Applications due 08/20/16
Head Developmental Coach
Coaches beginner to novice swimmers aged 6-10.
Jobs duties include:
- Coaches Pre-comp, Blue and Bronze groups.
- Designs season plan to include growth, skill acquisition, dryland/strength training and mental aspects of the sports that fit into the team progression.
- Organizes weekly and daily practices within the guidelines of a seasonal plan.
- Helps athletes set goals for the season.
- Maintains record of swimmer attendance and progress.
- Handles all meet entries for Pre-comp, Blue and Bronze groups.
- Attends meets with Pre-comp, Blue and Bronze swimmers. May attend other meets at the direction of the head coach.
- Uses video equipment as an instructional tool.
- Maintains calendar on website for parents and schedules practice times for groups with approval of head coach.
- Sends out a weekly email to both groups that includes emphasis for the week, schedule and any other important information.
- Conducts at least one parent meeting per season.
- Available for parent/coach conferences during the fall/winter and spring/summer seasons.
- Returns emails/voicemails within 24 hours.
- Helps with set up of hosted events.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter, resume and three references to Head Coach Brandon Converse at [email protected]