with Henderson State University
Position: Assistant Coach- Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving/Instructor
Job Description: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting the head coach with recruiting, coaching, and day-to-day operations of NCAA Division II men’s and women’s swimming and diving program. Primary responsibility includes managing walk-on program to ensure a robust roster of quality student-athletes is maintained. This position may also teach activity courses in Health, Physical Education and Recreation Department.
Qualifications: Henderson State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students. In pursuit of this commitment, a Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of NCAA regulations is required. Previous collegiate or highly successful high school coaching experience in the sport of swimming and diving is required.
Salary: $30,000. Generous benefits package including university-supplemented health insurance and TIAA–CREF.
with SUNY Cobleskill
SUNY Cobleskill, a NCAA Division III school competing in the North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC), seeks candidates for the position of Head Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving Coach/Director of Aquatics. This full-time, 12 month position reports to the Director of Athletics and will include the following duties: the coaching of the college’s intercollegiate men’s and women’s swimming & diving programs, the management of operations, supervision of staff and scheduling of the college’s natatorium along with the teaching of swimming related courses within the department’s academic offerings.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the natatorium to include athletic practices and swim meets, rentals, and the promotion of the pool inside and outside of the campus community. Lifeguard and WSI academic classes will be offered to college students for college credit. Therefore, lifeguard and WSI certifications will be required of the incumbent.
SUNY Cobleskill hosts the only indoor pool within a 40 minute radius of the campus. The incumbent will be expected to continually develop, improve and promote aquatics activities and programs to the community.
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education, Sports Management, Sports Administration, or related field is required
- A minimum of two years of intercollegiate coaching experience
- This position requires Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certification, Lifeguard certification/Instructor and First Aid/AED certification.
In addition to the aforementioned minimum qualifications, it is preferred the candidate also have:
- Certified Pool Operation (CPO) certification.
with Albion College
Assistant Men’s & Women’s Swimming Coach/Wellness Instructor Position
The Albion College Department of Athletics invites applications for the position of Assistant Swimming Coach. This is a 10 month administrative position with employment beginning August 1st, 2016. Albion College offers 23 intercollegiate sports as a NCAA Division III liberal arts institution and a member of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association. This position will be responsible for supporting the Head Coach in all aspects of leading Albion College’s NCAA Division III Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving program. This position will also serve as a wellness instructor.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: a)create and implement practice plans, b)instruct up to 1 unit of wellness courses per semester, c) create recruiting plans and relationships that will lead to identifying and attracting outstanding student-athletes, d)provide guidance to student-athletes regarding their academic and overall success , e)participate in fundraising events for the program and athletic department, f)maintain working knowledge of NCAA, MIAA, and Albion College policies and procedures, g) other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Director of Athletics. This is a full-time 10 month appointment that begins August 1, 2017.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 to 2 years experience coaching at the varsity high school level or higher; or 4 to 5 years of combined experience as a NCAA Swimmer or Diver and competitive coach.
- Must have a valid, or be eligible to obtain, a Michigan driver’s license.
- Must have the following or be able to obtain the following certifications:
- Life Guard Instructor
- Water Safety instructor First Aid/CPR
with Swimming Waikato
Swimming Waikato is one of 13 regional entities that sit under the umbrella of Swimming New Zealand. We work alongside our 23 clubs and more than 2,300 members to deliver swimming development opportunities to swimmers, coaches, officials and volunteers to ensure they experience an excellent swimming product.
In mid 2014, Swimming Waikato established the part-time position of a Regional Coaching Coordinator who would be responsible for establishing a ‘Regional Development Pathway’. The Pathway would reflect Swimming New Zealand’s LTAD (Long Term Athlete Development) Model and offer development opportunities to all of the Region’s swimmers, coaches, officials and volunteers.
The initial focus for the Regional Coaching Coordinator was to work alongside a group of our Region’s senior coaches to develop this Pathway which is now the guiding document for how swimming is delivered in the Region.
