with JCPRD / Kansas City Blazers
Johnson County Park & Recreation District seeks an energetic competitive Head Coach to lead our nationally recognized coaching staff and athletes! Responsibilities for this position:
- Provide leadership, management, long-range planning, and vision for the Kansas City Blazers Swim Team.
- Design, administer, and implement a comprehensive, progressive competitive swim program meeting the needs of novice, competitive, and elite athletes.
- Hire, train, and supervise 4-5 head site coaches, ensuring all programs are implemented in a safe and effective fashion, ensuring adherence to the USA Swimming Safe Sport guidelines.
- Set detailed development plan for coaches, including both coaching and relationship building skills.
- Set detailed practice schedules, arranging aquatic facility rentals as needed.
- Set detailed development plan for athletes of all skill levels, ensuring all site coaches adhere to and implement the plan to ensure athlete development.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with athlete parents, community organizations, school districts, and other swim groups to ensure productive partnerships are formed and maintained at a level of excellence.
- Develop public relations and communication plan to promote the value of the Blazers organization.
- Work directly with Blazers parent board to ensure budget and membership goals are met, including fund-raising commitments, corporate sponsorships, meet sponsorships, and community volunteering.
- Supervise a full time Business Manager including the development of a 3-year forecast, addressing financials and membership numbers, updating the parent board quarterly.
- Develop, monitor, and manage Blazers budget, ensuring staff are following appropriate expenditure guidelines as well as all policies and procedures.
with Kansas City Blazers
Johnson County Park and Recreation District seeks an energetic competitive head swim coach to join our team! This position:
- Provides leadership, management, long-range planning, and vision for the Kansas City Blazers Swim Team.
- Designs, administers, and implements a comprehensive, progressive competitive swim program meeting the needs of novice, competitive, and elite athletes.
- Hires, trains, and supervises head site coaches, ensuring all programs are implemented in a safe and effective fashion.
- Sets detailed development plan for coaches, including both coaching and relationship building skills.
- Sets detailed practice schedules, arranging aquatic facility rentals as needed.
- Sets detailed development plan for athletes of all skill levels, ensuring all site coaches adhere to and implement the plan to ensure athlete development.
- Is responsible for ensuring adherence to USA Swimming Safe Sport guidelines.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with athlete parents, community organizations, school districts, and other swim groups to ensure productive partnerships are formed and maintained at a level of excellence.
- Develops public relations and communication plan to promote the value of the Blazers organization.
- Works directly with Blazers parent board to ensure budget and membership goals are met, including fund-raising commitments, corporate sponsorships, meet sponsorships, and community volunteering.
- Develops a 3-year forecast, addressing financials and membership numbers, updating the parent board quarterly.
- Develops, monitors, and manages Blazers budget, ensuring staff are following appropriate expenditure guidelines as well as all policies and proceduresQualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Recreation, Sports Management, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Required – 4 years head coaching experience.
Required Skills: Ability to create collaborative partnerships within the regional swimming community. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to supervise and lead staff to provide excellent customer service. Attention to detail in formulating practice schedules, budgets, and development plans. Project management skills to ensure membership and budget goals are met. Knowledge of swimming stroke and turning mechanics.
with DePauw Unviersity
The part-time assistant coach for Men’s Swimming and Diving is responsible for assisting the head Men’s Swimming and Diving coach in implementing and directing all phases of a competitive NCAA Division III Swimming and Diving program at DePauw University. This includes recruiting quality student-athletes, organizing and planning practices and game strategies, scouting, coaching, scheduling, budgeting, and planning team travel in compliance with University, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
757swim is looking to hire multiple full-time coaches. These coaches will lead or assist two 14 & under groups and have administrative responsibilities based on the candidate’s strengths. The Assistant Coaches will also have set office hours. The position requires someone who can work with novice level athletes as well as elite age group swimmers.
The ideal candidates will have high energy and passion for swimming, be charismatic and personable, be knowledgeable about technique and stroke mechanics of the sport and be willing to grow with 757swim.
Candidates should have 3 years or more of competitive swim coaching experience
Candidates should have a Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university
Candidate should have current certifications in CPR, First Aid, Swim Coaches Safety Training, and current USA Swimming coach’s registration in good standing.
Work collaboratively with the head coach to develop and follow through on program goals to enhance a club that is consistently trying to meet its mission/vision while always trying to innovate.
Responsible for writing age group / senior practices and utilizing assistant coaches to achieve team/group goals.
Responsible for helping maintain a safe atmosphere by adhering to all USA swimming rules and regulations
Provide positive and constructive feedback to our swimmers and parents.
Attend meets at which your group swimmers attend and as needed for other meets including all meets in which 757swim hosts
Provide input in practice and meet scheduling
The ability to work with the entire coaching staff to build a uniform system.
Ability to effectively communicate goals and progressions to swimmers and parents.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
757swim offers competitive compensation based on qualifications
with Belmont Aquatic Team (BAT)
HEAD COACH, Full Time – $42,500 – $50,000 / Year
The Belmont Aquatic Team is seeking experienced and enthusiastic coaching candidates for our full time (20-40 hours/week) head coach position. (Must be available most weekdays from 3:30pm on).
Our mission is to teach, train and help swimmers, of all levels, realize their highest potential. We foster and value dedication, hard work, team pride and friendships, physical and mental well-being and individual growth and progress towards excellence both in the pool and in life beyond.
Head Coach duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leading by example, building a successful team and a positive swim culture.
- The development, implementation, and refinement of a complete, contemporary, season-long swim programs, with corresponding drylands.
- Attending, overseeing and participating in at least 6 regularly scheduled weekly team practices.
- Attending and coaching all age groups at all Team meets, regularly providing feedback and constructive criticism to BAT swimmers.
- Teaching,mentoring, and motivating swimmers to reach their highest potential both in the pool, and out.
- Continually work toward improving each swimmer’s technique, providing effective motivation and a positive attitude and relationship with each swimmer.
- Overseeing, along with the coaching staff, individual goal setting and twice annual (Short Course and Long Course) report cards for each BAT swimmer.
- Developing, training, and mentoring 3 additional assistant coaches to ensure a reliable, cohesive and positive coaching environment with an emphasis on teamwork and personal growth. Oversee and approve of coach scheduling and recruiting, as required to ensure continuity and coaching quality.
- Working effectively with the BAT Board of Directors to promote the overall goals of the Team.
- Being highly visible, approachable and regularly and professionally communicative, both verbally and in written form to swimmers, their parents, coaching staff, Board Members, and other team’s staff and meet officials as needed.
- Conducting an annual seasonal swim clinic for beginners.
- Regularly attend and participate in Board meetings and team social events and activities.
- A willingness to participate in fundraising activities and events.
Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5 years minimum of coaching experience at a competitive swim team.
- A passion for the sport and thorough mastery of swim stroke mechanics and current coaching techniques.
- ASCA Level 3 Certification.
- Personal experience in competitive swimming at the High School, Club levels, and beyond.
- Experience with both social Media Tools, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and familiarity with Team Unify Software, including Meet entry, Calendar, General Communications and overall team administration.
- Excellent written and communication skills with experience with google docs, sheets and email.
- High level of maturity, patience, and dependability while working with swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- USA member Swim Coach in Good Standing
- All appropriate & valid licenses/Certifications/Registrations for USA Swimming and swimmer safety.
$42,500 – $50,000 per year full time salary. 4-6 Planned, paid vacation weeks corresponding with seasonal schedule. All certification/education costs to be reimbursed by BAT.
with Florida State University
Florida State is taking applications for Volunteer Assistant coach to assist with our men’s and women’s swimming teams. The position reports directly to the Head Swimming & Diving Coach and is an opportunity to learn all aspects of coaching and administering a Division 1 Swimming and Diving program while working under Atlantic Coast Conference and Division 1 NCAA rules and regulations.
Opportunities coaching with Club Seminole, our USA Swimming team, will be available as well. There will be many opportunities to travel with the team to dual meets, training camps, and championship competitions.
Contribute in the following areas:
- Daily operations of swimming and diving program
- Coaching responsibilities during scheduled practice
- Video analysis of technique of student athletes
- Strength and conditioning of student athletes
- On campus recruiting by aiding in recruiting weekends, meetings, and tours
- Searching through results to locate new prospective student athletes
- Learn and develop knowledge in compliance with University, Atlantic Coast Conference, and NCAA rules and regulations
- Meet management duties
- Assist with Camps/Clinics/Lessons and other programming developed and organized by the Head Coach
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Experience in collegiate competition is preferred Knowledge of some technical areas, as well as competition training and technique Good communication skills, work ethic and ability to learn quickly USA Swimming certifications
Send an email expressing your interest for either position with a resume to Neal Studd, Head Swimming & Diving Coach [email protected] and copy Dan Carrington.
— Please include 3 professional references
Any questions about the position can be sent to Dan Carrington [email protected]
with Dexter Community Aquatic Club
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time, Exempt status, Head Age Group Coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for coaching the team members in the ages 11 – 14 (Gold) and ages 8-12 (Silver) groups. The Head Age Group Coach is also responsible for the following duties:
- 15 hours of on deck practice time during school year. 25-30 hours on deck practice time during summer break.
- Develop and implement training plan for our Gold and Silver Groups
- Attend swim meets as scheduled
- Over see the promotion of IMX Extreme and IMX Ready program
- Monthly recap communications to parents of each group
- Develop and Lead monthly Saturday swim clinics
- Successfully pass the USA Swimming and Dexter Community Aquatic Club background checks
- Current Red Cross Swim Coaches Safety and AED/CPR certified
- Experience working with children and teenagers.
- Minimum of 2-3 Years experience developing 8-12 Year Old Swimmers
- Candidates should be ASCA certified level 2 at minimum.
- Candidates must be current certified USA Swimming coaches in good standing.
- Candidates should have a long-term career goal of coaching.
- Candidates will be passionate and demonstrate strong work-ethic.
Additional income available through private lessons and swim school lessons.
with Blue Wave Swimming
Blue Wave Swimming is experience a high level of growth. We are seeking people who are passionate about the sport to join our staff as part time coaches.
The team is expanding rapidly. We are an organization owned program which means we are coach run (no board). We have a new ten (10) lane twenty five (25) yard short course pool along with a fifty (50) meter pool that is currently undergoing a major renovation. We have a dedicate dryland facility, weight room, indoor basketball court, classrooms and more on our twelve (12) plus acre campus located about twenty (20) minutes east of downtown Tampa.
There are opportunities to work with athletes at every level; from novice to nationals and even Masters. These positions are perfect for former swimmers who would like to get back into the sport, but have other careers or obligations in their lives. Our staff takes care of the dry side so your focus will be on the swimmers. College swimmers home for the summer are also encouraged to apply for seasonal positions.
This is also a good way to learn more about the profession. Our leaders have decades of experience creating, developing and nurturing high performance swim organizations. If you love swimming, have a positive mindset and a passion for helping people set and reach their goals, apply today.
Must hold or obtain all the necessary requirements to become USA Swimming certified coach.
You can learn more about of club, people and organization at our website:
with YMCA of Hannibal
Position Title: Head Swim Coach
Reports To: Executive Director
Classification: Full Time
Base Salary plus Performance Incentives: $33,000 – $40,000 with full benefits package
Benefits: Full Medical, Vision, HRA, Life, & Y Retirement
The YMCA of Hannibal is seeking a full-time Head Swim Coach. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of successfully coaching participants from beginner to competitive levels. Job Summary and Responsibilities are listed below:
The Head Swim Coach is responsible for the coaching, management and operation of the Hannibal Hurricanes Swim Team.
Head Swim Coach General Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and conduct team practices.
- Hire and Work with assistant coaches to develop and administer appropriate plans for all swimmers in the HHST Swim Team.
- Be proficient in creating work outs for all age groups and skill levels
- Work with assistant coaches to ensure continuity in athlete development.
- Actively participate in and work with the Heartland Area, River Country, and Ozark swim leagues in order to assure team participation in all available swim meets, invitational meets and championships meets
- Attend scheduled Practices and Swim Meets
- Prepare meet entries and provide on deck coaching at all age group meets.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance and training. Plan and monitor incentive program for swimmers.
- Establish group guidelines for swimmers and evaluate athletes periodically and make recommendations for progression through the program.
- Work closely with Aquatics Director in coordinating pool needs; practice times, meets, etc. As well as tracking monthly swim fees
- Plans and conducts dryland for the swim groups and work closely with Wellness Director in coordinating dry land sessions for the swimmers as needed.
- Perform various administrative duties, including communication with parents via email, phone, bulletin board, mailbox system and team website.
