with William Jewell College
FLSA Status: Exempt – Full time 10-month assignment
The Assistant Swimming Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Swimming Coach with the management and administration of all activities related to his/her sport including recruiting, training, and coaching student-athletes participating in the sports. The Assistant Swim Coach is fully responsible for compliance with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) regulations as well as Great Lakes Valley Conference (GLVC) rules and all College policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the conduct of in-season and out-of-season training sessions.
- On deck coaching responsibility attending practices as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Evaluating talent and recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
- Participating in community service and fund-raising activities.
- Comply with all administrative staff on reports and forms that need to be completed.
- Follow college policy of receiving advanced approval for all purchases over $500, any hotel or flight in accordance with the Expense Authorization policy of the College.
- Monitor the travel roster online to assure that it is completed prior to travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience coaching swimming at the college, high school, age group level and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective communicator, written and verbal.
- Experience in recruiting and/or team management.
- Competitive experience at the collegiate level.
- An understanding of the rules and policies of the NCAA.
Normal office environment as well as indoor and outdoor athletics facilities. Evening, weekend, and travel work required. Physically able to lift 25 pounds and attend practice and competitive sessions indoors and outdoors
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
with City of Corvallis
Aquatics Program Coordinator
City of Corvallis, Oregon
The Aquatics Program Coordinator facilitates the operations of the Osborn Aquatic Center through development, implementation, promotion, and oversight of water safety education, fitness, therapy, recreation, certification and other programs for children, adults, and/or senior citizens. Coordinate the work of casual staff and volunteers. Promote and oversee the facility rental and special event programs. These tasks are illustrative only and may include other related duties. Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required; additional education preferred. Two years relevant experience in aquatics operations as a Lifeguard or Instructor, including experience in an office applying business practices and procedures. One year of post-secondary education may substitute for up to one year of experience. Previous lifeguarding and water safety teaching experience is required. Current Certification Requirements include: lifeguarding, first aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider, and swimming instruction and water safety. Other certifications required during probationary period. Possession or ability to obtain and maintain a valid Oregon Driver License. Ability to pass a pre-employment physical exam, water skills test, and a background check and/or a criminal history check. FT, 40 hours per week may include early mornings, late evenings, weekend, and holidays, AFSCME-represented position, 12-month probationary period.
with SafeSplash Swim School Fremont
SafeSplash Fremont is looking for friendly, caring, energetic, and fun loving Swim Instructors, great pays and guaranteed hours. These jobs are ideal for college students, stay-home parents, and professionals. Local or past competitive swimmers, swim instructors are highly desirable. Submit your resume today!
Pay Rate: $13~$20/hr Part-time, Starting Date: ASAP
Work Hours: 10 ~ 20hrs /week, weekdays or weekends around your personal/school schedule.
TOP REASONS to work at SafeSplash Fremont:
(1) Competitive pay rate & periodic raises
(2) 5* Yelp Reviews, our customers love us
(3) Small and close knit team
(4) Year-round part-time jobs with career & growth opportunity
(5) Nice indoor environment, modern facility
• Good at working with children and adults
• Good to have competitive swim experience
• Swim coaching or instructing experience (not required), we provide paid training with our curriculum
• Lifeguard Certificate (required for lifeguard position)
with Oberlin College and Conservatory
The Oberlin College Department of Athletics and Physical Education invites applications for the position of Assistant Coach of Men’s and Women’s Swimming. This is a full-time, 12-month Administrative and Professional Staff position, reporting to the Director of Athletics and Physical Education and working with the Head Coach of Men’s and Women’s Swimming.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Head Coach of Men’s and Women’s Swimming in all aspects of coaching, recruiting, and administering within the swimming program. The incumbent will also have secondary department and physical education administrative responsibilities including scheduling pool rentals, supervising the lifeguard staff, and lifeguard staff payroll.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required; three years of coaching and/or relevant competitive experience; strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills; ability to recruit and evaluate prospective student-athletes; organize official visits including assigning hosts, and create itineraries while adhering to all NCAA Division III regulations. Current certification as an American Red Cross (or equivalent) Lifeguard Training Instructor is highly recommended. Knowledge of Hy-Tek Meet and Team Manager Software is desirable as well.
with The City of New Braunfels
The two-time Texas Recreation and Park Society’s Gold Medalist New Braunfels Parks and Recreation Department is looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to be valued team members of DAS REC, New Braunfels Recreation Center. DAS REC provides 77,000 square feet of something for everyone. For more information visit www.dasrec.com.
