Date posted: October 28, 2022
Location: Southlake, TX, USA
North Texas Nadadores is located in Southlake, TX. We are searching for a full-time assistant coach that is passionate about coaching athlete’s that range from the senior to age-group level. The assistant coach needs to be comfortable with planning a swim season, running dry-lands, and attending meets regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- ASCA Level 2 or higher
- Current Coach Member in good standing with USA Swimming
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Cooperative and respectful communication style with swimmers, parents and co-workers
- Strong core values that include respect, trust and integrity
- Ability to provide consistent, positive motivation to primary ages of 6 to 19 yrs. old
- Recognition of the value of every swimmer and the “developmental” nature of Age Group kids.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well-versed in Team Unify, Hy-Tek Team Manager and Meet Manager
- Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and a “desire to excel” professionally.
- Three years of swim coaching experience
- Proven success coaching Novice through Championship, Age Group Swimmers
Salary will be prorated according to number of days worked.
How to Apply
Please fill out the application linked below: