Date posted: June 12, 2022
Location: Fredericka G. Evans Cultural Centre, Hospital Street, Mobile, AL, USA
with City of Mobile Swim Association
The City of Mobile Swim Association (CMSA), located in Mobile, Alabama, is searching for a Head Coach to lead and direct our year-round USA Swimming Program. CMSA is currently a USA Swimming Bronze Medal Club, an ASCA Top 100 Age Group Program, and has achieved a Level 3 Club Recognition. Our club has been recognized by USA Swimming’s Club Excellence program 15 of the past 16 years. We have approximately 110 swimmers, including State, Sectional, Junior National, National and Olympic Trials qualifiers, and a tremendous amount of young talent with huge potential. The team swims at two pools: a 50-meter indoor facility at Bishop State Community College, and a 25-yard outdoor facility at Mirror Lake Racquet Club. We strive to create a fun, safe, and encouraging competitive environment. The mission of CMSA is to provide a competitive swimming atmosphere in the greater Mobile area that services a broad range of ambitions. We offer a program that welcomes all abilities and encourages everyone to achieve his/her maximum potential as athletes and citizens. We want swimmers and parents to expect CMSA to provide an environment where excellence is expected, and pursuit of potential is the group goal.
The anticipated start date is August 2022.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Overall development, planning, organizing, and implementation of all CMSA swimming programs.
- Coordinates all swim team practices, programs and meet scheduling.
- Coordinates effective registration procedures, accurate fee collections, maintain rosters.
- Oversees meet entry procedures and entry preparation. Maximizes pool usage effectively for practices and meets.
- Works with site management to provide for pool use, maintenance and management.
- Recruits, trains, supervises, reviews, schedules swim coaching staff and volunteers.
- Cultivates a team approach and works harmoniously with staff of all levels.
- Schedules and supervises local and team travel swim meets.
- Orders and maintains inventory of necessary program equipment, materials and supplies. Assists in maintaining timing equipment and with set up and breakdown activities.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all staff, parents, and community through newsletters, website, appearances, team handbook, etc.
- Develops and administers a program budget, establishes fees, assists in fund raising activities, recruits new members, develops programs and secures facility for program usage.
- Implements and evaluates programs to achieve effectiveness and profitability.
- Works with Board of Directors to craft a Team Vision and long-range planning.
- Attends all Board of Directors meetings; prepares a written Coach’s Report; and sits on the nominating committee.
- Maintains regular office hours.
- Five years relevant experience – strongly prefer national caliber level experience with proven results such as directly coaching Junior National Qualifiers and Olympic Trials qualifiers.
- National certification of at least ASCA Level 4 or higher as a swimming coach preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (significant relevant experience may be substituted for this requirement).
- Strong core values that include integrity, hard work, patience and respect
- A passion for swimming and team excellence, exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Member in good standing with USA Swimming and current on all background checks and certifications
- Working knowledge of the following systems: Team Unify, Meet Manager, Colorado Timing, etc.
The ideal candidate should be energetic, supportive, and enthusiastic. We are looking for a Head Coach who has a passion to coach and teach our swimmers. You should be interested in our members’ character and athletic development. If you are encouraging, motivating, and cheering our swimmers to perform at their highest level on and off the pool deck, then you are who we are looking for.
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience and expertise.
Date posted: June 11, 2022
Location: 83RP+7JF, Salmiya, Kuwait
with SportStations Academy
Head coach expected duties:
Design and implement swimming programs for introductory level through to competitive levels.
Manage a team of senior coaches and instructors.
participates in practices and intercollegiate competitions. Teach necessary skills from the basic fundamentals to the techniques and strategies of competition.
Promote and foster a positive team environment, appropriate behaviour, and sportsmanship by team members. Responsible for the conduct of team members both on and off the deck.
Promote and maintain an environment where the physical, mental, social and academic well-being of all student-athletes are a priority.
Evaluating, recruiting and selecting qualified prospects who have the ability to compete in the classroom and athletically. Actively seek out and encourage a diverse group of prospects and assist them through the application process.
Date posted: June 10, 2022
Location: Lake Forest, CA, USA
with SET Swim Team
The Swim Team is seeking full-time assistant coaches in the beautiful Southern California. The Swim Team currently has representatives on both the USA National and USA Junior National teams. We offer an opportunity for all swimmers to learn and grow to become a competitive swimmer.
Applicants should have prior coaching experience or swimming experience and hold or be willing to obtain the following certifications: Coaches Safety Training, CPR and First Aid (as is required to obtain USA Swimming Coaching credentials). A background check will be required by USA Swimming as well as athlete protection training.
