with Illinois State University
Illinois State University invites applications for the position of Assistant Swim Coach. The Assistant Swim Coach, under the direction of the Head Swim Coach, is responsible for assisting with various coaching, management, and administrative duties of the swim program as assigned by the Head Coach. The assistant coach is responsible for conducting any duties or activities with integrity and within the rules of the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA), the Missouri Valley Conference and/or Missouri Valley Football Conference (MVC or MVFC), the State of Illinois, Illinois State University, and the Athletics Department.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree; valid driver’s license; proven ability to teach and coach fundamentals and advanced skills; advanced knowledge of techniques and strategies; thorough knowledge of NCAA Recruiting Rules; proven organizational and leadership ability; CPR/AED and First Aid certified (or eligible for certification upon employment); must have passed the NCAA Division I recruiting exam – or do so upon hire (must be renewed annually).
Desired Qualifications: Master’s degree, minimum of two years’ experience coaching collegiate and/or club swimming.
The position is a 12-month position. Salary is commensurate with qualifications. To assure full consideration, interested individuals MUST apply online at www.IllinoisState.edu/jobs by September 6, 2018. Illinois State University is an EOE/AA employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Illinois State University; Campus Box 7130 – Horton Fieldhouse; Normal, IL 61790
Clay Gruenwald, Human Resources; Email: [email protected]
with CSL Broadlands Piranhas
The Broadlands Piranhas Swim Team is accepting applications for head coach for the 2019 summer season. We are a competitive, but fun, neighborhood summer swim team located in Ashburn, VA that typically consists of 220-230 swimmers, ranging in age from 5-18 years old. We are part of the Colonial Swim League (CSL) in the ‘Red’ Division.
Summer season May 28-July 29 2019 – Practices begin the day after Memorial Day (May 28) and ends July 27 (All-stars). Practices are held Monday-Friday in the evenings before the school year ends and in the mornings after school ends (June 7). Swim meets are held on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a head or assistant head coach, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, and a contagious enthusiasm for the sport of swimming. Candidates must enjoy working with kids and possess a demonstrated ability to provide instruction in stroke technique to beginning, intermediate and advanced swimmers.
The head coach manages several other junior coaches who are responsible for the team’s practices and meets while promoting a competitive, positive, and inclusive environment for all swimmers. Specific responsibilities include:
• Design and run all practices, tailoring daily workouts to different age groups and abilities as necessary.
• Run all developmental (B), league (A) and invitational meets. Proficiency with TeamUnify and Hy-Tek software preferred.
• Supervise and mentor a staff of junior coaches, including a team of 8-12 coaches in training (CITs) aged 15-18 years old.
• Set the team lineup for all meets • Maintain regular communication with parents and team Board of Directors.
• Help with setup and break down of swim meets and practices.
• Foster a positive team environment that emphasizes good sportsmanship, mutual respect for others, and, above all, having fun.
• Be the team’s biggest cheerleader.
Interested candidates must have CPR, First Aid, Lifeguard and Pool Operators certifications. Applicants selected to be interviewed will be asked to provide references.
with Blue Wave
Blue Wave is growing. We are currently operating out of multiple pools within the greater Tampa Bay area. We are looking to add exceptional coaches to our Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center (BSAC) facility.
BSAC, like Blue Wave as a whole, is undergoing a renaissance. We have just opened a new heated and cooled ten (10) lane by twenty five (25) yard pool to complement our eight (8) lane by fifty (50) meter long course facility; the later of which is scheduled for a complete renovation later this year. We have dedicated dryland and educational areas, innovative training equipment and training programs and a knowledgeable and experienced staff; all of which is helping to reshape the program into a true high performance organization. The growth of the program over the past two (2) years, in both numbers and performance standards, has been great. It is a good time to be a part of Blue Wave.
We are looking to fill a variety positions; from those who love to bridge the gap from swim lessons to swim team through to those looking to learn how to design effective seasonal plans and train high level athletes for long term success. Our Head Coach, Rich Rogers, has a demonstrated ability mentoring coaches. Selected candidates will become more than just staff, they will become part of our family.
