with Cascade Swim Club
*****THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*******
The Executive Director-Head Coach is responsible for the leading coaching and overall program of Cascade Swim Club (CSC) in a manner consistent with the Board’s direction and agreed-on Club philosophy. This position is responsible for creating and executing a strategy for CSC’s continuing success for all levels of swimmers, and organizing a qualified coaching staff to conduct the swimming program. The Executive Director – Head Coach will have responsibility for coaching at least 1 practice group and performing administrative duties as assigned by the Board.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop, design and implement a coaching program that ensures consistent standards across the entire team, with emphasis on stroke technique, physical conditioning, and competitive success.
- Create appropriate training programs, and periodically evaluate and ensure that progress towards goals are made.
- Work closely with assistant coaches to develop an integrated and consistent program for age group and developmental swimmers with an emphasis on stroke technique.
- Help each swimmer develop short and long-range goals and motivate them to reach their goals.
- Develop strength and flexibility program for all practice groups as appropriate.
- Attend meets with Cascade Swim Club swimmers registered and be responsible for other coach(es) attending all other meets with Cascade swimmers. Ensure coaching staff is on deck at all meets
- Provide a time and/or opportunity for communication with parents and swimmers regarding personal goals and Cascade’s program.
- Be responsible for supervising, mentoring and evaluating the coaching staff.
- Be responsible for hiring and, if necessary, terminating coaching staff.
- Recruit qualified coaching staff, utilizing appropriate vehicles for advertising (e.g., PNs, website, etc.)
- Provide an annual evaluation no later than the end of April of each assistant coach utilizing written evaluation forms.
- Responsible for preparing the team schedule for workouts and meets for the year and keeping the Board abreast of any changes to the schedule.
- Negotiate with local Parks and Recreation Departments and pools for lane time.
- Retain full oversight for any administrative duties delegated to coaches.
- Attend all Board meetings and provide written recommended actions for Board consideration.
- Assist swimmers in researching and understanding potential collegiate swimming opportunities; and provide individualized written and/or verbal recommendations as requested and appropriate.
- Maintain positive and cooperative relations with all local, state, and national swimming organizations and community organizations, including local high school and summer league coaches
- Represent CASCADE at GSSA, PNS, King County Aquatics, and our Section of USA swimming by active participation in the LSC.
- Provide coach input and content to club communications as needed
- Work closely with the Board to ensure that all Club administrative activities are effectively carried out.
- Coordinate and/ or delegate administration of entries for swims meets.
- Work with the CSC Board of Directors to develop and carry out CSC policy per CSC handbook.
- Develop and supervise all stroke and turn work provided by coaching staff to promote high quality technical development of all swimmers.
- Establish frequent communications to team on a variety of topics such as updates, training tips, meet preparation, injury prevention, nutrition etc.
- Promote and maintain positive club morale and maintain club discipline.
- Maintain positive relationships with other teams, GSSA, PNS, and USA swimming.
- Strive to maximize the potential and development of each swimmer in a supportive atmosphere
- Will participate in Board initiated annual evaluation and mid-year check-ins of Executive Director- Head Coach job performance
- Attend at least one USA Swimming sponsored continuing education course annually. This will be paid for by the club.
- Minimum 7-10 years of Coaching experience
- ASCA Level 4 Certification or equivalent experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in building an organizational model, processes and inclusive culture that supports a multi-site operation
- Strong leader and developer of swimmers and coaches – both in and out of the water
- Proven track record for inspiring excellence at all skill levels with strong skills in development and motivational techniques
- Seasoned experience in designing, implementing and evolving training and conditioning programs to support multiple levels of athletes
- Strong skills in community building and outreach
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within the aquatics community
- Solid planning and administration skills
- Certifications in Lifesaving, first aid, CPR
This is a year-round, full-time salaried position offering full benefits, with compensation based on qualifications and experience.
with Patriot Aquatic Club
– Assist Lead Coaches in the creation of season plans for all levels
– Assist Lead Coaches in developing team drill progression
– Assist in workouts for all assigned groups. Ability to coach all ages.
– Assist Head Coach in planning and implementing group dryland workouts; supervise athletes during sessions
– Represent Patriot Aquatic Club respectfully
– Assist with meet management operations.
