching experience, and have the ability to lead large groups of athletes with a progressive, engaging and uplifting attitude.
Hours: depend on group placement but typically no more than 3 evening hours M-F between 4-7pm
Site: Estancia High School, Costa Mesa High School, or Pacific Sands Cabana Club
Position: Assistant Coaches (2) for our developmental groups (CMAC 1-2-3), Senior Group Assistant (1-2)
CMAC reimburses for all USA Swimming related certifications
- Must maintain USA Swimming Coach Membership Requirements and maintain good standing
- Arrive early, be consistent and reliable with attendance
- Be a collaborative team-player ready to help assist where needed (look for ways to contribute)
- Maintain a daily, weekly and season plan for all groups/swimmers
- Take daily attendance using OnDeck
- Willingness to work toward proficiency with Team Unify platform
- Show empathy, encouragement, and passion for the sport to all athletes and families
- Work from a technique-first approach – be ready to TEACH every session
- Bring ENERGY and ability to CONNECT with athletes and parents each practice session
- Be adaptable to potential shifts in coaching groups and assisting as needed
- Attend quarterly coaches meetings
- Attend up to one swim meet / month as requested
CMAC has a rotating day-off for staff after swim meets and works to maintain a strong work/life balance for its coaches. We generally take 1 week off (2 for developmental groups) during the winter holiday time and 2 weeks off between long course and short course season around the beginning of August.
Please contact Head Coach Keith Ryan
[email protected] / (714) 454-1616
Date posted: September 16, 2022
Location: 2000 Edgehill Avenue, Nashville, TN, USA
with University School of Nashville
University School of Nashville is looking to fill a head coaching position for the upcoming season. Interested applicants should complete the application at www.usn.org/jobs.
University School of Nashville is a Kindergarten-12th grade independent day school in Nashville, TN with just over 400 students in the high school.
Questions about the position can be directed to Josh Scouten at [email protected]
Date posted: September 16, 2022
with Eetu Karvonen - Grand Canyon University
I am a doctoral learner under the direction of Professor Laura Koplewitz in the College of Doctoral Studies at Grand Canyon University. My name is Eetu Karvonen. I am conducting a research study to investigate the life experiences of high-level swimmers.
INCLUSION- I am recruiting individuals that meet these criteria:
- Are over eighteen years of age
- A competitive swimmer
- Have placed in the top 16 at international championships
- Willing to answer demographic question on your gender, age and race (2min)
EXCLUSION- You cannot be in this study if:
- Are not over eighteen years of age
- You are not fluent in English
- You have not placed in the top 16 at international championships
- Not willing to answer demographic question on your gender, age and race
The ACTIVITIES for this research project will include:
Answering demographic questions on your gender, age and race (5 minutes)
Answering a questionnaire in SurveyMonkey (30-60 minutes)
Being interviewed by the researcher about your experiences as a high-level swimmer (60-90 minutes)
Your participation in this study is voluntary. You can leave the study at any time, without any penalty or loss of benefits. If you decide to stop participation, just communicate this to me through email or phone. If so, I will not use the information I gathered from you.
All data in this study will be protected by keeping all data in an undisclosed location that only the researcher will have access to. All the study data will be discarded three years after publication.
If you have questions about this study, please contact me at my email [email protected] or phone +358442404464
Please click on the survey link to participate in the study: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LLD9PCB
Date posted: September 15, 2022
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
with Waterworks Aquatics Swim School
We’re hiring PART-TIME & FULL-TIME (YEAR-ROUND & SEASONAL) SWIM INSTRUCTORS!
A Waterworks Swim School Swim Instructor is primarily responsible for teaching Private and Semi-Private swimming lessons to children. Our Instructors are responsible for progressing their students at the quickest rate possible while ensuring that the students are having fun and enjoying themselves in the lessons.
Compensation: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour
Date posted: September 15, 2022
Location: Lower Moreland Township, PA, USA
with Lower Moreland Swimming
Lower Moreland Swimming is currently seeking a knowledgeable, energetic and reliable applicant for our assistant coach position. The assistant coach reports directly to the Head Coach and is responsible for on deck coaching of our developmental group, age group and senior level groups.
This is a year-round position, approximately 20-25 hours per week to start and there are opportunities to increase responsibilities as the fall season approaches. The Assistant Coach may be asked to attend competitions as well. The assistant coach may also have the opportunity to instruct swim lessons in the private, semi-private and group lesson capacity, for additional income.
Duties are to include, but are not limited to:
- Directly coaching 20-30 developmental swimmers, 40-50 age group swimmers, 30-40 senior level swimmers at practices and meets .
- The swim coach is responsible for providing opportunities for youth to succeed, develop and strengthen physical and social skills through practices and competition, as well as being responsible for the safety of swimmers and following Fitness & Wellness guidelines.
