Applications due 09/07/14
The Sea Devils are looking for several age group coaches for the upcoming Short Course season. This season starts 8 September 2014 and continues through 22 May 2015.
We are interested in motivated coaches who enjoy working with swimmers between the ages of 6 and 14.
Coaching experience should include:
• ASCA Level 1 certification and/or comparable summer league coaching experience
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and internet
• A background and/or interest in marketing
• Hytek TM/MM experience preferred
• An interest in continuing education
Our programs are offered between 4:30-7:00 AM and 3:00-6:00 PM at our Virginia Pools (South Run, Audrey Moore, and Tuckahoe) and between 5:00-6:30 AM and 5:00-8:30 PM at our Maryland and District Pools (St. Albans, Wilson High School, The Lab School and Holton Arms).
Interested individuals are asked to submit a resume including coaching and/or teaching experience, swimming experience, and references.
Please contact Head Coach Peter Karl at [email protected] (301-613-3822) or Melanie McKula at [email protected] (703-283-1182) for more information.
Our team stresses the following three concepts:
• Teaching swim stroke technique as an essential aspect of each practice
• Promoting positive values, respect, and sportsmanship within the pool and community
• Supporting a philosophy of a gradual increase in practice time and commitment for athlete development
How to Apply
Contact Head Coach Peter Karl at [email protected] or 301-613-3822
Sea Devil Swimming
Head Coach Peter Karl
P.O. Box 650070
Potomac Falls, VA 20165-0070