Applications due 09/16/23
Date posted: August 20, 2023
Location: Bishop O'Connell High School, Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA, USA
Bishop O’Connell is seeking an energetic self-starter to serve as Head Varsity Swim Coach to facilitate practices and organize and manage meets. The right person will have the necessary expertise and experience to train and develop motivated student-athletes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold the school philosophy, objectives and policies at all times
- Attend practices and meets
- Manage training and practices when needed
- Assist with parent and student communications
- Maintain schedule
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Swimming experience required
- Coaching experience required
- CPR/AED, First Aid certification preferred
- High degree of organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership
- Ability to work as a member of a team
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to assist with physical work as needed.
Ability to attend all afternoon practices and games.
- High school (Required)
- College (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9,000.00 – $10,000.00 per year
How to Apply
Please submit a resume, three references to the Athletic Director, Joe Wootten. All communication and documentation are to be completed electronically. Phone calls will not be received.