Location: 3915 S 24th St, Quincy, IL 62305, USA
with Sheridan Swim Team
Primary Responsibilities: Our head coach, with the aid of the parents and a solid coaching staff, will be responsible for the entire competitive swimming program including operations, administration, growth, and success.
- Pool and dry land coaching for all levels of swimmers.
- Coordinate the efforts of assistant coaches.
- Communicate and work with parents.
- Attend competitions and the meet entry administration to attend those competitions.
- Develop season plans for all swimmers.
- Direct the developmental summer league team.
- Direct the swim lessons program.
- Establish a Masters’ program.
- Recruitment of future swimmers.
- Planning and executing projects and activities for team development and morale.
- Assist in our 2 swim meet fundraisers as well as other fundraisers.
- Assist in development and administration of the team budget.
- Maintain the team website and social media presence.
Location: 1921 W Gate City Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27403, USA
with Greensboro Aquatic Center
The Lifeguard (LTS Program) Supervisor position will be responsible for supervising and scheduling activities for recreation therapy pool, professional development of staff, supervising all pool lifeguards, exercise and swim instructor staff; verify if certain certifications are current and scheduling routine skill trainings for staff. The employee in this position supervises activities and lane changes in the competition and dive well pools, works with the Operations Coordinator on the Learn to Swim Program and supervises and assists on deck and in water with parents, Instructors and Swim lesson Participants for a wide variety of lessons for all ages. The successful candidate in this position handles patron questions and complaints; has experience and certification in exercise and fitness instruction. ARC Lifeguard and ARC Water Safety instructor certifications are required. The job is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and 4 years of “related” experience
- 2 years experience supervising lifeguards/swim instructors at a multi-pool facility or aquatic center
- ARC Water Safety Instructor certification
- ARC Lifeguard Certification (or be able to obtain in 6 months)
An Ideal Candidate Would Also Possess (Preferred Qualifications):
- Four year degree in related field
- ARC Water Safety Instructor Trainer
- Certified Pool Operator certification
- Aquatic Fitness and Therapeutic certification and experience
- First Aid, CPR and other Professional Rescue certifications
Work Schedule: 40 hours weekly, Wednesday – Tuesday; (including weekends, nights and holidays)
Location: Fremont, CA, USA
with Ohlone College
Adjunct Faculty – Head Womens Water Polo
Ideal Candidate Statement:
Ohlone College seeks to employ faculty members who have a passion for teaching and learning and a strong commitment to the missions and ideals of the community college. We are looking for excellent teachers who are student-oriented in their approach and dedicated to student success. An ideal candidate will be skilled in generating student engagement in learning. Innovative teaching strategies are encouraged at Ohlone, including collaborative learning and the active use of technology. Continuous professional development is highly valued. We are looking for faculty with enthusiastic interest in curriculum and instructional improvement through ongoing critical thinking about student learning outcomes in courses and programs.
The ideal Ohlone faculty member will have strong leadership skills and an interest in active participation in college-wide activities. Excellent communication skills with students, staff and faculty peers are essential. We are looking for faculty who are flexible in their work and adaptable to change. Ohlone prides itself as a Learning College with the motto of “A World of Cultures United in Learning” and we are looking for faculty who embrace diversity in serving students of varied backgrounds and learning styles. The College is committed to environmental sustainability and looks to all employees to support this important goal.
Under the direction of the Dean of Kinesiology, Athletics, and Arts, perform all duties normally expected of a community college head coach including the following:
1. Recruitment of players, scheduling contests, plan and supervision of practices, games and travel, assist in hiring assistant coaches, maintain positive relationships with all feeder programs, prepare budgets, conduct fundraising activities, adhere to district, conference and CCCAA regulations, and teach Athletic, Kinesiology, Physical Education, and/or Health classes designed to support the department and enhance women’s Water Polo.
2. Coaching and teaching assignments not to exceed 67% in any single semester.
Initial salary placement information is available via the United Faculty of Ohlone (UFO ) contract in article 8.9.1. The contract is available at http://www2.ohlone.edu/org/ufo/htmlPages/contract.html.