- Coordinate parent volunteer responsibilities in the areas of; home and away swim meets (timers/recorders, officials, score keepers, and runners), swim team fundraising, and working with any parent volunteer leaders.
- Be proficient with Hytek (meet manager and team manager), On Deck, and Colorado Timing System. Maintain routine maintenance of CTS
- Maintain your life guard certifications by attending recertification (see recertification contract)
- Interact positively with swimmers, parents, co-workers and the general public.
- Have knowledge of proper swimming skills and be able to communicate these clearly to swimmers
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- W.S.I and/or YMCA Lifeguard Instructor Certification
- CPR, First Aid, AED, Blood borne Pathogens Instructor Certification
- YMCA Progressive Swim Certifications preferred
- Certified Lifeguard, Principles of Aquatic Leadership, Swim Instructor certified preferred
- USA swimming coach certification
- Minimum 2-year experience as a swim instructor or swim coach.
- Knowledgeable in “Meet Manager” software for swim meet scoring
- College Degree preferred
Swimming, speaking, hearing, seeing, reading, writing, typing, lifting, walking, standing
The Head Swim Team Coach will work in both an office setting with use of computer and other office equipment to perform job functions, as well as performing on the pool deck and other areas of the Aquatics Center.
Please submit resume and applications to Eric Abts, Executive Director by Friday, May 31st 2019 by mail to:
YMCA of Hannibal #1 YMCA Drive, Hannibal MO 63401 or by email [email protected]
with YMCA of Greater Brandywine-Lionville Branch
The Lionville YMCA in Exton, PA is seeking part-time assistant swim coaches for our youth age-group swim team. Under the direction of the head swim coach, the assistant coach will lead clinics, practices, and meets, instructing and inspiring our young swimmers in a positive manner. Three evening shifts per week are required, which may range from one to three hours depending on the age group; there will also be regularly scheduled weekend meets that range from 4 to 6 hours each; and other clinics and events as may be scheduled. This position may be seasonal or year-round.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 18 years of age or older
- Swim team experience, or extensive swim instruction experience
- Current lifeguard certification (available at the YMCA)
- Proven experience working with youth ages 6-13
- Ability to relate to children, parents, off site personnel and fellow staff in a mature and sensitive way, consistent with the YMCA philosophy
- Flexible schedule
- Assist the head coach in delivering a high quality, safe, competitive swim program
- Lead specialty clinics and practices
- Assist head coach in organizing and managing swim meets
- Uphold all rules and policies of the YMCA
- Ensure the safety and well being of all participants in the group
- Maintain positive relationships with all participants, and lead with enthusiasm
- Great co-workers and members in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Free individual, or discounted family YMCA membership, with completion of new employee orientation. Membership only valid while actively employed.
- Discounts on programs, including camp, childcare, swim team, and classes. Excellent retirement savings options.
- Up to four hours of FREE Childwatch per day.
with Cleveland State University
Cleveland State University
Head Coach, Swimming & Diving and Aquatics Director
Position Description: Oversee all facets of Cleveland State University’s NCAA Division I men’s and women’s swimming and diving program. Recruit and oversee student-athletes including training and competition. Actively build, monitor and promote a standard of excellence in academic success, compliance, community service, diversity and inclusion, and student health and safety. Head Coach also manages all natatorium operations.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, Successful background as an NCAA Division I or II swimming and diving head or assistant coach for a minimum of 3 years. Track-record of successful accomplishment in student-athlete development; academics, life skills, etc. Demonstrated commitment to NCAA compliance and student-athlete health and safety. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Valid driver’s license and ability to establish driver eligibility under the University’s Driving and Motor Vehicle Policy.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree, 5 years of Division I NCAA swimming and diving coaching experience. Previous history of relationship-building and cultivation of former student-athletes and other program stakeholders. Previous experience recruiting in Northeast Ohio.
Application Information: Applications will be exclusively accepted online at https://hrjobs.csuohio.edu/postings/10569. Mailed or emailed application materials will not be accepted. Application Deadline May 2, 2019.
Offer of employment is contingent on satisfactory completion of the University’s verification of credentials and other information required by law and/or University policies or practices, including but not limited to a criminal background check.
It is the policy of Cleveland State University to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
with Alto Swim Club
Alto Swim Club is seeking a Lead Coach for the Senior 2 Group. This could be a full-time or part-time position, depending on interest and availability.
