with Bel Air Athletic Club & Spa
Bel Air Athletic Club Swim Team is searching for a talented & motivated individual to assist in our journey to the next level of success.
Our team of just over 100 swimmers, is located north of Baltimore in a large family-oriented fitness club. We have two 6-lane 25-yard pools and a smaller instructional pool. Our team is institution owned and run by the coaches to provide opportunities for swimmers of all levels.
We focus on IMX/IMReady & Fundamentals with long term development of our swimmers in mind.
High energy, creativity and a passion for the sport of swimming are requisite as well as excellent administrative capacities and great communication skills: swimmers, parents, peers.
In addition, we have the support of a non-profit parents booster club to provide us with funds for equipment and social activities to support our teams needs.
- Work with head coach on team and group goals and season as well as long term planning
- Lead Coaching our Auk (40+ swimmers w/2-3 other coaches) Group & other groups as needed.
- Being lead on team inquiries and scheduling placement sessions
- Plan and arrange for swim clinics and other aquatic related events
- In charge of team registrations and communication with MD Swimming in that regard
- Administrative Duties as Required (Team Unify, MS Office & general computer literacy helpful!) including meet entries, group emails, IMX tracking, etc.
- Experience educating, energizing & having fun with 12 & younger swimmers
- Always coaches from both ends of the pool to keep swimmers on their toes!
- ASCA level 2 (or equivalent preferred) or higher: at least USA Swimming 2nd year certified
- Capacity to take on the beginning of each season workload while maintaining training excellence.
- LGI a big plus (Lifeguard Instructor) as is swim lesson experience
Full time benefits include- health insurance, club membership, ASCA membership. Additional income opportunities for candidates interested in managing the swim school.
The position is available immediately for the right candidate but will consider later start dates for smooth transition from current situations.
with Team Greenville/Greenville County Parks, Recreation, & Tourism
Swim Coach (Full Time Position)
Team Greenville/Greenville County Aquatic Complex @ Westside Park
Greenville County, Parks, Recreation, & Tourism
Competitive Salary (final compensation determination based on individual experience/qualifications)
Complete benefits package including retirement
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and capable individual to join our award-winning team as a full-time Swim Coach. At GCPRT, we are all about building community through our people, parks, & programs – and this position provides great opportunity and meaningful work in an outstanding environment.
Our Team Greenville is a year round program of Greenville County Rec and is regularly recognized as a Bronze level USA swim club. Team Greenville offers a diversity of competitive, instructional and fitness opportunities for all ages and abilities. The competitive program typically numbers 200 or more swimmers and we plan to grow! Team Greenville practices at the state of the art Greenville County Aquatic Complex @ Westside Park – a 52,000 square foot indoor facility boasting both a 50 meter by 25 yard deep water competition pool and a separate five lane, 25 yard, warm water; teaching, therapy, recreation, and fitness pool.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Plans, organizes and implements a proactive program for assigned swimming groups.
- Coordinates and schedules daily, weekly, seasonal and yearly swim training programs.
- Plans, schedules and supervises swim practices.
- Conducts group and individual conferences with swimmers and parents to discuss program requirements and progress.
- Plans, organizes and supervises swim competitions and camps.
- Cultivates a team approach and works harmoniously with staff of all levels. Communicates efficiently and effectively with all staff, membership, department, and community.
- Assists in enforcing rules and regulations for aquatics facility use.
- Assists in evaluating programs for effectiveness; implements changes as appropriate to improve programs and services.
- Participates in marketing and public relations efforts to increase participation in aquatics programs and activities.
- Recruits, trains and assists in supervising assigned part-time staff as needed.
- Two years relevant experience.
- National certification of at least ASCA Level 3 or higher as a swimming coach.