The program is institutionally owned and Head Coach run. We have a good group of parent volunteers, but no Parent Board. We are continually crafting a culture of excellence in which each individual can meet or exceed their innate potential. As we continue to grow, we want to bring on like-minded coaches who like to work hard, have fun and truly love the sport and the profession.
These positions are part time, hourly positions to start with potential to grow in the future. Our staff are not in this for the money. Most join us because they want to be a part of an organization that understands the positive impact a well run swim program like Blue Wave can have on the lives of our community’s children. We all like to work hard, continually learn and challenge ourselves and our swimmers and have fun in the process. If you have a similar mindset, and want to be a part of something that is rapidly evolving into something special, we urge you to apply.
BSAC is a certified child care facility. Applicants will have a drug test and undergo a background check prior to employment.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are full. Please send your CV or questions to [email protected]
You can learn more about us at www.BlueWaveSwimming.com
California Institute of Technology seeks a head coach for our improving swimming and diving program, with students participating in the national championships each of the last two years, the tide is rising! Located in Pasadena, California, Caltech is the world’s leading STEM research institute and is a truly remarkable and rigorous university. With 975 undergraduate students, Caltech boasts 18 intercollegiate teams in the strong D3 Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference, arguably one of the best swimming conferences in the country. Our athletic program is engaged in a tremendous transformation and all programs are seeing new success.
The head coach of swimming and diving is responsible for administering all aspects of the sport program including: coaching, recruiting, game scheduling, student development, committee participation, and budget management, compliance with NCAA D3, and conference rules/regulations and community building. The head coach will teach in the physical education curriculum. The head coach is also responsible to participate as a member of the college community and with all collaborative departmental functions as needed.
This is a full time exempt position with excellent benefits, vacation, retirement and continuing education support; expected hiring range between $57,500and $65,000 annually. Position open August 24; interested applicants should immediately communicate with athletic director, Betsy Mitchell ([email protected]) and submit a cover letter of interest, a full resume and a one page coaching philosophy. Further, please watch the Caltech HR website and apply when the job posting goes live; review will begin immediately with the goal of hiring a coach no later September 15. Job description as posted includes;
- Demonstrate excellent teaching and coaching competencies with regard to:(a) sport skill instruction (b) motivation © tactical strategies (d) physical training and fitness in practices and contests.
- Exhibit the highest professional standards and ethical behavior with regard to adherence to NCAA, Conference, Institute, and Department of Athletics rules, policies and expectations including commitment to lifelong learning, sportsmanship on and off the field of play, positive leadership and the desire and ability to act as a positive role model and representative of the Institute at all times. You will comply with all department, college, conference and NCAA regulations.
- Design and execute a competitive schedule for intercollegiate contests (including practice planning) that maximizes individual and collective student-athlete development and performance; prioritizing conference play within an academically rigorous educational experience. Create team results that are competitive within the SCIAC regular season on a consistent basis.
- Successful recruitment, matriculation, retention and graduation of student-athletes capable of attaining the baccalaureate degree in sufficient quantity to maintain a team roster appropriate for competitive success. Recruitment activities include but are not limited to: identification and evaluation of prospects, communication strategy, record keeping, hosting campus visits, traveling to market the Institute when needed.
- Provide student-athletes with opportunities that allow for social, emotional, and academic development, in addition to athletic success through close interpersonal guidance, mentoring and counseling.
- Manage a cost-effective and administratively efficient sport program working at or within operational budget on an annual basis, includes purchasing, inventory and control of sports equipment and uniforms, management of team travel and effective national recruitment program.
- Participate in whole department and sport specific marketing, public relations, civic and community outreach and fundraising/friend raising activities
- Supervise part time and volunteer coaches under California law and NCAA regulations.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with all constituents including department colleagues, administration, faculty and other college personnel in the spirit of integration and community with a common mission. Includes collaboration with service/support functions such as SID, equipment and ATC.
- Demonstrate positive and effective communication in all aspects of job; including writing, speaking, listening, and non-verbal skills.