- Supervise and maintain a positive swim environment.
- Analyze swim techniques and determine skill levels
- Educate swimmers on various swim techniques and styles
- Oversee training
- Recruit new talent
- Prepare swimmers for meets
- Travel and attend meets
- Finding and promoting swim meets for the team to attend
- Communicate with the families
- Based on experience
Date posted: June 10, 2022
Location: 8065 USI-Burdette Park Trail, Evansville, IN 47712, USA
with University of Southern Indiana
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Coach practice sessions and workouts.
- Assist with coaching responsibilities during athletic events.
- Attend coaches’ preparatory meetings and implements strategies resulting from these meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of the academic program, including the monitoring of individual student-athlete progress to ensure academic eligibility, the enforcement of study and tutorial programs, and the referral to appropriate University academic resource personnel.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the aquatics center, aquatic programs, staff, and event management.
- Work with student-athletes and monitors adherence to rules and regulations for conduct, appearance, and behavior.
- Work closely with athletic training staff and Team Physician to provide for the safety and health of student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Related playing, coaching, and athletics administration experience preferred.
- Familiarity with OVC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Proficiency with computer systems, word processing, spreadsheet, database, electronic mail, and Internet software.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, management and administrative skills.
- Positive communication, marketing and public relation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with student-athletes, faculty, alumni, and administrative staff.
Date posted: June 10, 2022
Location: New Brunswick, NJ, USA
with RWJ New Brunswick - Rutgers Athletic Department
Athletic Trainer, Rutgers Athletic Department
RWJ New Brunswick
New Brunswick, NJ
Full Time, Days
Expected Start Date: July 1, 2022. Resumes will be reviewed upon receipt until position is filled.
RWJ Barnabas Health is currently accepting applications for the position of Athletic Trainer at Rutgers University. The successful candidate will serve as full-time athletic trainer with Rutgers University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, with primary support of the Women s Swimming & Diving and Women s Tennis programs.
Rutgers University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is in Piscataway, New Jersey and is a member of the Big Ten Conference and NCAA Division I.
RWJBarnabas Health is a not-for-profit healthcare system spanning New Jersey with a focus on expanding health of our region, covering 5 million residents.
- Master’s degree in athletic training or related field.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification (BOC) certification in good standing.
- New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners Athletic Training License, or eligible.
- Active AHA BLS CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Experience managing multiple tasks while working proficiently under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to meet the extensive time commitments required for an NCAA Division I athletic program, including non-traditional working hours, holidays, evenings, and weekends; Travel is required.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality and discretion in managing personal health information.
- Requires ability to routinely lift equipment and supplies (up to 50 pounds) from ground and assist with ambulation of injured individuals.
- Professional experience as an Athletic Trainer working with Swimming and Diving and/or Tennis at the collegiate or elite level.
Applications, including cover letter, resume, and list of professional references must be submitted via this link: https://www.rwjbarnabashealthcareers.org/athletictrainer_
Applications sent directly to department personnel without submission via this link may not be considered.
Additional inquiries may be directed to Kyle Brostrand, Assistant Director of Athletic Training, at [email protected].
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date posted: June 9, 2022
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, USA
with Evolution Racing Club
About the Organization
Evolution Racing Club is a youth-serving, non-profit (501 c3), year-round competitive swim team with a rich history in serving Orange County residents. Our swimmer base consists of swimmers ages 5 – 18 (in general), from novice to Olympic Trial time standard skill level. Evolution Racing Club currently has over 350 registered year-round swimmers and 200 pre-competitive swimmers. The Evolution Racing Club participates in the very competitive Southern California Swimming LSC and is part of the Orange Committee. Evolution Racing Club currently operates in Laguna Hills, Ladera Ranch, and Santa Margarita Catholic High School. This posting is for a position at our Santa Margarita Catholic High School site.
Position: Evolution Racing Club National Development Coach
- USA Swimming certified coach with a track record for excellent results and swimmer retention
- Must be current on all USA Swimming coach membership requirements
- Must be a great communicator
- Support, develop and show measurable success at coaching swimmers, ages 13 and over, who have achieved Junior Olympic – Sectionals time standards.
- Coaching responsibilities for this group start at 4:30 pm and end at 7:30 pm, Monday – Friday and 7:00-10:00 am on Saturdays.
- Develop a season plan inclusive of practice, dryland, swim meets, team building activities, parent communication, and milestones that you expect to achieve for each swimmer.
- Complete swim-meet entries in a timely manner taking into consideration the individual needs of each swimmer entered in the meet.