Alto trains at multiple facilities in the Palo Alto area, including the Avery Aquatic Center on the Stanford University campus. The team’s mission is to offer the best developmental and high performance programs in the country.
The Senior 2 Lead Coach will be on deck from 5 – 8 pm each night. The coach will be responsible for daily, weekly and season planning. The coach will typically attend 1 – 2 weekend meets per month. For interested candidates, additional on-deck coaching will be available.
Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
Current USA Swimming coach certifications.
Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages.
Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
Expertise with current technique development and training.
Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
with Durango Swim Club
Durango Swim Club, in Durango Colorado, has an immediate opening for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Swim Coach.
Title: Durango Swim Club Assistant Swim Coach
Reports to: Durango Swim Club Head Coach
Position Status: Part-time, year round
About Durango Swim Club:
The Durango Swim Club (DGO) of Durango, CO is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Assistant Swim Coach candidate for our year-round competitive swim team, with a love for the sport who can work well with children and be able to communicate well with Head Coach, swimmers, and their parents.
DGO is a USA Swimming affiliated team. We currently have 75 plus swimmers in five progressive training groups: Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum that train year-round with a staff of 2 certified coaches. These groups are designed to provide athletes with a fun team atmosphere where swimmers of similar ability and commitment practice together and TEAM is emphasized in a competitive setting.
DGO has swimmers from beginning age group to nationally-ranked athletes. This includes numerous zone, sectional and junior national level athletes.
Many of our DGO alumni have gone on to swim collegiately at top-ranked universities, including the University of Hawaii, University of Houston, Vasser, and Pepperdine. DGO is a nonprofit 501c3 organization under the direction of a volunteer parent run Board of Directors elected every three years by the membership.
1. Required to have a current USA Swimming Coach Certification. A current USA Swimming registration card shall be worn at all meets and should be available on deck during practices. Renewal of certifications is required.
2. Clinics and ongoing professional development is encouraged.
Coaching Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Attends all practices (in the case of absences, Head Coach has been contacted prior to absence and/or prior arrangements have been made to ensure swim practice coverage) and attends swim meets during the year, which are pre-determined by Head Coach and Board of Directors.
2. Demonstrates working knowledge of competitive swimming strokes, techniques of competitive swimming/physical conditioning, rules and regulations.
3. Creates a safe, positive swimming environment, including bully prevention
4. Attends regular meetings with Head Coach and board meetings as requested by Head Coach and/or Board of Directors.
5. Writes and creates workouts/season plan for swimmers in accordance with Head Coach and appropriate ability level for group.
6. Assists the swimmers in monitoring his/her times and designates specific events for swimmers at meets as appropriate.
7. Provides a goal-oriented program for assigned group and for individuals.
8. Conducts, as applicable, individual swimmer/coach conferences to establish set goals for the season.
9. Actively participates in practices and meets, demonstrating enthusiasm and team spirit for members.
10. Maintains efficient communication with swimmers and parents regarding information necessary for the day to day functioning of the club.
11. Maintains efficient communication with Head Coach regarding information necessary (such as practice schedules, meets, coaching decisions) for the day to day functioning of the club.
12. Demonstrates responsibility in regards to maintenance and upkeep of the pool as per the club’s agreement with the City of Durango.
13. Is available for on deck training and supervision by the Head Coach as mutually agreed upon for the smooth transition of swimmers advancing through the program.
14. Effectively and fairly disciplines swimmers as needed in regards to rules of swimming conduct. Notifies and discusses said actions with Head Coach.
15. Demonstrates a positive and effective relationship with members of Durango Parks and Recreation Staff and/or pool patrons.
16. Ensures all swimmers in assigned group have completed and turned in all necessary forms and fees before entering the water (club registration, medical release and USA registrations).