OUR TEAM: The Das Rec Swim Team is a city run USA swim program that is housed at Das Rec, New Braunfels Recreation Center. The program offers junior and senior group swimming that emphasizes stroke techniques, interval training, and a supportive environment.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Under general supervision of the Aquatic Supervisor and following the goals and mission statement of Das Rec and New Braunfels Parks and Recreation, The Head Swim Coach is responsible for managing and leading the USA swim program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
The following duties ARE NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Promote a safe team-oriented environment and spirit of competitiveness.
- Plan and run practices for each age group.
- Maintain control and safety of swimmers by following proper precautions and regulations.
- Provide stroke technique instruction for all levels of swimmers.
- Organize dryland workouts for all levels of swimmers.
- Build relationships with participants and parents.
- Communicate effectively with Das Rec management.
- Prepare meet lineups and meet entries.
- Knowledge of event programming and coordinating (Hy-Tek experience preferred).
- Works cohesively with assistant coaches and aquatic management team.
- Follow all facility policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma. Experience as a head coach, or extensive experience as an assistant coach for at least 3 years for a recognized swim club. Competitive swim experience.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License
- USA Swim Coach Certification
- Valid American Red Cross CPR/AED, First-Aid certification or the ability to obtain certification within 6 months of employment.
Required Knowledge of:
- Operational characteristics of a USA swim team.
- Promotion and enforcing safe practices.
- Knowledge of facility and team policies.
- Assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, demands and events.
- Supervising assistant coaches and delegating tasks.
Required Skill in:
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative and effective working relationships with City employees, facility lessees and guests, assistant coaches, swim team members, event sponsors and vendors, and the general public.
- Effective, clear and concise communication, both verbally and in writing.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
- Work is performed in an indoor environment, with potential exposure to hazardous chemicals, wet surfaces, pool maintenance equipment, infectious diseases and blood borne pathogens; is subject to sitting, standing, bending and reaching for extended periods of time; and must be able to safely pull, push, lift and carry items weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule and irregular hours including weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings.
- May be required to work immediately before, during or after an emergency disaster.
with Health and Fitness
Candidates should have 3+ years coaching experience, be energetic with an understanding of swimmer development and stroke technique, a “self-starter” with a strong work ethic. Candidate must also be a team player who is able to work with other coaches in a leadership and assistant capacity.
Responsibilities will include lead and assist different training groups during practice and swim meets, complete meet entries, and attend pertinent meetings.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 4-7:30pm and Saturday 8-10am.
with University of Mount Union
The University of Mount Union is seeking applicants for the Assistant Coach position for the 2018-2019 season. This is a full-time position with benefits. You will work with both the Men’s & Women’s Swimming & Diving teams. Mount Union is an NCAA DIII school competing in the Ohio Athletic Conference. The college is located in Alliance, OH and features approximately 2,300 students on campus. The natatorium was recently a part of a multi-million dollar renovation to the athletics building. Assistant Coach will experience all facets of collegiate coaching with instruction and aid.
Job duties include: Team management, assistance in planning and coaching all phases of the program (practice, dryland, lifting), recruiting (correspondence & travel), individual evaluation and technique instruction, meet preparation (line-up & software), statistics and general office needs
Required: Bachelor’s Degree, strong knowledge of stroke techniques, collegiate swimming experience, Coaching experience, ability to understand and motivate athletes, communicate effectively with staff
Highly Preferred: Previous collegiate coaching experience, experience and knowledge of recruiting
Send Applications to:
Men’s & Women’s Swimming & Diving Coach
Applications will be considered immediately. Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume as soon as possible. Any questions can be directed to the email address above.