- A passion for swimming and team excellence, exceptional leadership and communication skills, and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred though relevant experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Must possess (or obtain after hire): safety training for swim coaches and CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
The Greenville County Parks, Recreation & Tourism is nestled in Upstate South Carolina close to the Blue Ridge Mountains and only three hours from the beach. The area has combined traditional southern charm, stunning natural beauty and an unexpected contemporary cool which has combined to create one of America’s hottest emerging destinations and fastest growing cities. From a revitalized downtown ranked among “America’s Ten Best” by Forbes Magazine to downtown Greenville’s one-of-a-kind Liberty Bridge, quaint shops, boutiques, and fabulous restaurants to a world-class collection of museums, galleries, and theaters to some of the most beautiful lakes, rivers and mountains in the world, Greenville is everything they say it is and more. http://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/
ABOUT GREENVILLE COUNTY PARKS, RECREATION & TOURISM
Creating community through people, parks and programs.
We believe parks and programs offer more than venues for recreation – they create community. Parks improve our quality of life by promoting health and wellness, fostering cultural unity, supporting economic development, and protecting the environment. Our mission is to be a leader in providing diverse, dynamic, ever-improving recreational opportunities in a sustainable manner. We are the largest provider of public leisure opportunities in the greater Greenville, South Carolina area with over fifty five parks and recreation facilities. Our sites provide the setting for a variety of programs for citizens of all ages.
To apply, please visit
and submit your online application
(be sure to also upload your resume within the application as well).
Questions regarding the position?
Contact Karl Kozicki at 864-679-SWIM
or email him at [email protected]
with The Race Club
The Race Club, with locations in the amazing tropical paradise of Islamorada in the Florida Keys and in Coronado, a beautiful island in San Diego, is hiring for staff coaching positions ranging from 3 month internships to Senior Staff and Site Directors for experienced, professional coaches and everything in between. Currently we are looking to hire coaches based in San Diego, CA.
The Race Club’s Primary Focus is on teaching proper swimming technique through camps, private instruction and online coaching. The coaching staff is expected to develop technical expertise and analytical skills using our latest technology. Swimming clientele range from beginners to very advanced.
Our Coaches must have a passion for swimming, curiosity and a likable personality with the ability to communicate positively and effectively with others. Swimming experience and success as a coach counts, however, all experience levels of coaches will be considered. Applicants should have talents, skills, experience and/or education outside the sport that effectively demonstrate intellect and capacity to learn. Specific skills in computer science, social media, technology, graphic arts, marketing and business administration are particularly valuable.
Benefits. Every day on the pool deck as a Race Club Coach is a step into the lab to learn at the highest level in the sport, develop and practice your coaching skills, both technical and interactive. Off of the deck, you will have the ability to contribute to building the preeminent swimming technique organization in the world. Opportunities for significant additional income, international exposure, and growth in a dynamic leader in the sport will be available for the best members of our staff. We are also a leader in swimming social media and online delivery of services, making a coaching position with the Race Club one of the most technologically innovative opportunities for coaches in the sport.
Join the Family. If you, or someone you know, is interested in this unique opportunity of coaching/teaching positions, please contact us. Email your resume to [email protected].
with St. Andrew's School of Delaware
St. Andrew’s is looking for a head swim coach for the 2017-2018 winter season, officially beginning November 10, lasting until the end of February 2018. The candidate should have coaching experience with high school students ranging from beginning swimmers to those looking to compete collegiately. A head coach would need to plan effective practices for the whole range of swimmers, help coordinate and host meets at the St. Andrew’s pool, and manage team logistics like equipment and swimwear. We’re looking for someone who can inspire, who believes in student-athletes, who can work with other coaches, who can teach positively and effectively, who understands the joys and purpose of high school athletics, and who honors students for the evolving people that they are.
The swim team has full use of our aquatic center: six lanes, 25 meters. Almost all meets are home. Additionally, none of our swimmers participate in club teams during the season.
Last year both boys and girls won the conference title, the boys for the 10th time in the last 11 years. In the 2017 state tournament, the boys came in fourth, and the girls came in tenth.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Will Speers, Associate Head of School at [email protected].
with Trinity College - Ferris Sports Center
Trinity College in Hartford CT, an NCAA Division III, liberal arts and science college in the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC), is seeking to fill a full time assistant coach for both our men’s and women’s swimming & diving teams.
