with Saarland Swimming Federation
The Saarland Swimming Federation is seeking a motivated and skilled individual for a full-time position as the Head Coach for the Saarland Swimming squad.
This position requires a Bachelor or equivalent degree in Sport Science, Coaching or a closely related discipline. An international coaching certification is also acceptable. The position requires a minimum of 3 years of successful coaching experience on a national or international level. Preference will be given to motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills who demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and maintain strong relationships with athletes and parents, and are willing to work flexible hours.
- Successful candidate will plan and direct a competitive yearly training schedule, in a manner that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the Federation; including competition preparation.
- Coach will develop and conduct all in and out-of-season sessions throughout the year.
- Coach will supervise national and international competitions.
- Coach will recruit and develop top age-group athletes. Recruitment shall begin locally and regionally in Saarland but the federation is willing to consider national and international candidates.
- Coach will assist and support the philosophy, goals and development of the Saarland Swimming Federation.
- Professional structure within an elite performance environment (close collaborations are established with the Saarland Federation of Sports, the Olympic Training Centre and Saarland University).
- Highly motivated swimmers on national and international level.
- Opportunities to learn and progress as a coach and a professional individual.
- Compensation is competitive for Germany (contract until 2020).
with Singapore Disability Sports Council
To coach swimmers in Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC) swimming programme to hit agreed performance targets in international competition and major games. This programme includes athletes targeting the Asian Para Games in 2018 and preparing for the 2020 Paralympic Games.
The role of the High Performance Coach will encompass several key areas of operation for the swimming programme. The applicant will be expected to:
- Generate, implement and manage training programs of identified swimmers on a daily basis and work with club-based coaches to ensure quality programs are delivered to prepare athletes for international competition and major games.
- Develop and assess individualised multi-year athlete development programmes, which includes regular review meetings with individual swimmers, SDSC and Singapore Sports Institute (SSI) to discuss performance progress and goals, and submitting performance analysis and other reports as required, e.g. for spexScholarship programmes.
- Collaborate with the SSI sports science and medical staff to ensure training programs are optimising all available knowledge and resources to deliver the highest quality.
- Travel to all international and major competitions as directed and coach swimmers included in the contingent as directed. Lead sports science staff to support athletes in the competitive environment.
- Support the development of performance pathways within swimming in Singapore and collaborate with other swim coaches to strategise coaching and trainings in support of the pathways.
- Participate in national training camps and national swimming competitions as agreed with the SDSC and SSI.
Management and administration
- Liaise with SDSC on facility usage and participate in relevant meetings with SSI.
- Provide pastoral support and care to high performance swimmers in conjunction with other coaching, academic and performance sport staff.
- Identify potential swimmers for high performance.
- To undertake other management & administration roles that will enhance the high performance programme and personal development of high performance swimmers.
- Assist SDSC and SSI in preparing, managing and monitoring budget for the high performance squad.
- Contribute to the sharing of coaching ideas and skills within the high performance educational forums available in Singapore.
- Actively work to promote para swimming generally, in support of SDSC’s strategic vision.
Points To Note
The purpose of this job description is to indicate the general level of duties and responsibility of the post. The detailed duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character or level of responsibility entailed.
It is recognised that coaches working at this level will often have links with representative sides. This is seen as advantageous as long as it does not interfere and affect the overall development of your squad and SDSC’s strategic goals for para swimming.
It will be necessary to work outside normal office hours including squad sessions in the early mornings, evenings and on weekends.
This position will report to SDSC, as well as the SSI for athletes who are on spexScholarships.
Your application will be reviewed against the essential and desirable criteria listed below. Applicants are strongly advised to explicitly state and evidence how they meet each of the essential (and desirable) criteria in their application.