17. Assist parents, swimmers, and the head coach with meet entries as needed.
• Must have USA Swimming Coach Certification
• ASCA level 2, but will consider the right candidate with a lower ranking
• Experience coaching various ages and skill levels in a competitive environment (ability to get in the water with younger swimmers)
• Swimming experience at the club and collegiate level
• Ability to set and achieve individual and team goals and encourage others to do the same
• Driver’s license and ability to travel
This is a year round, salaried position with opportunity for salary increases with the growth of the team. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience within a range of $12,000 to $15,000 annually. DGO will also pay $50 per meet, plus lodging, miles, and per diem. The position will require about 10-15 hours per week. There are also other opportunities within the community to coach Masters swimming, private swim lessons, and/or train triathletes.
with Ensworth Aquatics
Senior Age Group Coach
ENSW – Ensworth Aquatics
Ensworth Aquatics is seeking a highly motivated, conscientious, nurturing, and energetic coach to fill the role of Senior Coach for our year-round competitive swim team. Selected Coach will be a team player and will also support the age-group coaches and spend time coaching age-group swimmers. ENSW is an institution-owned, coach-managed swim team in Nashville, Tennessee, operating out of the beautiful Ensworth High School natatorium. The ideal candidate will have high energy and a passion for swimming, be charismatic and personable, be knowledgeable about technique and stroke mechanics of the sport and be willing to help drive the club’s growth. This coach will support and carry out the mission of ENSW and the philosophy of our coaching staff. Mission: To foster an environment where excellence is inevitable by inspiring members to use their talents to the fullest, to be people of integrity, and to be contributors to society.
- Development and implementation of the training program for the Senior group level
- Continue to evaluate, refine and actively implement Team’s Coaching Philosophy, Mission, and Vision
- Lead Senior 2 program with the goal of preparing athletes for the Ensworth Aquatics Senior group.
- Provide guidance, feedback and support on training programs for age group swimmers
- On-deck coaching/training of our Senior 2 Group and additional support coaching for age groups as necessary
- In conjunction with dryland coach, develop comprehensive dryland training for Senior 2 athletes
- Attendance, leadership and coaching at swim meets
- Attend staff meetings as required
- Establish and maintain appropriate and timely communications with swimmers, parents, coaches and team administration.
- Ability to work with and maintain professional relationships with our coaches, administrative staff, Ensworth School administration, faculty and staff, visiting coaches and parents.
- Participate in team projects, planning and programs and support team activities, including ENSW-hosted swim meets.
The ideal candidate has:
- Up to date USA Swimming credentials – USA Swimming Registered Coach
- Prefer 4 + years coaching experience (at least 2 + years with a Senior Program)
- Knowledge and ability to teach technique and stroke mechanics
- Knowledge and ability to set up a season and long term training plan
- Lifetime Growth Mindset – Seeking knowledge and experience to grow as a coach
- Ability and willingness to work with all ages and ability levels
- Prefer Experience/knowledge of technology (video, social media, etc)
- Prefer Knowledge of TeamUnify online team management program
- Travel to out of town meets as necessary
- Understand that this position will require working mornings, evenings and weekends
- Must pass a background check with USA Swimming and theEnsworth School and complete the USA Swimming coaching requirements.
- Provide a minimum of 3 references
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (preferred)
Reimbursement for travel and team related expenses with prior approval and proper documentation. Team provides funding for coach educational opportunities with prior approval and proper documentation.
Ideal candidate to start in February 2019.
with The Olympic Club
Lead Coaches with The Olympic Club in San Francisco
The Olympic Club is looking for motivated coaches to work with swimmers ages 8-15 years old as well as assist with its Senior Group. The Coach is expected to help the athletes grow and mature as swimmers, setting goals, and preparing swimmers to increase their commitment as they age up. The Coach will be responsible for on deck coaching time, communicating with parents/swimmers, some administrative duties and will typically attend 1-2 weekend meets per month. Practices run 4-6pm Monday-Friday, with opportunity to coach Saturdays if desired. The Coach will be responsible for daily planning for the group, as well as overall / seasonal planning, themes, and goals. Opportunities include lead coach for 9-10, 11-12 and 13-14 groups.
- 1-2 Years of competitive coaching or swimming experience at the club/college level
- Current USA Swimming coach member
- Valid Drivers License
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skill
- Hy-Tek Meet/Team Manager skills (A Plus)
Part time positions with potential full time promotion. Hourly starts at $25. Lessons pay at $50 per hour in addition to hourly pay. Weekly Schedule 25-30 hours per week. Assisting with Club Events (Swim Meets, Camps, Masters Trans Tahoe Relay, Water Polo Tournaments, Awards Dinners, etc.) provide additional 200+ hours/year. Benefits include Travel Reimbursement, Sick Pay, Commuter Benefits, and 401k matching post 6 months employment.
For more information, contact Tom Dowley at [email protected]