- Attend swim meets that include the participation of swimmers that you coach.
- Coordinate goal meetings with each swimmer and align coach/swimmer goals for the season.
- Attend monthly coach meetings and share best practices.
- Develop and maintain a dryland program that includes age-appropriate activities that will help in each swimmer’s core strength development.
- Attend and support team activities that may be outside of the coaching realm.
- Take attendance at each practice.
- Communicate effectively with the administrative staff and with parents.
- Communicate any time-off that does not fall within the vacation time description in the benefits section.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Private lesson opportunities
- Swim lesson instruction opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Continuous monthly pay with two weeks of forced vacation after the season ends in July/August.
Date posted: June 9, 2022
Location: 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, USA
with Northeastern University
Northeastern University Assistant Coach, Women’s Swimming & Diving, will work with the head coach in maintaining a highly competitive Division I program to include: practice and game coaching, recruitment of prospective student-athletes, compliance of NCAA and institutional rules, fund raising, off season conditioning, and administrative tasks.
A bachelor’s degree is required. Candidate should have up to three years of coaching and recruiting experience in Division I Women’s Swimming & Diving; a thorough knowledge recruiting practices and NCAA regulations; good organizational, communication, and time management skills; and the ability to take on multiple tasks and work independently or in a team setting. The candidate must be willing to work nights and weekends as well as be available for travel depending on the game schedules. Previous collegiate competition experience is preferred.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University’s commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity.
Date posted: June 9, 2022
Location: Union College, Union Street, Schenectady, NY, USA
with Union College
The Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swimming Coach will assist the head coach with all aspects of running a successful men’s and women’s swimming and diving program.
Assist with recruiting.
Monitor the academic progress of swimming student-athletes.
Assist with practice planning.
Communicate effectively with student-athletes, parents, alumni, and administration.
Perform various duties within the Athletics Department.
Bachelor’s degree required
Strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Ability to identify and attract outstanding student-athletes to Union College
Demonstrated understanding of NCAA rules and regulations
A philosophy compatible with a multi-classified liberal arts college with highly selective academic standards
Candidate must be safety conscious and able to work with a diverse group of individuals
The College is committed to excellence in academics and athletics, diversity and a well-balanced, broad based intercollegiate athletics program dedicated to the concept of the student-athlete.
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: Stockton, CA, USA
with University of the Pacific
The Assistant Swimming Coach teaches and instructs student-athletes how to perform in their sport, including sport-related fundamentals, skills, team concepts, and safety practices.
This is a nine (9) month position with possible renewal based on identified funding.
University of the Pacific recognizes that diversity, equity, and inclusion is foundational to the success of our valued students and employees. We prioritize policy and decision-making that demonstrates awareness of, and responsiveness to, the ways socio-cultural forces related to race, gender, ability, sexuality, socio-economic status, etc. impede or propel students, faculty and staff.
This position serves as Campus Security Authority (CSA) as outlined by the Clery Act. CSAs have federally mandated responsibilities to report crimes that are reported them.
Skills/Knowledge and Expertise:
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires extended periods of sitting, standing and walking. Occasional climbing stairs, bending, stooping and reaching. Requires lengthy duration(s) of time spent outdoors. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel:
Valid driver’s license required. Incumbent must also be able to meet the University’s fleet rules and be eligible to drive for University business. The University and its insurance carrier reserves the right to exclude applicants based on their driving record.
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: New Canaan Community YMCA, South Avenue, New Canaan, CT, USA
with New Canaan Community YMCA
NEW CANAAN COMMUNITY YMCA
Position: Assistant Coach- Full Time
Supervisors: Director of Competitive Swimming/Associate Director of Competitive Swimming
Under the direction of the Director of Competitive Swimming and the Associate Director of Competitive Swimming, the candidate will assist/lead groups at the Developmental, Age Group and Senior levels of the swim team. This includes maintaining a high level of communication with fellow coaches, assisting with all daily practices, attending swim meets (Friday evenings and weekends), and assisting with the planning and executing of events (competitive and social). The Assistant Coach should be able to answer questions pertaining to all aspects of the swim team and should be cognizant of the other areas of the YMCA.
Previous competitive coaching experience is strongly recommended. Certifications in the following safety areas: CPR for the Professional Rescuer, Lifeguard Training or Safety Training for the Swim Coach, and First Aid. Other certifications: YMCA Principles of Competitive Swimming and Diving, USA Swimming Foundations of Coaching and USA Swimming Athlete Protection Certification. The successful candidate must pass both the YMCA background screening as well the USA Swimming background screening and attend a new hire orientation before they will be able to begin work.