– Attend meets as requested by Head Coach (Local and travel meets).
– Assists athletes in setting, assessing, and monitoring ongoing season goals
– Possess basic knowledge on multiple social media platforms and how to use them
– Other duties as assigned
– Full Time, 40hr/week
with Rochester Swim Club
The Rochester Swim Club, a 400+ member aquatics organization in Rochester, Minnesota has a fall opening for a dynamic, fun and energetic Developmental Coach to lead our growing club. The coach will oversee the developmental side of the age group (12 and Under) program.
Located in beautiful southeast Minnesota, Rochester is home to the Mayo Clinic and IBM and has a strong swimming history. Our 400+ athletes span all competitive levels. With a strong swim school already in place we are dedicated to teaching and developing swimmers of all ages, skills and competition levels.
Our primary training facility is a newly renovated 8 lane 50 meter indoor
pool with moveable bulkhead. The facility is Short Course (16 lanes) September through March and Long Course (8 lanes) April through August. This facility also has a 4 lane, 25 Yard warm water pool used for our swim school and our bridge program between swim school and swim team in the evenings.
Duties of the Coach:
(A) Individual is a Team Player and understands the obligations of working within a larger coaching staff. Positive/Can-Do attitude and orientation is a must.
(B) Coach directs all aspects of Developmental 12-u Age Group swimmer training and competition in conjunction with Head Age Group Coach and Head Admin Coach.
(C) Work with Head Admin Coach and Club CEO to guide team activities, including meets, training trips, special events, and team building activities.
(D) Develop and Implement strategies in conjunction with the Head Admin Coach to recruit, retain and grow team enrollment in support of the Club’s goals.
(E) Work in conjunction with Head Admin Coach and Swim School coordinators to ensure ongoing success of the program in introducing swimmers to competitive swimming.
(F) Communicate with membership with weekly newsletter duties and email inquiries, handle all meet entries for groups they are responsible for, attends and contributes to weekly staff meetings.
(G) Weekly schedule for this position is 20-25 hours per week Monday thru Friday with 1-2 Weekends per month during competitive seasons. Our weekday schedule generally concludes no later than 7:30 pm each night. For Fall 2018 our Developmental Groups generally do not practice on Weekends.
(H) Basic knowledge of Team Unify platform and Google Office Suite is expected.
This is a year round, salaried position based on qualifications and experience. ASCA Level 1-2 Coach Certification preferred. Benefits for this full-time position include Health Insurance, 401K with match, HSA with employer contribution and other benefits (mileage and meals) for swim meets. All professional memberships (Red Cross, AAU/USA Swimming and ASCA Certifications) are paid for by the club.
South Jersey Aquatic Club is looking for an assistant swim coach to help-out with various age groups and develop swimmers in every stroke. Candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude, must be patient with children, is a role model for swimmers of all ages and committed to fostering a positive and healthy environment. Candidate must be able to swim and teach all strokes with a passion to do so.
- ASCA Member Level 1-3
- Member of USA Swimming
- Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid certified (prefered)
- Red Cross CPR-PR/AED certified (preferred)
- Competitive swimming/ coaching experience
- Ability to work with swimmers of different ages and ability levels
- Passionate about the sport of swimming
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively information to parents and swimmers
- Develop and implement group/individual goals for assigned age group(s)
- Attend all practices for assigned age group(s)
- Attend all meets, clinics and other team functions
- Evaluate races and re-evaluate training/goals for group/individuals accordingly
- Complete meet entries for age groups as needed
- Coordinate with other coaches to ensure a seamless transition when swimmers advance to the next group
- Greet, acknowledge, engage and interact with members at all times.
- Initiate, develop and maintain positive relationships with participants.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
- Maintaining a safe pool environment during practices and meets
- Following team, USA Swimming policies, rules and regulations
- Be kind to parents and swimmers, act with integrity and be a role model to the swimmers
with Costa Mesa Aquatics Club
Costa Mesa Aquatics Club is seeking an age group coach to work primarily with our developmental group of 10 & unders. The primary group is the silver group – a developmental/skill based group of 6-8 year olds. Applicant will work closely with Head Age Group coach and co-facilitate 1-2 additional groups.