DUTIES: Responsibilities include assisting the head coach in the development of leading and organizing all facets of a Division III men’s and women’s swimming program, knowledge of and adherence to NESCAC and NCAA rules, recruiting, practice planning and execution, teaching responsibilities and mentoring student-athletes. The assistant coach will also have administrative duties within the Department.
· Taxable housing benefit provided by the college
· Medical & Dental Insurance plan for purchase
· 1 meal per day in the dining hall
· Tuition remission to take graduate classes here at Trinity
Trinity College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants with disabilities should request, in advance, any accommodation in order to participate more fully in the application process.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree. Proven successful men’s and/or women’s swimming coaching experience and/or college swimming experience. Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, advanced social media skills, and a strong knowledge of Hy-tek and Meet Manager software. Ability to teach physical education courses in aquatics preferred. Candidate should be considering a career in college coaching.
Review on applicants will begin immediately until position is filled.
with Marlins of Raleigh
The Marlins Of Raleigh Swim Team has a full time position as Site Coach and Pool Manager. MOR is looking for an enthusiastic, organized and driven individual to manage our new facility at Silverton in Cary, NC. and coach the MOR swim team at this site that will be starting from scratch. There are 10,000 swimmers in the local summer league with multiple summer league teams in close proximity of the Silverton Site to draw from.
The Successful full-time candidate should be an accomplished swim coach able to work with ages 8-U –13-14, have pool management skills, good people skills, self discipline, and a good team player. They will also be responsible for initiating swim lessons program, and overseeing masters swimming and other aquatic programing. They should have a college degree and all required USA Swimming certifications and be able to pass USA Swimming Background screening. Only individuals who currently reside in the US should apply. This position begins Sept. 1, 2017 or as soon as possible. Compensation will be competitive since it is both pool manager and coach.
MOR is North Carolina’s only Gold Medal Club and had 13 swimmers at the 2016 US Olympic Trials. MOR has grown from 6 to 600 swimmers since 2001 and has a current full time staff of 9. The Raleigh area was voted the #7 best swim city by USA Swimming.
with YMCA Red Bank Swim Team
The Community YMCA Red Bank Swim Team is seeking a full-time Associate Head Coach for its year round competitive swim team of 335 swimmers at its Camp Zehnder/Wall facility located at the Jersey Shore in southern Monmouth County. Red Bank took 2ndplace at this summer’s 2017 YMCA Long Course National Championships and was the 2016 New Jersey YMCA State Champions. The Swim Team Associate Head Coach/Camp Zehnder Site Coach is responsible for the supervision and direction of a safe, positive and organized competitive swimming program in accordance with the YMCA of the USA and the Community YMCA that will support youth development in spirit, mind and body, strengthen family support and encourage social responsibility.
Salary Range of $42,500-47,500, plus benefits, 7% contribution to retirement.
Community Relations / Marketing
- Promote team in Southern Monmouth County
- Provide excellent member service
- Maintain positive communications between YMCA, coaches, and Swim Team Parents
- Create a positive program environment with encouragement, goal setting and positive reinforcement
- Support in all development of the swim team program while providing a program that is culturally balanced and fits the needs of the Southern Monmouth County Community.
- Present a professional image
- Assist in staff training, supervision, and development
- Maintain instructor level certification to assist in staff training (i.e. First Aid & CPR)
- Attend or Lead YMCA and Swim Team program meetings/trainings as needed or assigned
Program Development – Coaching
- Establish consistency throughout all areas of the program.
- Design and deliver practice sessions that teach competitive swimming stroke skills and train swimmers in preparation for competition
- Develop and run clinics in the off-season for high school swimmers.
- Coordinate with aquatic director about swim lessons and pre-teen programs. Assist in site operations.
- Attend all meets, including overnight travel.
- Manage and coach the summer swim team.
- Act as site supervisor when head coach is not on site.
- Lead coaching responsibilities for the site.