In late 2016, the Board of Swimming Waikato took the next step in growing the sport of swimming in the Region. The Regional Coaching Coordinator position transitioned into a full time role to allow significantly more support to be provided and the Regional Development Pathway was updated to reflect the learnings from the first two years of the programme, and renamed a ‘Regional Swimming Hub’. As a result, we’re confident that we have got a development programme that will support every one of our members to achieve their swimming goals, no matter what those goals might be.
Our incumbent Head Coach has indicated his intention to step down from this role within the next 12 months and the Board of Swimming Waikato sees this as an opportunity to again take the Hub to a new level.
As a result, we’re looking for someone who –
- Is an experienced swimming coach with results that back up his/her ability.
- Is experienced in leading groups of people to achieve fantastic results.
- Is well planned and a positive communicator.
- Is innovative and a forward thinker.
- Is well connected in swimming circles in New Zealand and abroad.
- Has a tertiary education in the sciences, and can understand and communicate with the academic community to develop leading edge coaching systems.
- Believes in the philosophy of the LTAD (Long Term Athlete Development) model and the content of our Regional Swimming Hub programme.
You can read our Regional Swimming Hub Strategic Overview document here which includes the Position Description for this role.
with The University of Akron Swimming & Diving
The University of Akron, an NCAA Division I institution and a member of the Mid-American Conference, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of director of operations; graduate assistant for the swimming and diving program. Candidates must be eligible for admittance to The University of Akron Graduate School
Job functions include ordering and issuing apparel and equipment, home meet supervision of student workers and volunteers, coordinating video needs of the program, team travel, compiling statistics during practice and competition, liaison to the sports information director, arrange team meals, assist with on-campus recruiting activities, assist with camps and clinics, coordinate social media activities, other duties assigned by the head coach.
Experience as an NCAA student-athlete or working with a club swimming program is preferred.
In-state graduate tuition and a $6,000 stipend (nine months) included. Graduate Assistants are responsible for student fees, housing, transportation and out-of-state residency surcharge if it applies.
with Macomb Family YMCA Marlins Swim Team
Under the direction of the Aquatic Manager and Head Coach, the Assistant Swim Coach is expected to provide support and encouragement to assist swimmers in learning the specific progressive or competitive program. Ensure safety and cleanliness of the program area and adherence to all YMCA safety standards and rules.
- Lead swimmers through skill mastery and swim practices.
- Provide a safe environment that allows swim team participants to learn YMCA Competitive Swimming and Diving.
- Encourage and support swimmers to provide an enjoyable YMCA experience.
- Evaluate swimmers skills; provide skills needed to master strokes.
- Ensure fair practice and swim meet experience.
- Supervisor swim practices and meets, ensuring the safety of the swimmers.
- Conduct practices with energy and enthusiasm.
- Provide support and encouragement to participants.
- Incorporate character development objectives into the program to reinforce the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Regularly check equipment for necessary repair or replacement.
- Provide excellent service to members and participants.
- Communicate all YMCA rules and ensure that you are accessible and identifiable.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Perform other related duties as required
Wet and/or humid, high levels of noise, exposure to weather during summer months, exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals
- 18 years old with High School Degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of directly related experience in developing and conducting programs.
- Current Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- Must have taken Principles of YMCA Competitive Swimming and Diving (or attend the first available course.
- Some competitive swimming background preferred.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including nights and weekends.
- Know any computer software that is used for the running of meets and swimmer line ups.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills; possess a passion for member service, building and maintaining a culture of member service excellence.
At the YMCA we value the following attributes in personal character and behavior and believe that they are essential to attaining our mission:
CARING Showing a sincere concern for others.
HONESTY Be truthful in what you say and do.
RESPECT Follow the Golden Rule.