- Teach a variety of beginner physical education classes, up to one per term, (depending on in or out of season) in our required undergraduate physical education curriculum.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation which may include but are not limited to: game or facility supervision duties, including facility care and maintenance.
- 4 year undergraduate degree required.
- Organized coaching experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, judgement and integrity.
- Strong computing skills including database manipulation, email and calendar savvy.
- The ability to teach through use of physical instruction as well as images and emerging technologies.
- Passion and ability for personal growth and learning.
- Preferred qualifications include: master’s degree in related field, collegiate sports playing experience, assistant/head collegiate coaching experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical tasks include but not limited to:
-lifting, carrying, loading sport specific equipment;
-set up and tear down of sports contest support equipment;
-some care and maintenance of sport specific or general athletic facilities
with William Jewell College
The Swim Coach is responsible for the management and administration of all activities related to his/her sport and exercises direct supervision of recruiting, training, and coaching student-athletes participating in the sports. The Head Swim Coach is fully responsible for compliance with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) regulations as well as Great Lakes Valley Conference (GLVC) rules and all College policies and procedures. The Head Swim Coach may also be responsible for advising students.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the recruitment of prospective student-athletes in coordination with the Offices of Admission and Financial Aid and manage the sport scholarship budget
- Develop and manage the sport operations budget including equipment, travel, meals, uniforms, supplies, etc. Follow college policy of receiving advanced approval for all purchases over $500, any hotel or flight in accordance with the Expense Authorization policy of the College.
- Comply with all administrative staff on reports and forms that need to be completed.
- Seek and receive approval prior to season schedule being finalized with non-conference teams.
- Conduct the sport program in strict accordance with NCAA and GLVC rules and regulations. Actively participate in GLVC coaches conference meetings where applicable and be available for all GLVC coaches’ conference calls.
- Recruit and supervise coaching staff
- Organize and administer practice sessions and off-season conditioning program
- Conduct and organize swim lessons and participate in community service and fund raising activities
- Develop relationships with alumni and other friends and supporters of the College and work cooperatively with Advancement as a member of the Athletics staff and the College community
- Monitor the travel roster online to assure that it is completed prior to travel.
- Oversee the pool as Director of Aquatics working in conjunction with facilities management in maintaining the pool and ensuring it is properly maintained in compliance with the Clay County Health Department. Create the pool schedule and coordinate this with the Sports Information Director to keep calendar updated. Schedule all lifeguards and organize lifeguard certification classes. Communicate all pool closures with swim clubs and administrative staff.
- Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Progressive experience as a coach in the sport; head coach and collegiate experience preferred
- Master’s degree in physical education or related field is preferred with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in academic programs
- Familiarity with appropriate athletic governing organization rules and regulations (NCAA, GLVC)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- An understanding of the unique opportunities and challenges in the environment of private higher education
Normal office environment as well as indoor and outdoor athletics facilities. Some travel required. Evening and weekend work required. Physically able to lift 25 pounds and attend practice and competitive sessions indoors and outdoors
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
with SwimRVA Rapids Swim Team
Collegiate School Aquatics Center
5050 Ridgedale Parkway
Richmond, VA 23234
SWIMRVA is a non-profit organization operating throughout the Richmond region to elevate swimming by ensuring every child has access to programming. SwimRVA also owns and operates the region’s world class aquatics center home to the 2008 Olympic trials competition pool.
The 2018-2019 season will mark the inaugural season with the SwimRVA Rapids operating as a full year-round competitive swimming program. The response from the Greater Richmond Area has been incredible as the Rapids have already grown to 200 plus swimmers ranging from the young swimmer looking to learn that 4th legal stroke, to athletes looking to compete at Junior Nationals and beyond. As a result of this amazing response, SwimRVA is seeking an energetic, positive and qualified candidate that will help make this first season an unforgettable one for our swimmers. This full-time assistant coach will report directly to the SwimRVA Rapids Head Coach and SwimRVA Executive Director.
Duties, Responsibilities & Expectations
- Help design and execute season plans and individual workouts for abilities ranging from the Age Group, Senior Group and Masters Group.
