Location: 1130 Overland Road Southwest, Roanoke, VA, USA
About Virginia Gators:
The Virginia Gators is a Board of Directors governed, 501 (c)3 Non-profit organization located in Roanoke, VA. Virginia Gators – Roanoke has 100+ swimmers in 5 groups. The club owns the Gator Aquatic Center, which is an indoor facility with an 8 lane SCY pool. It also has an exclusive lease with the City of Roanoke to manage and operate an outdoor 7 lane pool that gives the club ample access to long course swimming.
Recognition and Achievements:
The Virginia Gators has a USA Swimming Level 4 Club Recognition and is a Safe Sport Recognized organization. The Gators were ranked 9th in USA Swimming’s Club Excellence program in 2019 and have been in the top 25 for the last 3 years. Gators’ swimmers are consistently top regional and national performers and currently hold 3 National Age Group Records and 97 Virginia Swimming State records.
Some Responsibilities include:
• Oversee the Virginia Gators’ competitive swim program
• Monthly reporting to Board of Directors
• Oversight, hiring, discipline, termination and training of coaches and staff
• Compensation of coaching staff within budget
• Responsible for all Coaching certifications
• Meet schedule and what swimmers and coaches attend
• Organization of all home meets
• LSC Representative
• Oversight of facilities management
How to Apply
If interested, please forward a resume detailing employment history, education, and accomplishments along with desired salary to [email protected] All inquiries will be confidential.