Our program trains out of the beautiful 50m facility located at Costa Mesa High School. We are a building program of roughly 100+ swimmers. We also run Junior Lifeguard Prep courses, club water polo, swim lessons, and a summer swim team. Please contact our Head Age Group coach to discuss training groups, practice schedule, and expectations.
The position requires approximately 7-10 hours of on-deck coaching per week. Groups attend an average of 1 weekend meet each month. Practices run weekdays Monday to Thursday, from roughly 4:30-6:30 PM, with the possibility of occasional Friday and/or Saturday sessions. Light administrative duties possible (monitoring attendance/group registrations, etc).
- Coaching experience at the club, high school, or lessons level preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skill
- An enthusiastic, motivated, and engaging presence
- Ability to obtain all required USA Swimming coach requirements
- Driver’s license and automobile for travel
We offer a highly competitive compensation based on qualifications, availability and commitment level. There are also other sources of income available through lessons, summer swim team, etc.
with Brandeis University
Brandeis University is looking to hire a full time swim coach to administer all aspects of the NCAA Division III men’s and women’s swimming and diving program competing in the University Athletic Association (UAA).
This person is in charge of specifically planning and implementing a training schedule, daily practices, meetings, coaching, recruiting, home meet management, travel management, attending division, department and UAA meetings, and program fund raising. They will additionally teach physical education classes as assigned.
- Coaches student-athletics in the sport of swimming and diving including directing a daily training and practice schedule to prepare for competition.
- Coordinates practice times with the department’s administration.
- Responsible for planning all in-season practice sessions and developing off-season training schedule and program.
- Directs all meet coaching at home and on the road including managing team travel details while traveling.
- Directs the student-athletics recruitment effort of the swimming and diving program including, evaluating prospective athletes and generating applications to the University.
- Responsible for annually recruiting an incoming class of swimming and diving student- athletes that contribute to the success of the team and to the University community at large.
- Advises swimming and diving student-athletes in areas of academic, disciplinary and personal matters as appropriate.
- Coordinates fund raising and alumni relations activities for the swimming and diving program including an annual alumni meet and annual team fund raisers.
- Promotes the program on campus and within the community.
- Teaches physical education classes within the University’s degree required physical education program including maintaining current certifications when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred.
- Experience coaching at the collegiate level required.
- CSCA level 3 and/or ASCA level 3 certification required.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and understanding of the Division III student-athlete philosophy.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively and develop rapport with the students, staff, parents and community members.
- 3-5 years of total work related experience, with 1-3 years of supervisory/management experience.
with Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics - Cardinal Site
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (Cardinal Site) is seeking qualified candidates for lead and assistant coaching positions with our competitive Age Group and Senior programs. Our team utilize multiple facilities in Palo Alto, California, and on the Stanford University Campus. Please contact the Head Coaches to receive a detailed description of the specific training group openings, which include Age Group and Senior.
Job Responsibility – Lead Coach
Lead Coach positions range from eight hours (10 & under coaches) to 15+ hours (Senior level coaches) of on-deck coaching per week. Groups attend 1-2 weekend meets per month. Practices run on weekday evenings and Saturday afternoons. Part time positions are also available.
Job Responsibility – Assistant Coach
Coaches will be responsible for between 4 – 15 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and may attend 1 weekend meet per month. Hours will depend on groups and coach availability.
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers at a competitive level.
- Coaching and managerial experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
- Minimum of ASCA Level 1 Certification or comparable.
PASA – Cardinal offers competitive compensation based on qualifications and coaching time commitment.
Please send a resume & references to Joey Sementelli at [email protected].
To find out more about the program at PASA – Cardinal, please visit pasacardinal.com.
with Parkway Swim Club
Parkway Swim Club Head Age Group Coach
We are looking to hire a qualified individual for the full-time position of Head Age Group Coach. This individual will work with our head coach to develop the whole team, and will work specifically with the 12-under program. This position requires a candidate with strong administrative, communication and people skills.
- Work under the direction of the head coach, leading the age group program (working specifically with the top tier of the age group program)
- Coach on deck, 1 morning practice a week and 5 evening practices, during school year.