Masters Degree in physical education or related field with two years of head coaching intercollegiate women’s water polo.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties for this position include the standard instructional responsibilities for one or more classes in the Kinesiology and Athletics Department: teaching, grading, meeting with students (formal office hours are not required), class roster management and timely submission of grades.
1. BA Degree and two years of professional Water Polo coaching experience OR AA Degree and six years of professional Water Polo coaching experience*
*NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT MEET MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AS STATED , A COMPLETED EQUIVALENCY FORM WITH ALL RELATED DOCUMENTS MUST ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION OR YOUR PACKET WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED . Note: This form is available at http://www.ohlone.edu/org/hr/jobs/jobapplications.html
2. Evidence of sensitive to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
For minimum qualification requirements, please visit http://extranet.cccco.edu/Divisions/AcademicAffairs/InstructionalProgramsandServicesUnit/MinimumQualifications.aspx.
Starting Salary Range:
Salary Range Hourly Lecture: $70.84 – $86.11; Hourly Lab: $60.82 – $73.93 DOE
Posting Detail Information
Number of Vacancies: 1
Close Date: 1/17/2020
Open Until Filled: No
If you do not meet minimum qualifications as stated, a completed equivalency portfolio with all related documents must accompany the application or your packet will not be considered. The equivalency form could be found on our website at:
Transcripts issued outside the United States require a course-by-course analysis with an equivalency statement from a certified transcript evaluation service verifying the degree equivalency to that of an accredited institution within the USA. This report must be attached with the application and submitted by the filing deadline.
Here is a list of approved services: http://www.ohlone.edu/org/hr/forms/docs/evaluationofforeigndegrees.pdf
Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986:
Applicants selected for positions will be required to provide identification and employment eligibility as outlined in the federal “Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986.”
A multi-campus single community college district, Ohlone College is located in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay in California; serving 12,000 students per year. The District has a main campus in the City of Fremont and a newly constructed campus in the City of Newark. Ohlone College is an ethnically diverse institution that promotes innovation and continuous improvement in departments and divisions. The College is named for the native population living in the area when Mission San Jose was founded. The Fremont campus is located just south of the historical Mission. The Newark Campus is located near Interstate 880 and emphasizes programs in health, environment, and technology.
The District is strongly committed to the principles of equal opportunity and to hiring qualified staff who reflect the diversity of our community. The District encourages a diverse pool of applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, military and veteran status, pregnancy/childbirth/breastfeeding or related medical condition or any other protected basis in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. The college encourages applications from all qualified applicants.
If you have a disability and are in need of special services, equipment, or facilities in order to apply or interview for this opening, please call the Human Resources office at: (510) 659-6088.
Conditions of Employment:
Offers of employment are contingent upon Governing Board approval. Employment with Ohlone Community College is not complete or official until applicants meet all pre-employment requirements. All new employees are required to submit official transcripts and proof of freedom from tuberculosis. In addition you will be required to provide identification and employment eligibility as outlined in the federal “Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986.” Pre-employment tests and/or medical examinations may be required. Ohlone Community College does not sponsor H1B visas. Employees must sign the Oath or Affirmation of Allegiance and submit fingerprints for CA Department of Justice clearance.
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1754503
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
with Mecklenburg Swim Association
Mecklenburg Swim Association (MSA Swim) in the Charlotte, NC area is looking for a coach to assist in our Age Group and Developmental Programs coaching primarily 12 and Under swimmers. More information can be found at msaswim.com
MSA currently has 800+ year-round swimmers on the team ranging from 6-18 years old, with novice swimmers to Senior National qualifiers. MSA has 4 sites in the Charlotte area and is hiring new Assistant Age Group Coaches at 2 of these locations.
Responsibilities of this position include coaching, assisting in dryland, as well as administrative duties related to the group and overall team operations. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, experience with swimming as a coach or athlete, excellent organization and communication skills, and a desire to study and progress as a coach and a professional.