- Maintain rosters and attendance records for all age groups within the program
- Evaluate team members and record progress
- Attend and help facilitate parent meetings, competitions and team activities
- Maintain constant visual contact with all program participants
- Ensure safety of all participants
- Maintain swim team equipment, advise supervisor of equipment needs or hazards.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary
- Know, support and enforce The Community YMCA, Family Health and Wellness branch and program policies
Mission Advancement: Accepts and demonstrates the Ys values. Demonstrates a desire to serve others and fulfill community needs. Recruits volunteers and builds effective, supportive working relationships with them. Supports fund-raising.
Collaboration: Works effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions. Builds rapport and relates well to others. Seeks first to understand the other person’s point of view, and remains calm in challenging situations. Listens for understanding and meaning; speaks and writes effectively. Takes initiative to assist in developing others.
Operational Effectiveness: Makes sound judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another. Embraces new approaches and discovers ideas to create a better member experience.
Establishes goals, clarifies tasks, plans work and actively participates in meetings. Follows budgeting policies and procedures, and reports all financial irregularities immediately. Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
Personal Growth: Pursues self-development that enhances job performance. Demonstrates an openness to change, and seeks opportunities in the change process. Accurately assesses personal feelings, strengths and limitations and how they impact relationships. Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to perform well; uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
- Minimum age of 21.
- BS Degree
- Incumbent should have a minimum of five years of competitive swimming coaching
- Must be knowledgeable in a variety of techniques; be flexible, patient, enthusiastic and well organized
- Ability to complete certifications in CPR, First Aid, Lifeguarding, Coaches Safety Training for Swim Coaches as well as Principles of YMCA Competitive Swimming & Diving within six months of employment.
Maintain the physical requirements necessary to maintain safety certifications. Must be able to stand or sit on the pool deck for up to four hours. Must be able to observe participants and communicate clearly.
Must be able to think in the abstract, solve problems, make decisions, instruct, evaluate and remember. Must be able to communicate clearly with both children and adults.
with iSwim Cayman + Safety School
iSwim Cayman + Safety School is seeking a Swim Instructor/Coach.
About Us: We are a mobile swim school, teaching all ages and abilities at their home or complex swimming pools.
Swim Instructor/ Coach Requirements:
with YMCA of Greater New York
The YMCA of Greater New York reaches half a million New Yorkers through programs that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Prospect Park YMCA is seeking for an experienced individual who will maintain safe conditions in and around the swim area. The Aquatic Deck Supervisor will promote a safe and positive atmosphere in accordance with YMCA aquatics policies and procedures, and will provide swim instruction for different ages and ability levels. This person will also provide deck supervision during program times, assist the Aquatics Director with maintaining records, and ensure participants/parent concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Enforce aquatics safety rules consistently and fairly.
- Ensure instructional equipment remains in good condition; have all equipment ready prior to classes and put away after.
- Know and understand the Emergency Action Plan and Emergency Evacuation Routes.
- Maintain positive relationships with class participants, parents, non-class members and staff.
- Assist the Aquatics Director with office duties including, but not limited to: retrieving and responding to messages, assisting with program and staff schedules, assisting in maintaining class ratios when needed, and covering Lifeguard and/or Swim Instructor shifts when needed.
- Support and assist with fundraising and program events.
- Follow the directions of the YMCA aquatic supervisors in accordance with YMCA aquatic standards
- Actively participate in all training sessions, designated meetings and fundraising events.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as a lifeguard, swim instructor or in a related field.
- Current YMCA or Red Cross Lifeguard certification or equivalent. Must obtain YMCA Lifeguard certification within 90 days of hire.
- Current YMCA Swim Lesson Instructor certification or equivalent. Must obtain YMCA Swim Lesson certification within 120 days of hire.
- Current CPRO, First Aid and Emergency Oxygen certifications.
- Demonstrate swim strokes, lifeguard rescues and CPRO/FA/EO skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
with Forest Hills Swim Team
The Head Coach will have full wet-side responsibilities including:
- Develop, plan, organize, and lead our competitive swim program.