- Coach on deck, 2-3 middle of the day practices during the summer and 4-5 evening practices
- Coach on deck, 2-3 meets/month
- Perform administrative functions including, but not limited to, swim meet entries, parent and athlete meetings, tracking attendance, merchandising, meet management, newsletter/website/social media content, and managing team statistics
- Attend team functions and team-building activities
- Be open to potential of leading National Prep group
Specific Group Responsibilities
- Directly coach the higher level age groups as well as beginning age groups.
- Bridge communication between other age group coaches and help continue to develop a strong age group program.
- High School Diploma
- Current coaching membership in good standing with USA Swimming
- Ability to pass all necessary background checks
- Current Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid/Lifeguard Certifications, Safety Training for Coaches
- Ability to perform water rescue
- Experience with Hy-Tek, Team Unify, and Microsoft Office and Excel
- Minimum 2-3 years prior coaching experience
- Experience working with swimmers of all ages and abilities
- Experience working effectively with swim parents & assistant coaches
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- ASCA Level 2 certification
Physical Characteristics & Work Environment
- Indoor pool, occasional outdoor pool, and open water work environment
- Regular exposure to fumes, odors, humidity, and heat
- Occasional exposure to cold and rainy environments
- Ability to operate pool and instructional equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate with coaches, parents and swimmers
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling heavy objects as assigned
Application deadline will be August 3, 2018. We anticipate hiring by August 31st, but are open to an earlier start date.
- This is a year-round, 40 hour full-time position. Pay will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Employee is hired through the school district, and receive full benefits and retirement.
- Employee will receive comp time for swim meet weekends going over 40 hours per week.
- Coach apparel
- Reimbursement for education, certifications & meet expenses
with Mariner Swim Club
The Mariner Swim Club (MSC) is a year round USA Swiming competitive swim in Maryland. MSC prides itself on creating a positive environment and enriching experience for all members of the club with the goal to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to elite level competitor. The home pool for MSC is located at The Gilman School located in the Roland Park are of Baltimore, MD.
The Head Coach will oversee all aspects of our swim team, and swim school, with direct coaching responsibilities for our highest level training group. The Head Coach will manage all hiring and personnel actions for competitive program and administrative staff . Potential candidates must possess Vision for MSC and an excellent ability to communicate that vision through all levels of the club.
with University of Wyoming
This is an at-will position.
Valid Driver’s License with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy Found at: http://www.uwyo.edu/auxserv/fleet/Official-Vehicle-Policy/OVP.pdf required.
The University of Wyoming invites diverse applicants to consider our employment opportunities. We are also especially interested in candidates who have experience working with diverse populations and/or diverse initiatives.
The University of Wyoming, a Division I member of the NCAA and member of the Mountain West Conference (Women’s Swimming and Diving) and the Western Athletic Conference (Men’s Swimming and Diving), has an immediate full-time opening for the Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swimming Coach position.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
At a minimum, the successful applicant for this position must possess:
Further consideration will be given to those applicants who possess:
Complete on-line application and upload the following as one document: cover letter, resume and contact information for three work-related references.
This position is open until filled, however review of resumes will begin on July 9th, 2018. Priority will be given to applications received by this deadline.
The University of Wyoming is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law and University policy. To review the EEO is the Law Poster and its Supplement, please see The Diversity & Fairness page.
Pursuant to Wyoming State law, W.S. 19-14-102, as amended, an honorably discharged veteran who has been a resident of the state of Wyoming for one (1) year or more at any time prior to the date when the veteran applies for employment, or any surviving spouse who was married to such veteran at the time of the veteran’s death, who is receiving federal survivor benefits based on the veteran’s military service and is applying for employment, shall receive an interview preference during the applicant screening process with the University of Wyoming. At the time of application the applicant must possess the business capacity, competency, education or other qualifications required for the position. If disabilities do not materially interfere with performance of job duties, disabled veterans will be given preference over able-bodied veterans. Appropriate documentation of veteran status must be provided at time of application as outlined in the application process. No preference will be given to a veteran currently employed by a public department.
We conduct background investigations for all final candidates being considered for employment. Offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of the background check.
Applicants with disabilities may request accommodation to complete the application and selection process. Please notify Human Resources at least three (3) working days prior to the date of need.