Candidate should have ASCA level two coaching certification, or ability to obtain quickly. This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary ($32k-$34k) with bonus opportunity, paid vacations, healthcare assistance, and retirement plan. Position to begin immediately to early 2020.
Location: 165 Haverhill St, Andover, MA 01810, USA
with Merrimack Valley Y
The Andover/North Anover YMCA is looking for a Head Swim Coach for their competitive swim team. The team averages about 180 swimmers and has swimmers of all levels. The team is a USA swim team, attends local and national level meets. We a looking for a dynamic individual who is ready for a role at the Y!
See job posting here:
Location: Montgomery, AL, USA
with YMCA of GREATER MONTGOMERY
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary Range: 35,568-38,000
FLSA Status: Exempt
Benefits: The YMCA of Greater Montgomery offers an amazing benefit package which includes health and dental insurance; competitive paid vacation time; 10% company paid retirement; and life and disability insurance.
The YMCA of Greater Montgomery Barracudas has been the premier swim team in the River Region since 1978. We provide youth the opportunity to participate in a year-round competitive USA/YMCA Swimming sports team that is dedicated to building athletes who are committed, have strong character and show great attitude. These are the same characteristics we seek in our Head Coach position.
The Head Swim Coach will guide the YMCA of Greater Montgomery’s year-round competitive swim program (100 swimmers ages 6-18).
Applicant must have a strong background in competitive swimming, both as an athlete and as a coach.
Applicant must have experience coaching swimmers at a national level or higher.
Combination of three or more years related to experience, training, and education
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience in registration and team software such as Teamunify, Touchpad, or Hytek preferred
Must possess excellent communication skills
Licenses and Certifications:
Coach’s certifications, including but not limited to, USA Swimming certifications and Principles of YMCA Swim Coaching preferred. ASCA membership, First Aid and CPR, Pool Operator, Lifeguarding, and Water Safety Instructor certifications preferred.
Responsible for all aspects of the competitive swim program.
Develop and supervise training plans and schedules for the participants that will optimize their potential.
Promotion and recruitment of swim team participants.
Responsible for YMCA of Greater Montgomery Summer Swim League
Hire, supervise, and train coaching staff. Work with assistant coaches to develop and administer appropriate training plans.
Recruit and train volunteers.
Assist with Registration for participants.
Schedule, plan, host, and staff swim meets.
Develop Swim Lesson Training Program and Curriculum.
Responsible for fiscal management, which includes creating and maintaining budget.
Responsible for fundraising.
Responsible for High School Swimming Program with area High Schools.
Responsible for the Masters Swim Program.
Organize and work with the swim team parent committee.
Work with other YMCA professionals to utilize their facilities.
Teach lifeguarding classes.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and four letters of reference with contact information to:
Location: Aachen, Germany
with ASV 06 Aachener Schwimmverein 06
As a swimming club ASV06 we would like to offer our active members competitive sport. It is important for us that we can lead swimmers to competitive sports and their personal top performances. Traditionally we attach great importance to a functioning team structure, therefore the annual DMS (German Team Championships, or league swimming) belong also to our highlights in the competition year.
We are looking for a full-time head coach who will not only take care of the first competition team, but who will also take responsibility for the team structure as a whole, so that we as a club can continue our old successes in the medium term.
- Setup and coordination of all swimming teams of the ASV 06 together with the existing coaching staff
- Coach and coach of the first competition team
- Technical support of the trainer staff
- Support in the development of sifting methods
- Technical qualification, e.g. A-licence
- Very good communication skills in German / English language
- Flexibility in dealing with the swimmers
- High level of commitment in the supervision of teams and competitions
- Passion for swimming
What we offer
- A motivated coaching staff
- Extensive training possibilities for water and dry training
- An appropriate salary
- And last but not least: The attractive location Aachen
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application or an interview.
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
with RITTER Sports Performance
Do you value both the “art” and “science” of coaching when it comes to strength & conditioning?
Do you value the assessment, programming and evaluation process for athletic performance?
Do you want to coach and impact people beyond traditional strength coach or personal trainer barriers of your physical location?