- Lead, recruit, develop and supervise coaching staff.
- Develop and communicate a Team Vision and Goals.
- Consistently evaluate and improve program to ensure sustained achievement and growth of all swimmers and the program itself.
- Aid with swimmer recruitment
- Manage and evaluate athlete goal setting, focusing on stroke technique and individual as well team achievements.
- Parent/swimmer education and communication.
- Work with Meet Director to plan, organize and schedule meets.
- Collaborate and support Governing Board in development of team budget, fee structure and fundraising activities.
- Oversee and participate in daily practice setup and cleanup
The right candidate will have good people and organizational skills; enjoy mentoring youth; have enthusiasm for the sport; focus heavily on developing character and sportsmanship; and be knowledgeable about swim, stroke techniques, and helping swimmers improve.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Team Unify, Team Manager, Meet Manager, Office)
- Strong background in competitive swimming with a minimum of 2 years progressive coaching experience.
- Experience in developing swimmers from novice to high-level swimmers.
- Ability to effectively communicate appropriate goals and progressions to swimmers and parents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of stroke technique progression, dryland progression, training progression and taper strategies for all levels.
- Member in good standing with USA Swimming and current on all background checks and certifications.
- Access to a network of resources to stay updated on latest psychological, visualization and teaching methods.
Candidates must be available for the following (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- Spring Clinic Practices (optional to swimmers) Mid April for two weeks
- Spring and Summer Team Practices: April- June: Mon-Thurs 4-8
June-August: Mon-Friday 7:15 to 12pm
- Parent Orientation: one weekday evening, mid-February
- Board Meetings: one evening per month, most of the year (8 meetings)
- Meets and Invitationals
with Black Hawk Area Swim Team
The Black Hawk Area Swim Team is looking to hire a Full Time Senior Coach with the possibility of advancement. The coach would lead, design, and foster systematic growth for our Senior swimmers while in line with the BLAST Mission Statement/Vision/Values (see website). BLAST trained 220 swimmers last winter and our numbers continue to rise. We currently have 1 Junior National qualifier, 4 Futures qualifiers, and 16 Sectional qualifiers at the senior level.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices with knowledge of stroke/skill technique in accordance with the Head Coach/Program Director and Senior Coaching staff.
- Abide by the USA Swimming Code of Conduct, and BLAST policies and procedures.
- 5+ years swim coaching experience and current swim coaching certification.
- Establish a local presence and reputation within ISI, the Central Region, and USA Swimming via clinics, volunteering, etc.
- Plan and execute team-building and social functions.
- Current certification in CPR, First Aid, Safety Training for Swim Coaches.
Ideal Candidate possesses:
- Proven success coaching all levels.
- Strong core values that include respect, trust, and integrity.
- Cooperative and respectful communication style with swimmers, parents, and co-workers.
- Capability to develop talent at all levels.
- Desire to increase the number of athletes who swim into their high school and collegiate years and increase the number of athletes who qualify for championship opportunities.
- Ability and desire to develop into a Head Coach/Program Director.
- Knowledge of programs including Hy-Tek, Meet Manager, Team Unify, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Current ASCA Membership.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Head Coach/Program Director in all areas as/where needed, when necessary.
- Submit all written practices to Head Coach/Program Director.
- Coach all Senior group members (or others designated) at all meets.
- Maintain and pursue continuing education related to all athletes at his/her level about proper stroke technique.
- Responsible for implementing/enforcing any and all rules or guidelines as outlined in the Team Handbook.
- Ensure proper communication pertaining to Senior groups and parents including weekly group communications.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Determine Senior group members’ events for meet entries and submit/approve entries by team’s registration deadline.
- Must be able to show unwavering support and the belief in program structure as a whole, the philosophies of the Head Coach/Program Director, and be willing to assist in all areas whenever appropriate.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
with Tacoma Swim Club
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Supervise staff of 7+ part time coaches. Responsible for selection, development, education, communication & coordination of coaches to ensure consistent application of programs across all training levels
- Develop team workouts, including dryland, while directly coaching at least one primary training group. Assist with other training groups as necessary.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, travel is required.