The Lake Erie Silver Dolphins (LESD) is seeking a Lead Site Coach for Erie, PA practice location for the USA Swim Club. Lead Site Coach will coach and manage all practice groups in the Erie, PA area. This is a part-time position requiring 10-15 hours per week, beginning as soon as possible. The Lead Site Coach reports to the LESD Head Coach and the LESD Chief Administrator.
About the Lake Erie Silver Dolphins (LESD)
LESD is the top-ranked USA Swim Team in the Lake Erie Swimming District and creates opportunities for each swimmer to develop to his/her potential not only in the pool but as a world-class citizen. LESD has six practice locations across Ohio and Pennsylvania and is part of the Lake Erie Swimming LSC with novice to Olympic level athletes. LESD coaches have a unique opportunity to collaborate with each other, coach other swimmers at meets, travel to high profile meets, and grow their coaching skills and careers.
LESD is seeking a dynamic and passionate coach who is committed to expanding swimmers’ abilities, and working collaboratively with the LESD coaching team. Responsibilities include:
• Coach and manage practice groups, and provide daily feedback to every swimmer
• Teach stroke technique and endurance
• Plan workout routines
• Interact positively with parents, swimmers, and other coaches
• Co-work with other Lead Site Coaches, and work independently at Erie, PA location
• 3+ years coaching and workout/season planning experience required
• Strong leadership skills, and mentality to “keep swimming fun”
• Positive, education-based approach with school age children
• Ability and commitment to work, train, and instruct multiple practice groups in the afternoon every day. Hours will change during holiday breaks & summer schedule.
• Ability to attend majority of swim meets where LESD swimmer(s) are participating
• Strong stroke technique and endurance background; patience working with younger swimmers
• Strong customer service and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Knowledge of Hytek Meet Manager, Team Manager, and Team Unify, team administration skills are key
• Must have all current USA Swimming Certifications
with Johnson Ranch Barracudas
Johnson Ranch Racquet Club, a Premier Spare Time Club, is seeking a Head Coach with the primary responsibilities of directing its:
- Recreational Competitive Spring/Summer Swim Team, the Johnson Ranch Barracudas
- Fall/Winter Swim Team, as part of Spare Time Aquatics
Reports To: General Manager, Johnson Ranch Racquet Club
Compensation: The compensation is dependent on the employee’s experience, scope of position and negotiable
Essential Job Functions
Head Coach, Johnson Ranch Barracudas
- Employee is tasked with overseeing the day to day operations of the Johnson Ranch Barracudas which shall include organizing and directing practices to develop its youth swimmers at levels, hiring and management of coaching staff, meet preparation and management, administrative duties, building strong relationships with its swimmers and families, working with and partnering with the Board of Directors, and ensuring the execution of the team’s Mission Statement.
- Attends and participates in all Board meetings.
Site Head Coach, Johnson Ranch Racquet Club, Fall/Winter Spare Time Aquatics
- Employee is tasked with overseeing the day to day operations of the Johnson Ranch Racquet Club Fall/Winter Spare Time Aquatics program which shall include organizing and directing practices to develop its youth swimmers at levels, hiring and management of coaching staff, meet preparation and management, administrative duties, building strong relationships with its swimmers and families, and creating and building upon an organizational Mission Statement.
- Attends and participates in all Board meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Assistant coach or 2 years’ as a Head Coach
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Registered USA Swimming Coach
- Proven success at executing a plan to develop swimmers of all ages at all skill levels
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience in management, ability to provide clear direction to employees, and highly organized
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean drivers record
Johnson Ranch Racquet Club, a Premier Spare Time Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
with Lionville YMCA
with VELOCITY SWIMMING
Velocity Swimming in Wenatchee, WA is seeking a full-time Head Age Group Coach (ASCA Level 2 or 3 preferred). The Head Age Group Coach is primarily responsible for coaching our 11 to 14-year-old “Bronze Group” swimmers. The group features some Age Group Zone qualifiers but is diverse in its ability range. Additionally, the Head Age Group Coach is expected to teach in and direct our small “Swim America” swim lesson program and oversee and mentor the rest of the age group coaching staff.