Do you have a passion for the sport of swimming and working with swimmers and coaches?
If you answered “YES” to all of these questions you may be a great candidate to become a Performance Coach with the RITTER Sports Performance Team.
Learn more and apply for this online and part-time position with RITTER.
- Coach assigned individual and team customers through our online training applications to become empowered while pursuing and exceeding their goals
- Create specific strength training and dryland programs tailored to each clients’ goals, history, and current situation
- Host initial phone consultations with assigned clients to cover their assessment results as well as preview their training program
- Respond in a timely manner to all client communication
- Be available as needed for phone/video consultations with potential or current clients
- Response times: Excellent = <3hr, good = <8hr, maximum allowable is within 24hrs
- Update training programs as needed (weekly/monthly/quarterly) following RITTER Training Principles
- Commitment to fully engage and coach clients as assigned
- Effectively communicate, train and assess clients in an online training situation
- Desire to learn and grow in both the science and the art of coaching
- Specific experience with the sport of swimming, including creating strength programs and effectively communicating with coaches and swimmers
- Ability to commit at least 20-hours a MONTH to this position
- Personal Training or Performance Coach certification along with professional liability insurance
- Client’s expressed satisfaction with program/coaching
- Client refers others to RITTER Programs
- Client’s progress/achievement of stated goals and length of training tenure
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Paid as 1099 contractor
- A valid US Social Security number is required for employment
*This is a remote, part-time position and does not require relocation.
Location: 5729 Memorial Dr, The Colony, TX 75056, USA
with O2 PERFORMANCE AQUATICS
Head Site – Masters Swim Coach
O2 PERFORMANCE AQUATICS – DFW Area, TX
O2 Performance Aquatics – Head Site Coach, Masters Swimming
The O2 (http://www.o2performanceaquatics.com), serving three locations in the Dallas Forth Worth area, is a non-profit, 501c organization that provides high-quality aquatic programs for people of all ages. We operate out of the LISD Aquatics Center East at The Colony & LISD Westside Aquatics Centers at Lewisville and North Lake College Aquatic Center on the campus of North Lake College Irving TX,
Under the supervision of the Head Coach (HC), the Masters Coach (MC) is responsible for developing, organizing, and implementing a high-quality masters swimming program to meet the needs of the local community. Our goal is for our masters swimming program to serve a wide range of adult masters swimmers, including fitness enthusiasts, triathletes, competitive swimmers, and casual swimmers as well. The HC is the primary point of contact for both current and prospective swimmers and must ensure that a professional level program is offered at all times.
- Serve as the primary on-deck coach for the majority of the masters swimming workouts
- Substitute coach for any assistant masters swimming coaches when necessary
- Develop and implement a weekly workout regimen for the masters swimming program
- Supervise an assistant coach (or coaches) to support the program
- Work with any assistant coaches to ensure effective coaching and leadership on deck at all times during masters swimming workouts
- Work with the HC and other O2 staff members to coordinate practice schedules and lane space allocations on a seasonal basis
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both current and prospective swimmers in the program, managing both emails and phone calls as necessary
- Be available to meet with any program participant as requested
- Be willing to attend occasional masters swim meets/competitions to support O2 masters swimmers
- Conduct a minimum of two-stroke clinics per year
- Attend monthly coaches’ team meetings
- Participate as a member of the O2 on USM house of delegate
- Work with the Pool manager & Operations to ensure proper coordination with the front desk staff regarding O2 activities
- Work with the Lifeguard Manager to coordinate proper safety standards during all workouts
- Support any fundraising campaigns conducted by the club
- Be responsible for the safety of all program participants both in the pool, on the pool deck, and in the surrounding locker rooms
- Inconjunct with HC implement a new learning program for all
The MC must have a strong background in the sport of swimming and have the ability to effectively teach swimming to a wide range of athletes.
He/she must be able to provide creative swim workouts that incorporate the fitness needs of all swimmers, and also have a very positive on-deck demeanor.
The MC must have professional communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with participants about any program changes or special events.