- Attend all swim meets as required for this position.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills with both swimmers, parents and staff members.
- Must be in good standing with USA Swimming.
- Preference to have ASCA Level 2 or higher (or equivalent experience).
- Must have a 4-year college degree
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Team Unify as well as Microsoft Office with skills necessary to provide positive and effective communication both written and orally.
Compensation & Application Procedure
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- All travel expenses required for out of town swim meets will be covered by SwimRVA.
- Health and retirement benefits are included.
- Please send a cover letter, resume’ and three references to Head Coach, Jonathan Kaplan at [email protected]
- This position will be filled immediately once the best candidate has been discovered.
with Sheridan Swim Team
Primary Responsibilities: Our head coach, with the aid of the parents and a solid coaching staff, will be responsible for the entire competitive swimming program including operations, administration, growth, and success.
• Pool and dry land coaching for all levels of swimmers.
• Coordinate the efforts of assistant coaches.
• Communicate and work with parents.
• Attend competitions and the meet entry administration to attend those competitions.
• Develop season plans for all swimmers.
• Direct the developmental summer league team.
• Direct the swim lessons program.
• Direct the Masters program in conjunction with seniors morning practice
• Recruitment of future swimmers.
• Planning and executing projects and activities for team development and morale.
• Assist in our 2 swim meet fundraisers as well as other fundraisers.
• Assist in development and administration of the team budget.
• Maintain the team website and social media presence.
with Rocky Mountain Rapids Swim Team
Position: The Rocky Mountain Rapids Swim Team (RPDS), located in Colorado Springs, Colorado is seeking qualified applicants for an Assistant Senior Coach. This position will report directly to the Rocky Mountain Rapids Head Coach.
Background: The Rocky Mountain Rapids is a year-round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for swimmers ages 6-18. The Rapids are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization run by an elected Board of Directors which meets monthly. In addition to the competitive swim team, we also offer summer programs including swim lessons, pre-club team and high-school prep. We are constantly growing and training young swimmers to maintain a well-rounded competitive swim team.
Philosophy: We believe providing an environment for all swimmers to achieve their individual best is the right vision for the Rapids Swim Team. As a club that has embraced the Long Term Athlete Development, there is no “typical” Rocky Mountain Rapids Swimmer – we have athletes who are dedicated to the sport of swimming, striving to reach the highest levels of the sport, as well as swimmers that participate in multiple sports on a competitive level. We have others who are just starting out in the sport or simply wanting to prepare for competition as a high school swimmer. There is room for all levels of ability and commitment.
Assistant Coach Duties:
- Establish and maintain relationships and open communication with swimmers and parents
- Assist in the management/running of daily practices. This must be done in a direction that supports the coaching philosophy and direction of the club as established by the Head Coach
- Assist the Lead Coach of specified group with the running of practices and swim meets.
- Create a positive team-oriented atmosphere
- All RPDS coaches are energetic supporters of the sport of swimming and Rocky Mountain Rapids Swim Team
- Attendance at 1-2 meets per month (will include weekends of Saturday and Sunday)
- Take on responsibilities for managing team as assigned by Head Coach
- College Degree (preferred)
- Competitive Swimming Experience (required)
- Swim Coaching Experience (preferred)
- Candidates must possess integrity, strong communications skills; and a passion for helping swimmers maximize their potential.
- Salary or hourly pay will vary depending on qualifications and experience
with Pepperdine University
Pepperdine University is accepting applications for a Volunteer Assistant Coach to assist with the women’s swimming and diving program. We are seeking a passionate, energetic, and driven individual with an aspiration to coach and help build a strong Division I swimming and diving program. Duties include: on-deck coaching, weekly and season planning, assisting with team travel and day-to-day operations, as well as additional duties determined by the head coach.
with Upper Palmetto YMCA Rays
The Upper Palmetto YMCA Rays team is searching for part-time assistant age group and senior coaches. We currently have 4 sites throughout York and Lancaster counties (Rock Hill, Clover, Fort Mill, and Lancaster). Previous coaching experience is preferred, although competitive swimming experience (club or college) may serve as a substitute. Strength and conditioning background may serve as previous coaching experience as well. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dependable people to be on deck 3-5 days a week that could help out with age group swimmers or senior swimmers. Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and get Red Cross certified within 30 days of hire.