- Proficiency in Team Unify and Hy-Tek Meet Manager strongly recommended.
- Assisting in creating and executing curriculum and seasonal plan for age group levels and pre-team programs.
- Report to supervisors on all matters relating to the team. (Athlete and team development, behavioral issues, etc.)
- Assist with all practices as directed by
- Attend all meets scheduled and assigned by supervisors.
- Keep all required certifications up to date (CPR, Coaches Safety Training, First Aid).
- Continue personal education related to the sport of swimming.
- Perform other duties as designated by the supervisor.
- Reply to all messages (phone, email, etc.) in a timely manner
- Attend all scheduled parent meetings as directed by supervisors.
- Job Description may be changed at any time by supervisors.
- Candidate must possess sufficient strength, agility, and mobility to perform essential functions of position, and to supervise program activities
- While performing the duties of this job, the candidate is frequently required to walk, stand, and talk.
- The candidate may occasionally need to exercise these physical labor demands of light work, exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally.
- While performing the duties of this job, the candidate may occasionally be exposed to outdoor weather conditions, wet and/or humid environments, moderate/ extreme noise.
EFFECT ON END RESULT
Assist in organizing, promoting, and developing an efficient and effective swim team program to encourage enjoyable youth participation and retention, under the auspices of the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
ABOUT THE NEW CANAAN YMCA
The New Canaan YMCA is a 503-c non profit YMCA in New Canaan, CT (less than an hours drive to NYC) that serves the New Canaan Community.
The New Canaan YMCA Caimans have been a competitive YMCA swim team for 60 years.
The Caimans have been a very successful team that in the past has had multiple Olympic Trial Qualifiers, has been a bronze and silver medal club is a level 1 USA Swimming Club and has been a CT Age Group team champion. The Caimans have consistently had a presence at the YMCA National Championship placing as high as 3rd place in 2007.
This past year the Caimans have had a CT Senior Champion, a CT Age group champion, 2 2nd places finishes at the YMCA National Championship Meet and a US Open Qualifier. The team also won the GTSA TYR Championship in Tampa Florida in April.
While being a full time non -exempt full time staff member at the YMCA you would be eligible for overtime, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as being able to join the YMCA retirement fund.
Salary will be at an hourly rate of $22.00 an hour.
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: 111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive, Lakeland, FL, USA
with Florida Southern College
JOB SUMMARY: Assists the head coach in day-to-day operations of the College’s swim team including, but not limited to, recruiting, scouting, academic support, NCAA compliance and general operations within NCAA rules. The Assistant Coach also assumes various administrative responsibilities.
- Support the Head Coach by assisting with the team in all assigned aspects.
- Facilitate a good relationship between the head coach and team members.
- Trains and develops team members in the sport’s skills, strategies, techniques and conditioning.
- Assists the Head Coach with managing budgets, scheduling, inventory, travel logistics, strength and conditioning, fundraising, and community service and engagement projects.
- Assists the Head Coach in planning of practice sessions and developing game plans for competition.
- Assists the Head Coach in recruiting qualified Prospective Student Athletes (PSA), e.g., through evaluation and identification of prospective student athletes; by evaluation of skill and academic performance; contact and communication with PSA’s and families; and cultivation of relationships with high school coaches.
- Assists the Head Coach in monitoring the academic progress and success of team members and helping with academic related forms and processes.
- Abides by all NCAA, Sunshine State Conference and Florida Southern College rules, policies and procedures with an understanding that failure to do so may lead to sanctions up to and including termination.
- Promptly reports any suspected violation (including possible violations committed personally or by any other member of the athletics department staff, compliance related offices and staff, student athletes, or boosters) of NCAA, SSC or FSC Athletics rules to the Assistant AD for Compliance, Faculty Athletics Representative (FAR) or Director of Athletics.
- Active participant in the education and enforcement of NCAA Rules within the sport community.
- Work closely with the athletic training staff to ensure the safety of all student-athletes.
- Accurately completes all required or assigned NCAA, SSC, and FSC forms, reports, or required paperwork.
- Works cooperatively with other athletics coaches and Florida Southern College Faculty/Staff.
- Represent the program and Florida Southern College with sportsmanship, integrity, and professionalism.
- Attends all department staff meetings as required.
- Participates as a member of the college community by teaching appropriate courses or class sessions as required.
- Contributes to the success of the department by performing all other duties as needed to drive the vision, fulfill the mission, and abide by the values of the College.
About our ideal candidate
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least two years of experience in coaching at the intercollegiate level is required, however, extensive player experience at the collegiate level can be substituted for the coaching experience.
- Any coaching experience in a NCAA Division II level program is preferred.
- Must maintain current and valid CPR and first aid certifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations governing recruitment, eligibility and related functions is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Management and organizational skills are required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels, outdoors and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly; physical agility to lift up to 25 pounds to shoulder height and 50 pounds to waist height (with assistance if needed); and to bend, to stoop, to sit on the floor, to climb stairs, to walk and to reach overhead.
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Regular and reliable attendance at the college during regular scheduled days and work hours is an essential function of this position.
- A fulltime schedule of at least 40 hours worked weekly is expected.
- Work is performed indoors and/or outdoors in conditions including loud and constant noise and inclement weather.
- Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks.
- Regular travel.
- The position is held on an active residential campus therefore not intended for remote work.
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: 1400 E Hanna Av, Indianapolis, IN, USA
with University of Indianapolis
- Assist the head coach in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training, and competition
- Assist in the identification and recruitment of potential student-athletes
- Supervise graduate assistant(s) and student athletes
- Provide guidance and assistance to student-athletes on a range of personal issues, as required
- Assist the head coach with the student-athlete academic success
- Maintain compliance of all University of Indianapolis, NCAA DII, and GLVC policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of three years of experience as a player or coach at the collegiate level is required
- Knowledge concerning NCAA, DII, and GLVC Compliance is required
- A valid license and a clean or acceptable driving record according to University Policy
- Free Parking
- Tuition Discount
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: 130 Auto Drive, Prince Frederick, MD, USA
with Calvert Aquatics Club
- Help the Head Coach with the team’s planning including swim meet selection.
- Help plan hosted meets with swim meet committee
- Provide for appropriate placement, mentoring, development, and feedback of athletes
- Help and follow Head Coach’s training schedules, group placement and advancement guidelines
- Communicate with team members and families via group meetings, newsletters, email, website and individual meetings
- Work with the local high school coaches and summer league coaches to recruit new athletes
- Participate in the local swim committees (LSC) of USA Swimming
- Assist with additional practices, fundraisers, team social events
- Assist with marketing
- Enforce rules and regulations of the team, MD LSC, and USA Swimming.
- 3+ years of experience as a Coach of a USA Swimming affiliated club or college team
- USA member Swim Coach in Good Standing
- All appropriate & valid licenses/Certifications/Registrations for USA Swimming, ASCA
- ASCA Level 1 or higher preferably
- Experience with Team Unify software can be helpful
- Experience with Dryland will be considered.
- Working hours on pool deck will be Monday thru Friday, from 4:15 to 8:00pm, and Saturday from 8 to 11am, plus weekends with swim meets (usually once per month).
Date posted: June 6, 2022
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
with North Carolina Aquatic Club (NCAC)
North Carolina Aquatic Club (NCAC) located in Chapel Hill, NC seeks a full-time Group Lead Coach to help facilitate the club’s growing and rapidly improving program. NCAC is looking for a coach that is enthusiastic about joining a program on the rise in the state, region, and nation.
About the Coaching Position:
This coach will work directly with the NCAC Head Coach, Steve Brown, and Club President, Mark Gangloff. This coach will serve as the Group Lead for up to three (3) training groups and may serve as an assistant for another group. This person may coach swimmers ages 6 to 18. This coach will travel to meets and will help the club host multiple meets throughout the year. This position includes administrative responsibilities as assigned. This coach will be expected to work some early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Coaching experience in competitive swimming
- Current USA Swimming Coach Member certifications and good standing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Colorado Timing Systems (CTS) experience a plus!
- Meet Management experience a plus!
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology to support swimmer development and event management
- Salary commensurate with experience; health and dental insurance and long-term disability insurance offered to employees.
Date posted: June 6, 2022
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
with Illinois Institute of Technology
|Illinois Tech, an NCAA Division III program located in Chicago, is actively searching for a Head Coach Men’s & Women’s Swimming and Diving.The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of an NCAA Division III athletic program. Commitment to student-athletes and their academic success, as well as athletic success, will be the key measurement of the coach’s effectiveness.
The coach will comply with university, conference and NCAA rules and regulations, working with the Coordinator of Athletic Compliance. Integrity and honesty in all phases of the position will demonstrate a commitment to the mission and of the university and Division III athletics.
The job reports to the Director of Athletics.
Oversight of the aquatics facilities as Aquatic Director and building coverage for the overall Facility will be required.
|Bachelors degree required. Preference will be given to applicants with experience at the NCAA Division III level.
Preferred requirements; Master’s degree and previous college coaching experience.