Length of Contract
This position will be based in Singapore for an initial 12-month period with the possibility of extension through to the 2020 Paralympic Games. The position may be either full or part-time but applicants must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week and have availability to travel to key competitions and major games. Salary will be dependent on the applicant’s qualifications & relevant experience.
|Coached high performance swimmers to qualify and/or achieved at international competition and major games (e.g. World Championships, Paralympics), preferably in para swimming.|
|Proven record of planning and implementing multi-year athlete development programmes, to lead to high performance and/or high level achievements.|
|Skills & abilities
|Deep and up-to-date knowledge of coaching and training methodologies, preferably in para swimming.
|Excellent communication, athlete management and motivation skills.|
|Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
|Software proficiency for analysis, report writing and general communication.
|Master SG-Coach or international equivalent.
|Updated First Aid and Health and Safety requirements and work towards more advanced coaching qualifications.
|Willingness to work irregular hours as necessary.|
|Experience||Coached athletes who participated or achieved at recent cycles of Paralympic Games
|Possess a good knowledge of Paralympic swimming and the World Para Swimming classification system.|
|Coaching certificate in para swimming from IPC Swimming, World Para Swimming or its affiliates in para swimming
with Glenbrook Aquatics
This is a full time position for our developmental groups. This person will assume a shared role of leadership with the Head Coach, Head Age Group Coach and the Head Senior Coach. Their focus will be on creating and implementing a program designed to introduce and properly instruct the basic principles of competitive swimming to the introductory groups of our program.
-Oversee all aspects of the Gator Group program. This includes all planning, designing and implementing practices, dry land and meets for the Pre-Gator, Junior Gator & Mighty Gator groups -Hiring, training, educating and supervising of all assistant staff for the Gator groups
-Create and design all parent informational materials and effectively help to educate the parents early in the sport
-Work closely with the Swim America program directors to ensure a smooth transition for swimmers coming out of lessons and the transition onto the team
-Design, organize and oversee team tryouts
-Work in partnership with the Head Coach (Age Group Coach) and the Head Senior Coach to ensure a true progression in the development of our swimmers.
-Share the leadership of the program and contribute to the direction the team grows
-Oversee and manage all aspects of the Water Polo programing for Glenbrook Aquatics
-Initiate and develop a Special Olympics aquatics program for the Glenbrook Aquatics community
-Maintain and improve our swimmer achievement program for the betterment of our swimmers
with M.E. Lyons YMCA/Anderson Barracudas
ME Lyons YMCA/Anderson Barracudas is a YMCA and USA swim club located in Cincinnati, Ohio. ABLY placed 10th at this past Long Course YMCA Nationals, as well as swimmers entered at LC Junior Nationals. ME Lyons YMCA has an outdoor 50 meter pool that is Domed in the winter months. A bulkhead allows 2 x 25 yd pools in winter in addition to 2nd 25 yard indoor pool. We are accepting applications for someone to coach our Senior II group. This group is made up of 35 2nd level senior swimmers and includes some advanced age group kids, 900 and above power points value. The coach will also assist in travel and working with the Senior I group.
Duties to include:
- Direct, coordinate training and dry land for Senior II swimmers.
- Assist in administrative duties with head coach to include facility and team equipment upkeep.
- Oversee operation of ABLY hosted meets
- Expected to be a positive role model and coach in accordance with the YMCA mission statement.
- This position includes a $30-36K salary with full time benefits, depending on experience.
with Alderson Broaddus University
Alderson Broaddus University in West Virginia seeks an assistant swimming coach for it’s NCAA D II swimming program. This position reports directly to the head coach. Ideal candidate would have experience in recruiting, on deck management and an organized approach to administration.
with Winter Haven Stingrays Swim Team
The Winter Haven Stingrays Swim Team (WIN – FL) is seeking an Assistant Head Coach for our year-round club. As a non-profit swim club, the team is community supported and overseen by our elected Stingrays Board of Directors. We take great pride in the accomplishments of our coaching staff. For information on our team, please visit our team’s website: Winter Haven Stingrays.
This position reports to the Head Coach. The primary responsibility of the Assistant Head Coach is to oversee the training activities of the swimmers in the team’s age group and senior competitive program in accordance with the team mission and vision. They will assist the Head Coach with administrative and on-deck responsibilities, including at home and away meets. Other duties may be assigned by the Head Coach based on the overall needs of the team.
- Accept direction from the Head Coach but have the ability to work independently.
- Develop and execute training plans for the team’s age group and senior competitive program.
