Saint Leo University seeks Graduate Assistant Swim Coach.
Swim Job is 10 months of the year.
The assistant/graduate assistant provides assistance in all phases of coaching the Division II women’s swimming program including; student-athlete recruitment, meet preparation, player evaluation, academic coordination and practice and meet coaching
– knowledge of coaching swimming techniques
– ability to motivate student-athletes
– Demonstrated ability to work with collegiate student-athletes
– Ability to recruit student athletes
– valid Driver’s license
– Well developed interpersonal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online www.saintleo.jobs Posting number STA887
ABOUT SAINT LEO UNIVERSITY
Saint Leo University is a Division II school, and a member of the Sunshine State Conference, located in Southwest Florida, approx. 30 miles north of Tampa, FL.
Swimming News / Swimming Job courtesy of Saint Leo University.