Additional duties include assisting with team growth and marketing, directing the team captain program, meet entries for non-championship meets, home meet set up and tear down, upkeep of our meet results and team records, assisting with the team unify website, assisting with team calendar and coaching assignments, filling in for other coaching groups as needed and other duties as assigned. Meet travel per-diem, cell phone allowance, and certification upkeep are paid by the team. Training opportunities may be paid on an as-needed and approved basis. Prospective candidates should be strong leaders who exhibit a desire to assist young swimmers in achieving their goals. Candidates must also possess a set of skills including but not limited to: computer skills with experience in Hy-Tek and Team Unify team management platforms and Office suite of programs, and excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate to parents and swimmers in a positive-collaborative manner. Additional income of up to $120 per week is available through teaching of private sessions to team members on non-meet Saturdays.
with YMCA of Hannibal
Benefits: Full Medical, Vision, HRA, Life, & Y Retirement
The YMCA of Hannibal is seeking a full-time Director of Swimming. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of successfully coaching participants from beginner swim lessons to competitive swim team levels. Job Summary and Responsibilities are listed below:
The Director of Swimming is responsible for the coaching, management and operation of the Hannibal Hurricanes Swim Team, Group and Private Swim Lesson Program, and Master Swim Program.
Director of Swimming General Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and conduct swim team practices.
- Hire and Work with assistant coaches to develop and administer appropriate plans for all swimmers in the HHST Swim Team.
- Be proficient in creating work outs for all age groups and skill levels
- Work with assistant coaches to ensure continuity in athlete development.
- Actively participate in and work with the Heartland Area, River Country, and Ozark swim leagues in order to assure team participation in all available swim meets, invitational meets and championships meets
- Attend scheduled Practices and Swim Meets
- Prepare meet entries and provide on deck coaching at all age group meets.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance and training. Plan and monitor incentive program for swimmers.
- Establish group guidelines for swimmers and evaluate athletes periodically and make recommendations for progression through the program.
- Work closely with Aquatics Director in coordinating pool needs; practice times, meets, etc. As well as tracking monthly swim fees
- Work closely with Wellness Director in coordinating dry land sessions for the swimmers
- Perform various administrative duties, including communication with parents via email, phone, bulletin board, mailbox system and team website.
- Coordinate parent volunteer responsibilities in the areas of; home and away swim meets (timers/recorders, officials, score keepers, and runners), swim team fundraising, and working with any parent volunteer leaders.
- Be proficient with Hytek (meet manager and team manager), On Deck, and Colorado Timing System. Maintain routine maintenance of CTS
Swim Lessons/Master Swim
- Plan, prepare and staff group/private swim lessons.
- Oversee quality and development of swim lessons/master swim program
- Interact positively with swimmers, parents, co-workers and the general public
- Have knowledge of proper swimming skills and be able to communicate these clearly to swimmers
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- W.S.I and/or YMCA Lifeguard Instructor Certification
- CPR, First Aid, AED, Blood borne Pathogens Instructor Certification
- YMCA Progressive Swim Certifications preferred
- Certified Lifeguard, Principles of Aquatic Leadership, Swim Instructor certified preferred
- USA swimming coach’s certification
- Minimum 2-year experience as a swim instructor or swim coach.
- Knowledgeable in “Meet Manager” software for swim meet scoring
- College Degree preferred
Swimming, speaking, hearing, seeing, reading, writing, typing, lifting, walking, standing
The Director of Swimming will work in both an office setting with use of computer and other office equipment to perform job functions, as well as performing on the pool deck and other areas of the Aquatics Center.
