Applications due 08/15/20
Location: Southern Pines, NC, USA
The Sandhills Sandsharks Swim Team is accepting applications for the position of Age Group Coach. There is room for advancement for the right candidate.
- Oversee all aspects of Age Group squads and summer league; coach 5 days/week.
- Adhere to SSS’s philosophy of developing leadership and long term goals.
- Possess a positive, encouraging and energetic attitude towards all swimmers.
- Possess the strong communication skills required for working with head coach, parents, swimmers, the Sandsharks Board.
- Assist Head Coach with administrative duties as needed (5-10 hours/week).
- Communicate weekly with age group squads/parents and respond to all parent communication within 24 hours.
- Minimum 2 years of successful competitive swim coaching experience with age group and senior level swimmers. ASCA Level 2 preferred
- In good standing with USA Swimming and all coaching certifications.
- Experience with team building skills (running meetings, individual and group goal setting, problem solving).
- Experience with Team Unify
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited institution
- Strong time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Vacation time
- Professional education opportunities
How to Apply
Please email resume and a cover letter detailing your coaching philosophy and strengths, along with three references to [email protected]