with Radnor Aquatic Club
Radnor Aquatic Club is seeking a qualified candidate to take on the role of USA Swimming Head Coach/Assistant Head Coach. The Radnor Aquatic Club is a year round club of over 200 swimmers located in Radnor, Pennsylvania. The club is a member of the Suburban Aquatic League and carries a dual meet schedule associated with the league. The club also regularly attends USA meets, approximately 1-2 per month. Our current focus is to expand our USA swimming presence while maintaining our SAL roots.
This a full time position scheduled to start in the fall of 2016.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
– Strong leadership ability
– A team first attitude
– The ability to work as a member of a collaborative coaching staff
– Strong organizational skills
with Maine Maritime Academy
Maine Maritime Academy in Castine, Maine, seeks two Assistant Swimming Coaches – one for the men’s swim team and one for the women’s swim team.
Assistant coaching positions are temporary, academic-year positions under the supervision of head coaches of the Academy’s athletic teams. Assistant coaches are exposed to all facets of the profession, including, but not limited to recruiting, film editing and review, game planning, conducting drills and one-on-one workouts, and operations. Appointments are for one academic year and include an hourly wage of $10/hour plus housing for the duration of the appointment.
- Ability to embrace the school’s mission
- High professional and ethical standards for handling highly confidential materials
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written communications, presentation skills, personal demeanor, judgment, and diplomacy)
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- The ability to establish strong and effective personal and professional relationships
- Flexibility, initiative, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in the relevant sport
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university
- Proven willingness and ability to work collegially and within a team
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse population and to display a genuine interest in the community of the school
- College-level playing experience in the relevant sport
- Contacts include Alumni, Parents, Students and various external and internal constituencies
- This job requires the capacity to travel, work evenings and several weekends as necessary
- Occasionally lift and move up to 30 pounds
- Occasional long hours/days and weeks, irregular schedule
- Exposure to the elements during regularly scheduled outdoor activities
with University of California, Santa Cruz
Associate Head Coach Swimming and Diving
Job #: 1808160
Full Time; Contract
$15/Hourly – Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
UCSC strives to embrace diversity in all its forms; it strives to be an inclusive community that fosters an open, enlightened & productive environment.
Involves directing or assisting with developing the student-athlete physically, competitively and emotionally. Enhances the execution of competitive sports, manages team, recruits, fundraises and may determine competitive schedules.
This position is responsible for assisting all phases of an intercollegiate athletics sports specific program in accordance with NCAA and University rules, regulations and policies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: coaching, hiring and managing assistant coaches, scheduling of games, and recruiting qualified student-athletes; supporting for the academic progress of student-athletes; preparing and managing the budget; fostering an environment of NCAA compliance; scheduling and conducting practice sessions; and, implementing strategies for developing and motivating student-athletes to perform at maximum levels. Allocates resources to meet schedules and achieve success. Identifies program objectives and develops and directs strategies for successful programs. Must have a philosophy compatible with highly selective academic standards that supports diversity and inclusivity. Additionally, must have a appreciation for the role of intercollegiate athletics in a highly selective academic environment, and the desire to help student-athletes strive for balance in that rigorous setting. All athletic department staff are expected to have a strong commitment to the welfare of student athletes and a reputation of integrity. Staff are expected to embrace the NCAA DIII philosophy and UCSC Principles of Community. May provide guidance to other personnel.
In addition, will be responsible for assisting in the administration of aquatics programs and policies to include: swim classes, aquatic fitness classes, private swim lessons, swim teams, open swim and lap swim scheduling, and adult safety programs. This position will play a key role in community and student relations.
The Associate Head Coach/asst. aquatics manager reports directly to the Head Coach/aquatics manager.