- Take responsibility for the behavior, discipline and actions of athletes during practices, competitions, and other organized team activities.
- Set performance goals for team age group swimmers and report these goals to the parents, and as necessary, the Head Coach.
- Recruit new athletes at all age and competition levels. • Establish an environment that fosters positive team attitudes, encourages self-discipline, citizenship, sportsmanship and responsibility.
- Attend USA Swimming events and LSC events as directed by the Head Coach.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong background in competitive swimming, preferably at the collegiate level, with a minimum of 5 years progressive coaching experience for swimmers of all abilities. Collegiate coaching experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively set and communicate appropriate goals and progressions to swimmers and parents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be energetic and provide daily positive feedback to every swimmer.
- Strong knowledge of stroke technique progression, dry land progression, training progression and taper strategies.
- Member in good standing with USA Swimming, ASCA and current on all background checks and certifications.
- Experience with OME, Meet Manager and Team Unify
with Regional YMCA of Western CT
Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut
Mako Swim Team (RYWC)
Part Time Assistant Coach
The Greenknoll Branch of the Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut is seeking a creative and highly energetic individual with a passion to help foster the YMCA’s mission in our young competitive athletes. The position encompasses working with and under the direction of the Assistant Competitive Swimming Director to promote a positive and fun filled environment for our 10 to 12-year-old athletes to grow and develop not only as swimmers but as constructive members of the community.
Currently the RYWC Mako swim team consists of approximately 200 members. Located in Brookfield, CT, the Greenknoll YMCA features an indoor 6-lane 25yd facility and seasonally enclosed 6-lane 50m or 12-lane 25yd aquatics center.
The available, part-time hourly, assistant position involves working with swimmers in the 10 to 12-year old age group levels of the swim team program. Weekday scheduled coaching hours include 6:00-8:00pm during the fall and winter season at approximately 8 to 10-hours per week. Candidates must also be available to work at approximately two competition weekends per month. Additional hours can be earned through private lessons.
Applicants must be approachable, energetic, knowledgeable about competitive swimming, and show enthusiasm and experience working with young swimmers of different ability levels.
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Lifeguarding prefered
- Coaching or swimming experience (1 years minimum)
- USA certified coach or must complete upon accepting position
- Knowledge of Hy-Tek Team and Meet Management Software preferred
- Basic computer skills ie. Email, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Can effectively create and lead a time managed swim practice.
- Demonstrate swimming skills effectively.
- Knows how to set up equipment for competition and practice: Lane lines, touchpads, clocks, etc.
- Assist Head Age Group Coach with administrative tasks relating to the team including swim meet entries, team social events, and communications with parents.
- Work closely with Regional YMCA of Western CT staff as well as coaches regarding issues that concern the YMCA Mako swim team as a whole.
- Uphold YMCA policy and conduct oneself according to YMCA philosophy.
- Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of position, and to supervise program activities.
Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications. Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter, and references to:
Assistant Competitive Swimming Director/
Head Age Group Coach
with Foothills Swim Team
Assistant Coach position with the Foothills Swim Team in Lakewood, Colorado
Foothills Swim Team is actively seeking a highly motivated and committed coach to fill the role of Assistant Helper Coach to begin in September 2017. Foothills Swim Team is a year-round competitive swimming program offering instruction, training, and competition for young people ages 5 and up. We have over 180 USA registered swimmers and practice at three locations: Carmody Recreation center (50 meters by 25 yards), Lilley Gulch recreation center (6-lane 25 Meter), and Ridge Recreation Center (10-lane 25 yards).
o Minimum 1 + years prior coaching experience as a USA Swimming certified coach.
o American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA) Level 1 or higher
o Must be current on all USA Swimming Coach Membership requirements.
o In good standing with all USA Swimming required safety and background check requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
o Support the Head Coach in the implementation of team direction and goals with the age group swimmers and training groups.
o Support the age-appropriate swim programs for the swimmers within your assigned training group as defined by the head coach.
o Support the development of each swimmer within the FST membership so that they achieve to their highest potential.
o Support the meet schedules as assigned by the Head Coach.
o Attend all team functions by directive of the Head Coach.
o The ability to work with the entire coaching staff to build a uniform system.
o Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and a “desire to excel” professionally.