Welcome to Laramie
The University of Wyoming is located in Laramie, a town of 30,000 in the heart of the Rocky Mountain West. The state of Wyoming continues to invest in its university, helping to make it a leader in academics, research and outreach. The university has state-of-the-art facilities in many areas and the community provides the advantages of a major university.
Located in a high mountain valley near the Colorado border, Laramie offers both outstanding recreational opportunities and close proximity to Colorado’s Front Range, a bustling group of metropolitan cities including Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins. This beautiful mountain landscape offers outdoor enjoyment in all seasons, with over 300 days of sunshine annually. For more information about the region, please visit http://visitlaramie.org/
with Stingrays Swimming
Stingrays Swimming is seeking enthusiastic Full-time and Part-time coaches to work with all of our groups from Developmental to Senior level at multiple locations all around the Historic Fredericksburg, VA.
The available positions are at three of our practice facilities: Massad YMCA, near downtown Fredericksburg; Rosner YMCA, in Spotsylvania County just south of Fredericksburg; Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center, just north of Fredericksburg in Stafford County. All of our locations are about an hour drive outside of DC Metro Area and in a prime location to get to the beach in the Summer (less than 2 hours) and the mountains in the winter (less than an hour).
- High School Diploma
- Coaching experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- Desire and passion for the sport of swimming
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills.
- Assist or conduct workouts 3-6 days a week
- Workouts are in the evening after school between 3:30-8pm
- Participation in evening and weekend meets are required.
- Maintain all certification in good standing with USA Swimming.
- Safety Certification: Current CPR, First Aid Certification, and Safety Training for Swim Coaches or Lifeguard Certification.
- Athlete Protection Training (Through USA Swimming)
- Background Check (Through USA Swimming)
- Foundation of Coaching (Through USA Swimming)
We offer competitive compensation based on qualifications.
with Williams College
Head Assistant Coach of Men’s and Women’s Swimming
Williams College, a Division III Institution and a member of the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC), is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Coach of the nationally ranked Men’s and Women’s swimming programs. This is a full time, 10-month, term appointment with the possibility of renewal.
The Assistant Men’s and Women’s coach is responsible for providing assistance to the Head Coach in all aspects of the program, including but not limited to player development, on deck coaching, assistance with seasonal and workout planning, assistance with dry-land training, recruiting, travel logistics, administrative and meet management responsibilities as well as coordinating lifeguards and pool monitors.
We are especially interested in individuals who have experience with diverse populations who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of athletic opportunities at Williams. Candidates from under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience with and commitment to supporting diverse and inclusive communities.
Bachelor’s degree and college level swimming experience required. Multiple years of high-level coaching preferred. Successful candidates will be self motivated and possess the ability to teach and coach highly talented student-athletes in a challenging academic environment; in addition to a knowledge and commitment to NCAA and NESCAC rules. Effective communication skills are required.
For optimal consideration please submit cover letter and resume by July 14, 2018, review of resumes will continue until filled. Job Group 3-C.
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
To apply for this position, please visit staff-careers.williams.edu. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-4247 or email at [email protected]
Williams College is a coeducational liberal arts institution, offering undergraduate education to its 2,000 students. The College has built its reputation on a long tradition of outstanding teaching and scholarship and on the academic excellence of its students. Among the opportunities that Williams offers its students and approximately 260 faculty members are interdisciplinary programs and centers, including the Multicultural Center, the Oakley Center for the Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Center for Environmental Studies as well as extensive library and museum collections, expanding theatre and dance facilities, a center for information technology, well-equipped laboratories, and a broad-based athletics program. See also Williams College website (http://www.williams.edu).
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn, and thrive.
with Sterling Stingrays Swim Club
The Stingray Swim Team Director/Head Coach is responsible for providing leadership and supervision of the District’s Stingray Swim Club, aquatic programs and any other assigned programs, activities and areas.
The Stingray Team Director/Head Coach is responsible for performing the essential functions as outlined in this job description. Stingray Team Director/Head Coach is a full-time/exempt employee who may work in excess of fifty (50) hours per week. Work pace varies depending on the task required. The position requires the ability to work in the hard level (100 lbs. or less).