The MC must be reliable, punctual, and approachable, and must be dedicated to sustaining a strong program that values all levels of swimmers.
He/she must be able to cooperate with all O2 staff members in an effort to support the overall mission of the club.
- 4+ years – swim coaching experience preferred
- ASCA Level 2 preferred
- Current coaching membership in US Masters Swimming
- USMS level 1 or willingness to obtain certifications
- USA Swimming Certified or willingness to obtain certifications
- Enthusiastic, dynamic presence with good communication skills
- Certifications: CPR, AED, Basic First Aid certification or willingness to obtain certifications
- Applicants need to be at least 20 years of age.
- Triathlon background is A Plus
Hours and Location:
- Practice hours include early morning, midday, evenings and Saturdays as well workouts. A typical year will also include 2-3 weekend swim meets/competitions.
- All coaches must be able to pass a background check prior to employment
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- To apply for this opportunity, please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references.
- All inquiries are confidential.
Salary & Benefits:
- This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt and non-benefited position. Pay commensurate with experience.
- Head Coach Gilberto Junior for more information or to apply:
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Arcadia, CA, USA
with Arcadia Riptides Swim Club
Age Group Coach Swimming (reports to Head Coach)
Interested in developing your coaching skills? Want to work with kids? Come work for a non-profit swim team in Arcadia!
-Monday-Friday, hours 5:30-8pm, occasional Saturdays 7-9am and one swim meet a month
-Plan, schedule and lead group practices
-Discuss practices with Head Coach at beginning of each week during training phase of
-Coach and assist at USA swim meets
-Attend all coach’s meetings (approximately 1-5 per year)
-Assist Head Coach in drafting/dispersing information pertaining to your swimmers
-Potentially help determine swimmers’ events for meet entries
-Starting salary will be determined based on experience.
Preferred start date will be ASAP
Applicant Coaches must:
-Be USA Swimming certified or be willing and able to become USA Swimming certified within the first 30 days of employment
-Be professional, enthusiastic and POSITIVE coach who exhibit effective teaching/communication skills
-Demonstrate a commitment to the swimmers and coaches -have prior competing and/or coaching experience in swimming or any sport
-Be knowledgeable of stroke/skill technique, season/workout planning and dryland training/technique
Location: Riverside Swim Club, Bloomingbank Road, Riverside, IL, USA
with Riverside Swim Club
RSC Barracudas Swim Team is a summer recreational swim team with a long history of success. We have approximately 150 swimmers ranging in age from 5-18 years old. The season kicks off with tryouts at the end of May and practices the first week of June. We conclude with the Conference Swim Meet and Team Banquet the third weekend in July.
The Head Coach must be available for all events including daily practices Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 11:00am, weekly swim meets, the 4th of July parade and end of season banquet. The Head Coach must also have CPR certification and knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
This is a unique experience for a Head Coach who is interested in a summer filled with camaraderie, hard work and dedication of swimmers and families!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and free RSC membership.
Location: Concord, NC, USA
with SAILFISH AQUATICS
Sailfish Aquatics is seeking both full and part-time coaches to work with all ages and abilities. The ideal candidates are energetic, knowledgeable, passionate about swimming, and able to communicate with parents, coaches and athletes. Sailfish Aquatics practices at three locations in Concord, Huntersville, and Albemarle NC with approximately 500 swimmers.
- Previous coaching experience preferred
- Swimming background adn teaching/coaching knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work well with other coaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain fulll USA Swimming Coaching Certification at all times
- Planning and writing daily workouts for you group(s) using team guidelines and curriculum
- Attendance at scheduled meets
- Meet entries
- Track group attendance
- Communicate on a regular basis with parents
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Interested candidates please submit resume to: Hubert Williams at [email protected].
Location: 12332 Ranch Road 620 North, Austin, TX, USA
with Waterloo Swimming
Waterloo Swimming, LP (WS) is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable Swim Coach to direct/lead one of our age group swim groups at Waterloo Swimming. You will be responsible for working with an assistant coach helping you run this group. Entering Waterloo Swimming you will be going through our Rotation Program…learning our swim lessons business, leading programs, assisting Lead Coaches and becoming a Lead Coach.