Specific Group Responsibilities:
o Assist and coach any specific groups assigned.
o Help implement the seasonal plan with connection to the teams overall goals and direction.
o Assist when needed with FST’s strength conditioning trainer to better the development of all swimmers.
Compensation and Benefits:
o Hourly pay commensurate with experience
o Full Mileage reimbursements
o Full Meal reimbursements
with Santa Clara Swim Club
Santa Clara Swim Club, the Premier Swim Club in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced coach to assist our Hi-Performance Group. Practice times are in the afternoon from 3:30 – 5:30pm as well as some early mornings. Attending swim meets is required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
Ability to learn and adapt
A thorough knowledge of all four strokes, starts and turns.
High level of enthusiasm as well as a desire to grow as a coach.
Loyalty to the program.
Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience and performance.
with IUPUI Athletics
The primary role of the individual in this position is to provide administrative and coaching assistance to the head coach. Responsible for promoting the philosophy and objectives of the program within the scope of applicable NCAA, conference, and institutional regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
-Represent the team, department and university in a positive, professional and ethical manner; be appropriately responsive to community service, marketing, fund-raising, and media requests, as assigned. Exhibit professionalism in a manner, which is consistent with the missions and goals of IUPUI, conference, and NCAA.
– Assist the head coach in the development of a competitively successful team, which represents IUPUI positively and responsibly, and provides student-athletes the opportunity for a positive experience and climate in which to achieve their academic, athletic, and personal goals. This includes developing instructional plans for individual student-athletes, student-athletes in various events/positions, and for the entire team; and within these instructional plans, addressing any special needs/issues as identified by the coaching staff.
– Organize and effectively manage recruiting efforts, as assigned, of productive student-athletes who have the ability to be academically and athletically successful at IUPUI.
– Assist the head coach in providing leadership and instruction in the academic, personal, and athletic development of student-athletes, to include counseling team members in academic, citizenship, sportsmanship and personal matters, as assigned. Foster a team environment, which supports appropriate behavior and sports-like conduct of all participants.
– Effectively organize and manage assigned administrative responsibilities, which meet departmental expectations within the appropriate and applicable guidelines and policies. Represent the team, department, and university in a positive, professional, and ethical manner. Preform other duties as specified in coach’s employment agreement and as assigned.
with Circle City Aquatics CCAQ
Circle City Aquatics, (www.circlecityaquatics.com) of Corona, California (USA) is seeking a dynamic, motivated, and skilled Head Coach for its year-round competitive swim program.
We are seeking an ASCA level 4 or higher Head Coach for our competitive swim club, but may consider the right candidate with a lower ranking. CCAQ is a competitive swim team with an 18-year history. The team has swimmers from beginning level age group athletes to AAAA and NCSA qualifiers. Our alumni have gone on to swim and study at top ranked universities up and down the west coast. The team trains at three locations in the Corona area: Santiago High School (25-yard, 6-lane pool), Centennial High School (25 yard, 8-lane pool), and Roosevelt High School (50m, 8-lane pool in neighboring Eastvale). CCAQ is a nonprofit 501c3 organization under the direction of a parent volunteer Board of Directors, elected annually by the membership, and the Head Coach.
CCAQ currently has approximately 280 swimmers, has completed USA Swimming’s Level 2 for Club Recognition and is well on its way to Level 3 status. The Head Coach will oversee a staff of 8 Assistant Coaches at those three pools as well as CCAQ’s water polo program and lesson program.
About Corona/Eastvale Area:
Located in the heart of the Inland Empire, the City of Corona is located approximately 45 miles southeast of Los Angeles in western Riverside County. The City limits encompass 39.2 square miles and the population is over 160,000. A city whose heritage spans more than a century, Corona has emerged as an ethnically diverse community, where a significant percentage of the population is made up of young, well-educated families. The city of Eastvale is a neighboring city to Corona with a population of just over 60,000 and growing. Its residents carried a Corona address until it became officially incorporated as its own city in October of 2010. Eastvale is extremely affluent with a median household income of $110,000.