- Working collaboratively with the Head Coach and other full-time coaches/ instructors to set group progressions, team goals, and program goals.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Must truly enjoy working with kids, have a sense of humor, and an ability to meld with the training philosophy of a different coach/program.
We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and driven individual with high energy and enthusiasm. A successful applicant must have a passion for the sport; prior coaching experience and demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with superiors, parents and connect with children/ teenage swimmers.
USA coaching credentials are preferred, but we will train the right person. American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor required.
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday; Willing to be flexible for right candidate
- Weekend availability
Date posted: September 15, 2022
Location: 4475 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek, FL, USA
with Eagles Swim Club, USA Swimming Club
Eagles Swim Club, based out of the North Broward Preparatory School in Coconut Creek FL. is seeking applications for the position of a Pre-Competitive coach. This position requires that you are a certified USA Swimming Coach and will also require additional requirements as we are on a campus facility. A minimum of 2 hours a week is required, practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:15 to 5:15 PM, there will be the possibility of coaching other groups on different days dependent on the candidate’s abilities. The ideal candidate will guide and grow the Pre-Competitive Program threw the competitive strokes, turns and dives. This position requires in the water demonstrations and assistance. This coach will foster positive relationships and communicate well with others on the coaching staff, swim team members and parents, and report to the Head Coach. Position starts on August10th. For further information n our club please visit; eaglesswimclub.com. Interested applicants should contact coach John at [email protected] please include your resume and cover letter explaining your coaching philosophy
Date posted: September 14, 2022
Location: Q6XG+FJ Warrenton, VA, USA
with Elizabeth Seton High School
Elizabeth Seton High School is seeking a part- time Head Varsity Swim Coach. We are an all-girls catholic high school located in Bladensburg, Maryland. The ideal candidate will have some coaching experience and a passion for swimming and teaching the sport. Practices and meets take place on weekdays after school and early evenings with almost no weekend dates required. We compete in the WCAC and WMPSSDL leagues.
Date posted: September 14, 2022
Location: 515 East Main Street suite 100, Carmel, Indiana, USA
with Carmel Swim Club
POSITION: The Carmel Swim Club (CSC), located in Carmel, Indiana is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Full Time National Team assistant and age group coach. This position reports directly to the Carmel Swim Club Head Coach and Associate Head Coach.
BACKGROUND: The Carmel Swim Club operates a 50 meter indoor pool at Carmel High School and trains at select outdoor facilities during the summer months. The club hosts between six and nine meets per year. Carmel, which is located in Hamilton County just north of Indianapolis, is one of the Midwest’s fastest-growing and progressive communities with excellent schools. Hamilton County was also recently named the #1 place in the United States to raise a family. CSC enjoys a storied reputation of success and is recognized for its perennial leadership in one of the nation’s largest LSCs. Carmel High School has won 37 straight Indiana Girls High School Swimming Championships and 8 Boys High School Swimming Championships.. Carmel’s strong recruiting base and community support allows CSC to provide financially attractive and competitive coaching opportunities unmatched in the Midwest.
PHILOSOPHY: CSC takes pride in being a team for all ages and abilities while striving to provide training opportunities for all swimming levels. Emphasis is placed on “life skills” and giving every swimmer who wishes to swim the opportunity to do so. The Club’s mission statement is “Teaching Excellence Through Swimming, For Life.” To learn more about CSC, go to www.carmelswimclub.org.
- Establish and maintain relationships and open communications with swimmers and parents.
- Assistant coach to the High Performance (national team) high school group and a role within the age group program. This must be done in a direction that supports the coaching philosophy and direction of the club as established by the Head Coach and Associate Head Coach..
- Meet with the Head Coach/Associate Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach to outline practice sessions, meet schedules, and to discuss problems or opportunities. These meetings should also ensure that the management of the program remains united with one direction.
- Create a positive team oriented atmosphere where swimmers learn the values of courage and perseverance.
- All CSC coaches are energetic and supporters of the sport of swimming and Carmel Swim Club.
- Experience with technical and mechanical requirements of aquatics facility operation to include timing systems, sound systems, and various training aids.
- College Degree (preferred)
- Competitive Swimming Experience (required)
- Swim Coaching Experience of a USS Swim Team – Three years or more (required)
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certificate and CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding Instructor Certificate or the ability to obtain in reasonable
amount of time from the start date
- Candidates must possess integrity, strong communications skills; and a passion for helping swimmers maximize their potential
- This is a salaried full-time position that includes benefits. A competitive salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.
APPLICANTS: Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume with references to:
Chris Plumb, Head Coach & Chris Pfaff, Associate Head Coach
300 East Main Street, Suite E