RESPONSIBILITY Be accountable for your promises and actions.
with Las Cruces Aquatic Team
The Las Cruces Aquatic Team (www.lcatpride.com) is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and energetic individual to lead, develop and grow the team. The Head Coach’s primary coaching duty is developing senior level swimmers as well as managing the overall operations of the team.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A member in good standing with USA Swimming
- 5 years of coaching experience
- Experience developing senior level swimmers
- Basic financial literacy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Head Coach Experience
- At least 3 years developing swimmers at the senior level
- Developing swimmers at the national level
- Collegiate swimming experience
- Club level swimming experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Duties include managing all wet side activities including but not limited to:
- Developing goals and expectations for all swim groups
- Submitting an annual budget to the Board of Directors
- Hiring, evaluating and developing LCAT coaching staff
- Scheduling and managing pool time
- Determining meet schedule
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Additional benefits include an insurance allowance and 2 weeks paid vacation. Performance bonuses may be negotiated.
with Loyola University New Orleans
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Within the framework of the Loyola University New Orleans mission of educating the whole person, the Assistant Swim Coach will support both the men’s and women’s swim teams by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of the position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting the Head Swim Coach in providing coaching expertise and administrative duties for the intercollegiate Swim program on a part-time basis.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree; minimum of 1 year coaching or playing experience, manager experience, or GA experience; ability to work effectively with college student-athletes, faculty, staff, alumni and members of the community; working knowledge of collegiate swimming rules; philosophy of intercollegiate athletics which places the highest emphasis on the pre-eminence of the academic mission of the institution and role of athletics as a part of the student’s total educational experience for both the student-athlete and the student non-athlete; well-developed personal system of ethical values which will be used as the basis for supervising and developing student athletes in the swim program; must possess and maintain a current valid driver’s license as a condition of employment, and must also be able to successfully pass any driver background information investigation and any driver education courses required by Risk Management. Must be able to be able to lift heavy objects up to 25 lbs., walk 18 holes of Swim on consecutive days, and drive and transport athletes if needed.
Loyola University New Orleans is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We particularly encourage applications from women and members of minority groups protected under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, and persons with physical disabilities.
with Island Swimming Club
Island Swimming Club seeks a Head Coach who believes in our vision and who has the skills to lead its strategic direction. Ideally you can be ready to start the 2017-18 season, but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Qualifications and Competencies
ISC is looking for a leader who excels in planning and managing multiple interest groups. An experienced coach, you will have several years experience developing and implementing swim programs and supervising coaches. The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability motivating swimmers, coaches, families, and volunteers. ISC is looking for the following accreditations and skills:
- Current minimum NCCP Level III coaching certification or equivalent
- Current member or ability to gain membership in the Canadian Swim Coaches and Teachers Association (CSCTA)
- Coaches of Canada designation Charter Professional Coach or equivalent
- Minimum of five years coaching experience, with progressive responsibilities
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring and developing coaching staff
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Knowledge of Hy-Tek Team and Meet manager software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- University degree is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Board, you will provide leadership and strategic direction to ISC:
- Develop and implement the ISC age-group programs aligned to the vision and strategic direction of ISC.
- Oversee the supervision, training and coaching of swimmers in alignment with ISC’s strategic direction and program, and in accordance with the principles, policies and guidelines of Swimming Canada, Swim BC, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport, and the rules, regulations and requirements for participation in competition at the local, regional, provincial and national level.
- Coach one or more squads throughout the season.
- Foster positive working relationships with ISC partners and stakeholders, including but not limited to Swim BC, Swimming Canada (SCN), the Pacific Institute for Sports Excellence (PISE), Claremont Secondary School, and the District of Saanich.
- Oversee the coaching staff including: hire, mentor, supervise, and manage coaches.
- Manage the ISC Swim Program including: create seasonal competition schedules; create and implement recruitment and retention strategies for swimmers; develop training templates, schedules, curricula, coaching methodology and assessment criteria for all levels; develop additional programs such as school and summer programs.
- Foster strong communication throughout the club: between ISC coaches, swimmers, parents, volunteers, and the Board.
- Develop and manage the annual budget.
- Oversee office administrative support
with Hope College
Hope College invites applications for a part-time Men’s and Women’s Assistant Swimming Coach. Hope is a member of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association and NCAA Division III. The athletic department supports the College mission to assist students to lead lives of leadership and service in a global society. The position reports directly to the Head Swim Coach and Co-Athletic Director.