Duties and skills of the Lead Swim Coach include but are not limited to:
- Abide by the American Swimming Coaches Association Code of Ethics, the USA Swimming Code of Conduct, and Waterloo Swimming policies and procedures.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with our curriculum, practice schedules, and be supportive of the overall philosophy and direction of Waterloo Swimming.
- Grow, coach, oversee, and manage our Waterloo Swimming program by writing and executing workouts, attending meets, entering swimmers into meets via software, running clinics, and social functions. Teach proper swim techniques and stroke mechanics
- Is willing and motivated to work/be involved on multiple fronts within the organization- leading or assisting with fundraisers, special events and team-builders, clinics, camps, evaluation process, attend home and away meets, and participate in coaches’ education opportunities.
- Assist other coaches/instructors as needed within Waterloo Swimming and communicate regularly with counterpart group coaches. Recommend group practice assignments for each swimmer. Substitute for other coaches as needed. Prepare and submit swimmers’ meet entries and attend assigned swim meets.
- Interact effectively with parents
- Keep records and reports as directed by the Head Coach. Maintaining a safe pool environment during practices (water quality checks/pool area clean up/etc)
- Model proper dress, language, demeanor, and sportsmanship for swimmers. Exhibit daily a passion for helping swimmers maximize their potential
- Possess USA Swimming certifications and credentials commensurate with the position.
- Work with the Waterloo Leadership Team to make the program the preeminent swim program in Texas. Work within our Waterloo culture of being an Athlete-Centric center of excellence; getting Results through FUNdamentals; supporting Attendence+Effort=Success philosophy; and, building out our #swimfamily culture
Location: Hamilton, MT, USA
with Bitterroot Swim Team
The Bitterroot Swim Team (BST) in Hamilton, Montana is currently accepting applications for head and assistant coaching positions for the 2020 summer swim season.
About the Bitterroot Swim Team
The Bitterroot Swim Team (BST) is a member of the Montana State Swim Federation. This is a summer league of approximately 9 weeks starting the last weekend of May/early June through the first weekend of August. The Montana Swim Federation state meet is the final event of the season and scheduled for August 1 and 2, 2020.
The BST is a competitive swim program in a very unique and exciting environment. Located in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley of western, MT, we are the only competitive swim program serving the rural communities in the Bitterroot Valley. BST consistently competes for the western divisional and Montana state championships and has between 70 to 100 swimmers each year.
The Montana Swim Federation league is an incredible and unique competitive swim league designed to serve the many rural communities throughout the state that do not have access to indoor facilities outside of the summer months. We travel extensively throughout the state with opportunities to see all that Montana has to offer including incredible landscapes, great small towns and a close knit family type atmosphere with other teams and communities. Several BST alumni swimmers have or currently are competing at the college level.
BST is prepared to provide a salary commensurate with experience and the responsibilities of the coaching position. We also provide travel stipends and the potential for free lodging with a BST family. A successful candidate will bring a passion for swimming, desire to teach, technical skill in coaching all age levels, and the inspiration to develop strong team spirit and camaraderie. We practice mornings and evenings at the modern Bitterroot Aquatic Center in Hamilton, MT.
- Season starts June 1, 2020 and ends August 10, 2020
- Attend all swim meets (one or two weekends are free)
- Supervise assistant coaches and prepare practices and workouts
- Maintain a positive and supportive attitude toward the other members of the coaching staff, swimmers of all ability, Swim Team Board Members and parents.
- Keep an up-to-date file of all swimmers’ events and times.
- Supervise and ensure safety in and around the pool including organizing coaching staff to provide appropriate locker room supervision.
Location: Northeast, USA
arena is currently hiring a Team Marketing Liaison position in the Northeast / Potomac Valley territory.
This position is responsible for managing arena’s team relationships and assisting in the management of arena’s sports marketing activities in the region.
Candidates must live in the territory to qualify. To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].