Applications due 08/31/22
Date posted: July 28, 2022
Location: 301 Kenton Lands Road, Erlanger, KY, USA
Northern Kentucky Clippers, based in Erlanger, KY and 15 minutes from downtown Cincinnati are currently seeking a qualified, energetic coach to lead our Age Group program.
The following areas of responsibility and authority are expected, but not limited to, the duties of being the Head Age Group Coach of the team keeping in mind the organizations general philosophy out lined by the Board of Directors:
1) Along with the Head Coach compose seasonal plan for all age group practice groups
2) Establish yearly goals for Age Group Program
3) Lead coach and programming for 13-14s and one additional group
4) Attend meets where swimmers from the Age Group Program are entered
5) Instruct swimmers and assistant coaches in the process of goal-setting
6) Along with Head Coach, implement dryland program for 14 and unders
Age Group Administrative duties:
1) Process swimmers’ meet entries
2) Assist Head Coach in scheduling assistant coaches to cover all scheduled practices.
3) Communicate with age group parents via e-mail
4) Conduct new swimmer evaluations for new swimmers under the age of 14
5) Ensure a good working relationship with Silverlake The Family Place and staff
6) With Head coach, develop yearly practice schedule for Age Group Program
7) With Head Coach, conduct yearly staff evaluations for age group coaches
General Administrative Duties:
1) Work with Team Admin on team-hosted meets
2) Work with Head coach to develop seasonal meet schedule
3) Work with Boosters on planning social events for age group.
1) Conduct stroke clinics for local summer club teams.
2) Attend weekly summer club meets to solicit the Clippers.
Applicant must be current with all USA Swimming coaching requirements.
Clippers offers a competitive salary, health insurance, IRA contribution and cell phone reimbursement to full time employees.
Candidates should send resume of qualifications by August 1 to Head Coach David Pursley at [email protected]. Clippers fall session is set to begin on September 1st.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected]
301 Kenton Lands Road
Erlanger, KY 41018