Responsibilities include supporting the head coach in conducting the swimming programs in compliance with all NCAA, MIAA, state, national and institutional rules and regulations, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with organizing, preparing and executing effective practice and meet strategies
- Assisting with the management of successful program operations including travel arrangements and game day organization
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of quality student-athletes in accordance with NCAA, MIAA and institutional rules, regulations and guidelines
- Monitoring and nurturing student-athletes’ academic and personal development
- Representing the program and Hope College with sportsmanship, integrity and professionalism
- Develop positive relationships with faculty, staff, students, media and alumni, while interacting successfully with department personnel and the college community.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Coaching experience preferred, college coaching experience preferred
- Proficient with technology applications applicable to the position
- Demonstrated organizational and management ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of NCAA and MIAA rules and regulations
- Appreciation for and understanding of NCAA D-III athletic philosophy
- Strong ethical character
with Darren Mew Sports and Fitness, Cayman Islands
Darren Mew Sports and Fitness Ltd (“DMSFL”) is seeking a swim and fitness instructor/coach in the Cayman Islands. The position will primarily be a “learn to swim” instructor for children aged 4-10 years but the applicant should also be comfortable coaching club level swimmers. DMSFL manages a thriving swim school and also provides coaches to one of the local Swim Teams “Seven Mile Swimmers”. We cater for private clients, schools, camps and ocean classes. The successful candidate would need to be aged 18 years or older and be available to ideally commence employment on 1 September 2017.
The applicant must have the following qualifications and skills:
- USA/UK or another equivalent coaching qualifications
- Current CPR, First Aid, AED certification
- Experience teaching babies to adults
- Experience coaching beginner to advance swimmers
- Comfortable swimming in the ocean
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean police record
- Fluent (written and oral) in the English Language
- References available upon request
Additional sports/fitness qualifications and experience would also be highly favored.
Benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- Pension/Health Insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation (in addition to Cayman Islands public holidays)
- Tax free salary
- Residing in the Caribbean with golden sand and crystal clear waters!!!
with YMCA of Greater Toledo
Under the direction of the District Aquatics Director and in accordance with Association policies, the Ft. Meigs YMCA Aquatics/Swim Team Director is responsible for the management of the entire Aquatics Lifeguard Team for the Fort Meigs YMCA branch of the YMCA of Greater Toledo and the Perrysburg City pool. The Aquatics/Swim Team Director will also function as the head swim team coach for the Ft. Meigs YMCA. This position will lead the development and implementation of innovative curriculum and activities, supervising, guiding and developing staff to ensure that participant’s development occurs in a fun, healthy and safe environment, and ensuring program outcomes are consistently achieved.
The Aquatics Swim Team Director must be 21 years old, a high school graduate, certified Lifeguard with current CPR, First Aid, AED and O2 certificates. Demonstrate proven ability to display initiative, good judgment and ability to make decisions independently. Able to demonstrate written and verbal communication skills; public speaking, capacity to prepare reports, and conduct in-service programs. A minimum of two years of experience in coaching competitive swimming is a must. Possess competent computer skills in the Windows environment. Willing to learn the YMCA ThinSoft Program and continue the YMCA Leadership Model.
- Lead Branch Aquatics operations by providing direction, leadership, support, and efficiencies for team members through strategic planning, administrative standardization, registration, quality standards, and risk management according to the YMCA of Greater Toledo’s Aquatics Standards.
- Ensures that daily care of members, teens and families is a key priority by showing leadership towards staff and volunteers in accordance with the organization’s policies, mission and applicable laws at both the Ft Meigs YMCA and the Perrysburg Municipal Pool.
- Hire, supervise, train and evaluate aquatic staff.
- Prepare and conduct all in-services, trainings, and meetings.
- Schedule and supervise lifeguards and swim instructors. Fill in for absent staff as needed. Help to secure subs as necessary.
