2022 FINA WORLD AQUATICS CHAMPIONSHIPS
- June 18-25, 2022 (pool swimming)
- Budapest, Hungary
- Duna Arena
- LCM (50-meter format)
- Full Aquatics Schedule
- How To Watch
- Psych Sheets
- Start Lists Book (pre-meet)
- Meet Central
- Live Results
- SwimSwam Pick ’em Contest
The lineups have been released for the finals for the 4×100 mixed freestyle relay, with the majority of the top countries using very different teams compared to what they used in prelims.
Similarly, Canada will keep Javier Acevedo from prelims, as he recorded the fastest male split on his team. The rest of the Canadian heats squad will be replaced with Penny Oleksiak, Kayla Sanchez, and Josh Liendo. Liendo will have to swim this relay at the end of a double session, as he will be competing in the 50 free and 100 fly finals beforehand.
Australia not be keeping anyone on their prelims team, and going with a fresh lineup for finals.
Every single lineup has opted to go with the male-male-female-female order.
- Brazil (Santos, Assuncao, Diamante, Balduccini)
- Italy (Zazzeri, Miressi, di Pietro, Tarantino)
- Australia (Cartwright, Chalmers, Wilson, O’Callaghan)
- United States (Held, Curry, Huske, Curzan)
- Canada (Liendo, Acevedo, Sanchez, Oleksiak)
- Netherlands (Pijnenburg, Puts, Giele, Steenbergen)
- Great Britain (Dean, Burras, Hopkin, Anderson)
- China (Hong, Wang, Lao, Lihui, Ai)