Please submit resume and applications to Eric Abts, Executive Director by Friday, October 12th 2018 by mail to:
YMCA of Hannibal #1 YMCA Drive, Hannibal MO 63401 or by email [email protected]
with Vernon Hills Swim Team
Turtles Swim Team – An Illinois swim club located in the northern Illinois area is seeking a part-time age group coach that will work with our two middle level groups. The Turtles Swim Team is run through the Vernon Hills Park District. Ages are primarily between the age of 10 and 13 with group sizes ranging from 15-20. As the first coach many of these athletes will have, the applicant must be enthusiastic, patient, focused on technique and making the sport fun. This hourly position requires candidates to have excellent communication, teaching and people skills. Candidate will report to Head Coach and must be a team player. This is a part time position with employee benefits on programs through the district.
Candidate must be a USA Swimming coach in good standing with competitive coaching experience. Ability to work late afternoons and early evenings is a must. Club hosts meets frequently which will require assistance in running of while athletes are not participating. Club averages 2 meet every month.
- Knowledge of competitive swimming and or previous coaching experience
- obtain necessary certifications: coaches safety training, CPR & First Aid, background check, and athlete protection training
- Passion for the sport of swimming
- Team-oriented, good communicator, positive, and energetic
Pay is based upon experience at an hourly rate. Additionally, the club will reimburse any fees needed for certification and professional growth.
with City Of Berkeley
OPENING DATE: 03/19/18
CLOSING DATE: Continuous
City of Berkeley is accepting applications for Assistant Aquatics Coordinator to fill two temporary, hourly vacancies. This class is responsible for assisting with the organization and direction of City aquatics programs. Incumbents assist in planning, directing, and implementing Citywide water sports and aquatics center activities. Specialized knowledge of advanced swimming techniques and acceptable standards and methods of pool maintenance and water quality control is required. This class is distinguished from Aquatics Coordinator in that the latter has overall supervisory responsibility for City aquatics centers and aquatics programs.
Typical duties include:
– Assists in aquatics center and program planning, organization and implementation
– Recommends staffing, coordinates staff assignments and program scheduling and participates in the recruitment, interviewing, testing and training of new staff
– Completes staff evaluations and organizes training and safety practices sessions
– Writes staff training materials
– Monitors the progress and effectiveness of aquatics programs and recommends necessary improvements
– Updates brochures and poster layouts, prepares mailing lists and arranges for publicity in local media
– Sets up fund raising events and activities such as swim-a-thons
– Organizes and directs volunteers for specialized aquatics programs
– Provides volunteer training and organizes recognition events
– Surveys program participants to develop program feedback
– Monitors the collection and deposit of program receipts
– Handles aquatics section payroll and prepares periodic program reports
– Participates in the preparation of program budgets and quarterly reports
– Monitors supply needs and requisitions necessary supplies, materials and equipment
– Plans, organizes, schedules and staffs aquatics programs and coordinates swim team and program schedules
– Enforces safety and operating procedures; on an assigned basis supervises a City aquatics center and lifeguards as necessary
– Sets up aquatics facility rentals
– Performs pool and pool area maintenance checks for aquatics centers and observes program and staff activities
– Participates in special maintenance and “clean up” projects
– Equivalent to graduation from high school
– Four (4) years of increasingly responsible experience in recreation or aquatics program planning, coordination or leadership which included one (1) year of lead experience in the principles and techniques of effective supervision.
-College level coursework in recreation, physical education or closely related field may be substituted for the experience on a year for year basis.
– Must possess a valid Water Safety Instruction Card which requires an advanced Life Saving Certificate and successful completion of first aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Successful applicants will possess the following:
– Aquatics program activities, including swim instruction classes, swim tournaments and aquatics sports
– Water safety and life saving techniques
– Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and first aid techniques
– Modern swimming methods and instruction techniques
– Community aquatics program needs for all ages
– Basic supervisory principles and practices
– Rules and regulations pertaining to pool management and aquatics programs
– Basic principles of first aid and cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
– Team sport scheduling, including selection and coordination of team schedules
– Pool maintenance and water chemistry.