- Perform safety checks weekly and live drills as least 1 per month and other suggested Association Aquatics Audits.
- Will input and set up swim lesson schedules in computer system in a timely basis to ensure YMCA member’s ability to register as needed.
- Attend all branch weekly staff meetings.
- Assist the District Aquatics Director with payroll duties.
- Be responsible for the complete management of the swim team program including but not limited to coaching, training, and conditioning of the swim team members, meet entries, organizing parent volunteers and ensuring that the swim team program abides by all rules set by the YMCA of Greater Toledo, the YMCA of the USA, and USA Swimming.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Swim Team Parents Group.
- Classify competitive swimmers and assign them to competitive events at inter squad meets, dual meets, and YMCA invitational meets.
- Will provide leadership in coordinating the all pool schedules.
- Assist with equipment monitoring and ordering.
- Coordinate, communicate and conduct special pool events to YMCA members and staff.
- Work through the Y Improvement Model all tasks and objectives.
- Take an active leadership role in the Annual Campaign.
- Inspect the premises daily for any hazardous conditions and report any findings to the Property Manager and the Associate Executive Director.
- Assist in development and implementation of the Branch Aquatics program communication/marketing plan and strategies.
- Requires flexible hours to work evenings and weekends.
- Accountable to the District Aquatics Director for execution of policies and procedures of the Association.
- Serve as Assistant City Pool manager of the Perrysburg city pool operations including assisting in hiring, training and supervision of all lifeguards, swim instructors, and concessions staff.
- Assist in the Budgeting Process.
- Any other responsibilities deemed necessary by the Associate Executive Director and District Aquatics Director
with Dynamo Swim Club
The Dynamo Swim Club (www.dynamoswimclub.com, located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Head Coach. Dynamo currently has 900 plus swimmers from beginning level age group swimmers to Olympians. The club owns two locations in Metro Atlanta, one of which includes a 50-meter pool. Dynamo is consistently a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club and Podium Club team. Dynamo is a nonprofit 501c3 organization and is supported by a parent-run volunteer board of directors, full-time administrative staff and coaches and various department managers.
Dynamo Mission: To pursue excellence in competitive swimming and to be the model 18 and under club in competition and philanthropy throughout the USA, and therefore the World.
We are looking for an individual who will continue to develop and maintain a competitive program that fosters growth and development of all swimmers:
Lead development, planning, organizing and implementation of our competitive swim program.
Maintain and foster the family and One Team atmosphere which is critical to the organization’s success.
Lead, recruit, develop, and supervise coaching staff.
Develop and coordinate recruitment and growth of the competitive program.
Effectively communicates with membership and staff through newsletters, web site updates, and emails.
Consistently evaluates and improves program to ensure sustained profitability.
Collaborate and support CEO and Parent Board of Directors in development of team budget, fee structure, fundraising activities.
Collaborate and supervise coaching staff in planning travel swim meets and camps with a focus on USA Safe Sport policies.
Work with the CEO and the Parent Board of Directors on long-term mission, vision, and strategic planning of the entire Dynamo swim club.
Lead implementation of mission, vision, and strategic planning among coaches, athletes, and parents.
Coordinate with volunteers related to on-going fundraising events, such as the Swim-A-Thon and others.
Be a community advocate for the team and overall organization.
Meeting attendance including with parents and the Board of Directors.
Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
Experience in developing swimmers from entry level age group swimmers to Olympians
ASCA Level 5 Certification
Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
Member in good standing with USA Swimming and current on all background checks and certifications
Strong integrity, patience and respect
Proficient computer skills (Team Unify, Team Manager, Meet Manager, Office)
Basic financial skill set (P&L statements, budget process)
Competitive salary with bonus, matching 401k, medical benefits
Dynamo Swim Club invites nominations and applications to be submitted to the search firm assisting the
Club. Applications must include a cover letter, resume, and list of references. For full consideration, application materials must be submitted by July 5, 2017 online at Parker Executive Search’s website. Please visit the “Sports” section of the “Current Opportunities” page at www.parkersearch.com. Review of applications and nominations will begin immediately and will continue until an appointment is made.