Salary range is between $40,000 to $70,000, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS-STINGRAY TEAM DIRECTOR/HEAD COACH
- Responsible for the day-to-day direction, hands on guidance and involvement in all aspect of the Stingray Swim Club, including working with swimmers, parents and coaching staff.
- Responsible for effectively coaching one or more age group levels as well as setting strong, positive, enthusiastic and highly energetic tone for all age groups.
- Oversees and manages the process of meet selection, meet entries, scheduling and coordinating of home and away meets.
- Responsible for the recruiting, supervising, evaluating and managing the performance and professional development of all Assistant Coaches.
- Develops and implements the latest and most effective training plans for stroke technique, training, dryland progressions and taper strategies for a wide range of swimmer ages and abilities.
- Provides active involvement in the recruitment, development and the progression of swimmers in all age groups that will both maintain and grow team membership.
- Works with all swimmers and parents in determining appropriate goals; and, fosters in swimmers, important attitudes and skills such as discipline, goal setting, time management and healthy habits that will benefit them throughout life.
- Regularly communicates with swimmers and families through a variety of channels and methods, including but not limited to regular swimmer and parent meetings, newsletters, emails, SPD/SSSC websites, etc.
- Responsible in securing team and meet sponsors as well as the coordination of all team fundraisers.
- Develops and promotes aquatic programs and activities including but not limited to social and competitive programs/activities for youth and adults, private and group lessons, clinics, camps, and special events.
- Assists in the development and implementation of pricing and other strategies to recruit new and retain current aquatic participants.
- Recruits, recommends, selects, trains, supervises, schedules and evaluates part-time personnel under the direction of the Duis Recreation Center Manager. Conducts an on-going evaluation of the District’s aquatic related staffing needs and makes adjustments to ensure programs operate efficiently and create an environment for success.
- Monitors trends in aquatic programs to ensure the District is offering the best/latest in facilities, equipment, programs, and activities.
- Evaluates, recommends, and prepares specifications and purchases of aquatic related equipment and supplies.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative planning and working relationships with other local community agencies and service organizations.
- Evaluates assigned areas on a regular basis. Prepares and issues reports as needed and as requested.
- Coordinates staff, pool schedules, swim meets and other events with the Duis Recreation Center Manager.
- Publicizes aquatic related and other assigned programs/areas/activities to the community through a wide variety of formats with the assistance of the Duis Center Manager and the District’s Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of the budget; recommend expenditures for assigned areas in accordance with said budget.
with Lemont Park District Dolphins
The Lemont Park District, located in Lemont, Illinois a southwest suburb of Chicago, is looking for a part-time Head Swim Coach for the 2018/2019 swim season. The Dolphins Swim Team has grown to a 140 swimmer team and is continually providing opportunities to allow swimmers to be the best they can be in and out of the pool. We have had many successful swimmers reach the Junior Olympics and Zones level of the championship series and are looking forward to more future successes.
The Head Swim Coach will oversee all swim team levels, including Masters Swim Team, and would be trained in, or in charge of, certain administrative duties including but not limited to programs such as Hy-Tek, Meet Manager, Team Unify, etc. In addition, responsibilities will include developing the Senior swimmers with a focus on technique, primary coaching responsibility of our 13 -18 age group, planning and implementation of swim and dryland training, attending swim meets as scheduled and consistently communicating with swimmers and parents.
Please contact Christine Aguirre, Aquatic Supervisor, at 630.327.8301 or via email at [email protected] if you are interested.
The pay range is $25,000 to $32,000 annually depending on qualifications and experience. This is also an IMRF position.
with Crimson Aquatics Boston
Crimson Aquatics (Boston branch) located in the Brookline/West Roxbury area is seeking an experienced coach to work with our age group swimmers.
Responsibilities: 1) Conduct daily workouts (daytime and afternoon hours available) 2) Assist Head Age Group Coach with administrative tasks relating to the team including swim meet arrangements and team performance as well as communications with parents. 3) Work closely with the Crimson Aquatics staff and other coaches on issues that concern the club as a whole. 4) Participate in weekend swim meets as required.
Qualifications: previous work experience coaching age group swimmers, preferably CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard certified.
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates should direct their cover letter and resume to [email protected]