The individual selected for this full-time position needs to be experienced in the day-to-day operation of a larger swim club, self-motivated and organized including:
- Responsible for the day-to-day direction, hands-on guidance, and involvement in all aspects of the swim program, including, but not limited to, exceptional communication skills with parents, swimmers, Board Members and coaching staff.
- Be a member in good standing in USA swimming.
- Be involved in setting Club policy, developing and implementing an overall vision and progression for the Club.
- Be instrumental in developing policies to benefit the overall welfare and development of the Club.
- Must execute Club policy as it pertains to the events, administrative functions assigned or structural make-up of the Club.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in developing swimmers from entry level age group swimmers to Junior National/U.S. Trials
- ASCA Level 3-4 Certification, skills equivalent
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Member in good standing with USA Swimming and current on all background checks and certifications
- Proficient computer skills (Team Unify, Team Manager, Meet Manager, Office)
- Basic financial skill set (P&L statements, budget process)
- Experience in mentoring/developing subordinate coaches
1) Active involvement in the recruitment, development and progression of swimmers at all levels of our program.
2) Primary coach for Senior level group.
3) Determine the assignment of swimmers to training groups, to include assessments and approval of swimmer advancements.
4) Design and oversee the implementation of the seasonal training plans for all groups.
5) Develop and/or ensure workouts are appropriate for the age group, including dryland training and regular stroke/technique clinics.
6) Develop long-term team/group goals and swim programs to meet these goals including seasonal and weekly training programs.
7) Work with swimmers to determine appropriate individual goals and develop tailored training to meet these goals.
8) Foster team spirit by exhibiting and maintaining a positive attitude and team building.
9) Endorse CCAQ’s focus on helping kids learn skills such as discipline, goal setting, time management and healthy habits that will benefit them throughout life.
- Develop season meet schedule (SCY and LCM).
- Ensure all swim meets have adequate coaching coverage for all swimmers participating.
- Prepare meet entries in accordance with meet calendar and entry procedure for each meet.
- In the event of a travel meet, Head Coach will work with the assigned group coach to create the itinerary and select transportation and lodging within the Board established budget/policy guidelines.
- Assist in planning the team travel budget, as needed.
- Attend all monthly Board of Director Meetings.
- Lead monthly meetings with coaches to ensure they are meeting coaching goals and standards established by the Head Coach.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner, including but not limited to, attendance, job reviews, and monthly coach’s report to the Board; presently in the form of a consent agenda.
- Complete and file all forms required by the Inland Empire LSC and USA Swimming including swimmer, non-athlete and team registration.
- Manage and submit team entries for all meets.
- Maintain current coach’s credentials as required by USA Swimming.
- Along with the Board of Directors, work with local school district to ensure consistent swim schedule and pool/facility availability.
- Communicate to the Board of Directors any issues concerning schedules, facilities or contracts.
- Actively support team fundraising activities.
- Assist the Board of Directors with the development and implementation of the annual budget, propose annual items to be considered for the budget and conduct Club activities in accordance with the parameters of the budget.
- Represent CCAQ through active involvement in the Southern California LSC.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling the continuing education for the Head and Assistant Coaches.
- Will conduct him/herself in a professional manner always and in accordance with team and USA Swimming Code of Conduct
- Recruit and retain coaching staff within budget determined by the Board; termination requiring Board review.
- Develop training plan for all coaches, including the development of goals, evaluations and monthly staff meetings.
- Ensure Assistant Coaches are fulfilling their responsibilities as assigned.
- Communicate effectively to team members with weekly emails/newsletter/website
- Maintain weekly working hours off the deck/outside of the pool
- Be exceptional in the application of positive, consistent and effective motivation strategies when working with swimmers, parents, and coaching staff in relation to all aspects of the program.
The team will be offering a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. The anticipated salary range for the head coach will be starting at $50,000 to $55,000 depending upon the skill set and qualifications of the candidate. The final salary amount, bonus incentives, and any other financial support are yet to be determined.