- Lead, inspire and encourage athletes to maximize their individual performance, Mentor coaches to effectively lead young athletes
- Seek out and implement new coaching techniques for continuous improvement
- Maintain an appropriate balance between technique work and yardage
- Recruit, retain, and grow the team
- Oversee all aspects of club daily operation in support of the Board of Directors goals and objectives. Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with parents, athletes and board members.
- Communicate with other teams and/or PNS regarding meet participation and entries.
- Maintain and update website information regarding practice schedules, meet entries, news, etc.
- Various administrative functions such as pool scheduling
- Participate in monthly board meetings, keeping members informed of team operation and performance. Work with the board to ensure club goals and objectives are met.
- Act as a team representative while attending LSC meetings
- Maintain accurate records of individuals and relay performances, meet participation, practice attendance and more.
- Follow and enforce TSC board policies and procedures. Maintain professional standard of safety, appearance and readiness
- Must be CPR/AED certified and maintain current coaching certification
- ASCA level 3 (or higher) certification preferred
- Strong track record as an outstanding technical swim coach with demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Advanced experience coaching various ages and skill levels in a competitive environment
- High-level swimming experience at the club and collegiate level.
- Experienced with TeamUnify and HyTek
- Ability to set and achieve individual and team goals and encourage others to do the same
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
with City of Corvallis
Aquatics Center Supervisor
$63,085.56 – $80,514.72 Annually
Full-Time, non-represented, management exempt position, 12-Month Probationary Period
The Aquatics Center Supervisor plans, organizes, and promotes aquatics and other recreational activities for the community; and manages aquatics facility operations, staff, and programs ensuring the safety and security of operations and in compliance with public health, safety, and local regulations and policies. These tasks are illustrative only and may include other related duties.
Must have Associate’s or 2-year degree in recreation, business administration, public health, or related field and 6 years increasingly responsible work experience in a community based aquatic facility, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience, OR Bachelor’s degree and 4 years work experience with 2 years of supervisory experience. Current Lifeguarding, First Aid/ CPR/AED for the professional rescuer and Healthcare Provider Certifications required. Must have possession or ability to obtain and maintain a valid Oregon Driver License. Must have ability to pass a background check and/or a criminal history check.
with Qatar Swimming Association
|Minimum 15 years of Experience in coaching & Development.|
|How to apply :|
|Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume to Qatar Swimming Association Recruiter, at [email protected]|
with Foothills Swim Team
Assistant Coach position with the Foothills Swim Team in Lakewood, Colorado
Foothills Swim Team is actively seeking a highly motivated and committed coach to fill the role of Assistant Helper Coach to begin in September 2017. Foothills Swim Team is a year-round competitive swimming program offering instruction, training, and competition for young people ages 5 and up. We have over 180 USA registered swimmers and practice at three locations: Carmody Recreation center (50 meters by 25 yards), Lilley Gulch recreation center (6-lane 25 Meter), and Ridge Recreation Center (10-lane 25 yards).
- Minimum 1 + years prior coaching experience as a USA Swimming certified coach.
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA) Level 1 or higher
- Must be current on all USA Swimming Coach Membership requirements.
- In good standing with all USA Swimming required safety and background check requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support the Head Coach in the implementation of team direction and goals with the age group swimmers and training groups.
- Support the age-appropriate swim programs for the swimmers within your assigned training group as defined by the head coach.
- Support the development of each swimmer within the FST membership so that they achieve to their highest potential.
- Support the meet schedules as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Attend all team functions by directive of the Head Coach.
- The ability to work with the entire coaching staff to build a uniform system.
- Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and a “desire to excel” professionally.
Specific Group Responsibilities:
- Assist and coach any specific groups assigned.
- Help implement the seasonal plan with connection to the teams overall goals and direction.
- Assist when needed with FST’s strength conditioning trainer to better the development of all swimmers.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Full Mileage reimbursements
- Full Meal reimbursements