Dynamo Swim Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment. The Club seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.
with Mission Valley Aquatics
Mission Valley Aquatics, located on the south shore of Flathead Lake in beautiful Northwestern Montana, seeks a part-time head swim coach for its Lake Monsters Swim Team, an age group, USA Swimming (MT Swimming LSC) program with approximately 40 swimmers (winter season), ages 6-18.
***Additional hours are available if candidate is qualified and interested in coaching a small masters program, teaching youth or adult swim lessons, instructing water aerobics classes, creating additional community-based aquatic programs, hosting swim camps or clinics, and/or lifeguarding. Visit www.mvaquatics.org for more information.
Primary responsibilities of the swim team head coach are to guide program participants during practice; register for and accompany them to meets; manage the swim team coaching staff and oversee swim team expenses. The coach works with the aquatic director to develop short-term program goals and long-term vision. Hours vary depending on time of year and seasonal commitments.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Create an energetic, fun environment for swimmers and families to thrive athletically and personally.
– Supervise swimmers during practice; ensure swimmer safety while in the water.
– Explain and enforce swim team policies and procedures.
– Recommend for hire, train, motivate and supervise coaching staff to achieve consistency and excellence.
– Design and communicate workouts with fellow coaches to maintain curriculum consistency.
– Work with the aquatic director to schedule practice times, swim meets, special events and clinics.
– Communicate regularly with aquatic director about swim team operations.
– Communicate with parents about swimmer progress and requirements for success.
– Manage all USA Swimming and Montana Swimming annual registrations, meet entries and team record keeping, either through Team Unify software or a comparable system.
Employee must have knowledge of or a willingness to learn:
– Mission Valley Aquatics’ vision and fundraising efforts
– Local history, demographics and diversity
– Age group and masters USA Swimming and Montana Swimming organizations and policies
– United States Open Water Swimming Association organization and policies
– Colorado Timing System 6 and all meet-related electronic timing and set-up
– Hy-Tek Team Manager or Team Unify web-based team management software and Meet Manager software
Must know how to swim and meet all USA Swimming Coach Education Requirements. American Swim Coaches Association Level 3 or higher preferred. Ability to establish
and maintain working relationships with board of directors, facility employees and general public. Will be required to obtain USA Swimming Deck Pass.
with Lakeside Aquatic Club
************This position has been filled******************
Lakeside Aquatic Club is looking for a full-time Executive Director
Lakeside Aquatic Club (LAC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on bringing all levels of swimming to the area from learn-to-swim programs to national level development. LAC is one of the largest and most successful teams in the state of Texas, with over 1,100 swimmers. Our swimmers are Olympic Trials qualifiers, Paralympic Trials qualifiers, high school state champions, collegiate athletes and NCAA champions. LAC is a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club.
LAC currently operates in 5 facilities in 3 areas in North East Tarrant County and Southern Denton County: The Colony, Flower Mound/Lewisville and Keller. Three of LAC’s current facilities are school district owned and operated, two are city owned and operated and LAC has great relationships with all facilities and management. LAC’s programs span from Learn-to-Swim all the way to Masters swimming for adults. All Programs are taught by highly qualified coaches using our proven curriculum that makes transitioning from one level to another seamless and successful.
The Executive Director of Lakeside Aquatic Club is a full-time position reporting to the Board of Directors. Although the Executive Director is NOT a coaching position, they will be expected to work closely with the LAC Head Coach in a variety of capacities. They are responsible for all aspects of the daily running of the club, including but not limited to;
- Hosted Meets
- Fund Raising
- Grant Writing and Sponsorship
- Social Media
The successful candidate will be proficient in Word, Excel and Quickbooks, familiar with swimming administration/governance, Team Unify, a good proofreader, detail-oriented, independent/Self-starter, problem-solver, have a helpful customer service attitude, eager to take on new tasks.
The total compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.