To apply, interested candidates should send coaching philosophy, resume including job qualifications or accomplishments and introduction letter electronically to Kenny Torres at [email protected]
Application materials must be submitted ASAP.
with The Olympic Club
|Full-time, Exempt Position.
The Junior Aquatics Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the organization, staffing, implementation, and execution of programming services for Junior Swimming and Water Polo at The Olympic Club. This position reports to the Aquatics Director.
|Responsibilities and Duties|
|Essential functions and Responsibilities:
Non-Essential functions and responsibilities:
with The Community YMCA
Red Bank Swim YMCA is seeking a full-time Associate Head Coach for its year round competitive swim team of 335 swimmers at its Camp Zehnder/Wall facility located at the Jersey Shore in southern Monmouth County. Red Bank took 2nd place at this summer’s 2017 YMCA Long Course National Championships and was the 2016 New Jersey YMCA State Champions.
The Swim Team Associate Head Coach/Camp Zehnder Site Coach is responsible for the supervision and direction of a safe, positive and organized competitive swimming program in accordance with the YMCA of the USA and the Community YMCA that will support youth development in spirit, mind and body, strengthen family support and encourage social responsibility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Community Relations / Marketing
2. Staff Development
3. Program Development and Coaching
4. Participant Safety
with Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
|Title||Head Swim Coach – Competitive & Developmental Teams|
|Description||The Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA is a ‘4-star’ Charity Navigator and Guidestar ‘Gold’ rated non-profit charitable organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Join a cause-driven association with a focus on nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support our neighbors.
Great opportunity with the Tampa YMCA to join this dynamic, $34.4 million charity. We are seeking a proven, self-motivated, cause-driven professional to join our aquatics team. We are looking for an outgoing, organized, and self-directed individual to join our swim team program. The Head Swim Coach of the Campo site is a full-time opportunity with a focus on providing leadership for the athletes and parents while working in tandem with the other TYS sites. Located in Valrico (Brandon area), the Campo YMCA is situated in a growing family area of Tampa Bay. Tampa YMCA Stingrays (TYS) is a young, up and coming team in the Tampa Metro area and is looking for a leader who will continue the process of building the Campo site from the ground up. Quality people, great association support, stable pool time, and a committed group of coaches provide a good foundation for growth. We are looking for someone who can advance the mission of the team and the YMCA through strong relationship building, recruiting, and coaching efforts.
Establish a culture where the Total TYS TEAM is valued.
Collaborate with the Association Director of Competitive Swimming to define seasonal goals and objectives for the site and the TEAM as a whole.
Provide support and supervision of the North Brandon and Plant City Developmental Swim Team programs.
Educate athletes and families about the values of commitment and long term athletic development.
Create an environment of life skill development where families want to send their children and athletes want to come back.
Ensure TYS is an asset to the Campo branch by maintaining positive relationships with staff, members and other patrons and adhering to facility rules and policies.
Assist in the development of age group coaches and Y swim lessons in order to build a pipeline to transition participants to the swim team.
High School diploma.
Approximately 25-30 on deck hours per week + administrative duties
Attend local and regional meets as required.
Knowledge in the areas of swim team and water safety education.
2+ years coaching with a USA swimming club with a proven record of accomplishment.
Ability to communicate clearly with both parents and athletes.
Strong organizational and season planning skills.
Relates to children, members and other staff in a positive manner.
A passion for service, quality, and the pursuit of excellence are necessary.
Ability to learn, lead, sell the vision, and work hard.
Successful completion of cognitive and behavioral assessments, background screening and drug test. First Aid, CPR, AED and 02 obtained within first 30 days of employment and then maintained throughout employment.
This position requires a valid driver license and will require frequent local travel.
Competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
One or more years of supervision experience
Familiarity with social media platforms to help promote and market TYS Swimming
A working knowledge of Team Unify and/or Team Manager
with Storm Swim Club
Looking for a level 3 or higher coach to primarily train our competitive swimmers. Looking for a high level and high intensity styled training. Someone flexible, willing to do administrative work and meet entries. We need someone to run our small program consisting of 2 other local coaches. The Caribbean is beautiful! Serious inquires only- we need someone to start immediately.