At UC Santa Cruz, we strive to enrich the total educational experience by promoting physical activity, encouraging health and wellness, building community, and cultivating leadership. Through our diverse offerings of athletics, classes, workshops, outdoor adventure trips, intramural sports leagues, tournaments, clubs, drop-in activities, and recreational facilities, we strive to provide opportunities for UCSC students, staff and faculty, retirees, alumni, and local community members to participate. As one of the largest student employers on campus, we also have many work-study and non-work student jobs in our facilities and programs. Our goal is to provide a wide variety of professional programs and physical activities that promote and enhance community, learning, leadership, lifelong wellness, and academic success.
Some special conditions include:
Successfully pass a pre-employment background check
Possess CPR/AED/First Aid certification or have the ability to obtain it within 60-calendar days of hire.
Candidates must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
Possess a valid license to drive in the State of California and be able to participate in the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) pull notice program.
Must take and pass the Division III Rules Test per NCAA bylaw 11.8.
Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training with a college-level program.
At least 3 years experience coaching specific sport, preferably at the NCAA level. Ideal candidate will excel in dryland/strength programming as well as sprint workouts,
Highly advanced and effective interpersonal, motivational and team leadership skills to work effectively with athletic participants, departmental and university staff and parents of student athletes
Ability to demonstrate creativity, sound judgment and decision-making, be an effective problem solver and communicates effectively verbally and in writing and for live media presentations.
Recognized expertise in team sport and coaching principles for student athletes.
Position is open until filled; Initial Review Date: 08-23-2018
with EDGE Swim Club
The EDGE Swim Club in Williston, Vermont has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, and enthusiastic Head Coach to build upon established excellence with our USA Club Program and Summer Recreational Program. Williston is part of the greater Burlington area of northern Vermont; a vibrant community that reflects a culture of healthy living and balanced priorities.
The Head Coach will lead the process of building upon existing success, guiding a team of talented assistant coaches, establishing a training blueprint for the program and embracing team traditions while sharing new ideas. A Head Coach is responsible for important administrative and organizational tasks including the preparation of annual budgets, hiring of new staff, meeting company financial goals, and assisting other company departments with mutual goals. The Head Coach is expected to attend select level practices, scheduled competitions, team social events and local USA and Rec League coach meetings.
The EDGE Swim Club refers to itself as a ‘swamily’, a swim family comprised of athletes, parents, siblings and coaches. The team strongly emphasizes sportsmanship and team spirit and takes great pride in its steady pattern of success from year to year. The EDGE looks toward a fifth straight year as League and State Champions and is the first Vermont program since 2012 to have a swimmer qualify and compete at Junior Nationals.
The EDGE is a company that is focused on supporting the Head Coach. In-house trainings with staff as well as professional development opportunities are included. The EDGE aims to create an environment where the coach can focus on the morale and positive experiences of athletes, coaches and families.
If you are excited about the chance to bring your experience and enthusiasm to a program on the rise in a breath-taking corner of New England – please email cover letter, resume, coaching philosophy, certifications and three letters of recommendation to [email protected]
Salary is commensurate with the strength of applicant and experience.
with Loggerhead Aquatics
Loggerhead Aquatics – a Florida Swimming LSC/USA Swimming club team located in northern St Johns County (a southern suburb of Jacksonville, Florida) is looking for Full Time Lead Developmental Age Group coach with a passion for competitive swimming, and is ready to excel with our team.
This position will mostly work as a coach for swimmers age 6-11 years old.
The salaried position requires a candidate with excellent communication, teaching and people skills. Candidate must help promote our team culture with a positive attitude and passion for teaching stroke and racing techniques. Must be patient, and an excellent role model for swimmers of all ages. This is a full time salaried position and the salary is commensurate with experience.
Must be a USA Swimming Coach in good standing (or the ability to get credentials).
Competitive swim coaching experience is required.
Competitive swimming background is highly desired.
Ability to work afternoons and evenings, plus an an average of two meets per month.
Be a team player and work towards the advancement of our swimmers development.
Ability to coach novice through advanced age group swimmers.
Oversee communication for developmental training groups.
Ensure coaches are teaching the desired curriculum.
Help with new swimmer tryouts/evaluations.
Position is available immediately.