– Motivating and providing encouragement for participation in aquatics programs
– Implementing multi faceted aquatics programs
– Identifying community aquatics needs and recommending programs to fulfill them
– Planning, staffing and scheduling aquatics programs and events
– Performing life saving techniques, cardio pulmonary resuscitation and basic first aid
– Exercising sound independent judgment within general policy guidelines
– Preparing clear and complete reports of program activities and other written correspondence
– Maintaining organized and accurate records of swim instruction classes and other aquatics programs
– Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work
Applicants must submit the following:
– City of Berkeley Employment Application
– Supplemental Questionnaire
– Copy of Water Safety Instructor Card, advanced Life Saving certificate, and CPR and first aid certificate.
This recruitment is open until the positions are filled. Faxes and incomplete applications will not be accepted. Resumes are not a substitute for a completed application.
The examination process will consist of:
– Review of applications for minimum qualifications for the position.
– Applicants passing all examination phases will have their names referred to the hiring department(s) will use to conduct final selection interviews. Hiring Department(s) will contact applicants directly if selected to participate in their hiring/selection process.
Candidates under final consideration for employment with the City should expect to undergo an employment background / reference check that may include, but is not limited to: employment history, confirmation of educational credentials and degrees, licenses including driver’s license, registrations, certificates, and other credentials as part of the appointment process. Some positions, depending on the nature of the work, also require a credit check and a review of Summary Criminal History obtained from the State Department of Justice through Live Scan fingerprinting.
The provisions of this bulletin do not constitute a contract, expressed or implied, and any provisions contained in this bulletin may be modified or revoked without notice. Tests may consist of any combination of written, oral or other exercises or assessment procedures that test content. Components may include, but are not necessarily limited to, typing, math, reading, writing and analytical skills; problem solving ability; computer and software proficiency, or any other job-related knowledge, skill, ability or qualification. The City may, without notice, change or eliminate any particular assessment component or combination of components as needs dictate.
All City employees are required to provide services as Disaster Service Workers in the event of an emergency/disaster.
Exam Access Accommodation: In compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations, the City of Berkeley will employ and promote qualified individuals without regard to disability. The City is committed to making reasonable accommodations in the examination process and in the work environment. Individuals requesting reasonable accommodations in the examination process must do so no later than the final filing date for receipt of applications, otherwise it may not be possible to arrange accommodations for the selection process. Such requests should be addressed to the Human Resources Department | 1-510-981-6800 | [email protected] |2180 Milvia 1st Floor, Berkeley, CA 94704. Requests can be made via email, phone, or in writing via U.S. mail.
Alternative Application Formats: This application material is available in alternative formats upon request. Alternative formats include audio-format, braille, large print, electronic text, etc. Please contact the ADA Coordinator, 2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley | Phone: 1-(510)-981-6300 | TTY: 1-(510)-981-6347| [email protected] and allow 7-10 days for production of the material in an alternative format.
The City of Berkeley is an EEO/ADA Employer.
To apply and for more information about this opening, please visit our website at http://www.cityofberkeley.info/hr/
with Tiger Aquatics
Tiger Aquatics – A Louisiana Swim Club with 4 sites located in the Baton Rouge area is seeking a full-time age group coach that will work with our two entry level groups at our main site located on the campus of Louisiana State University. Tiger Aquatics is a coach owned program run as a LLC. We do have a booster organization that works on enhancing the swimming program at all of our locations. Ages are primarily between the age of 6 and 10 with group size ranging from 15-30. As the first coach many of these athletes will have, the applicant must be enthusiastic, patient, focused on technique and making the sport fun.
This salaried position requires candidates to have excellent communication, teaching and people skills. Candidate will report to Head Age Group Coach and Head Coach and must be a team player. This is a full time position and salary is commensurate with experience. The option for added health benefits is negotiable as well.
Candidate must be a USA Swimming coach in good standing with competitive coaching experience. Ability to work late afternoons and early evenings is a must. Club hosts meets frequently which will require assistance in running of while athletes are not participating. Club averages one meet every month. Expenses are covered for travel