Applications due 12/31/14
The Fitter and Faster Swim Tour Presented by SwimOutlet.com is looking for hardworking, passionate individuals who love swimming, people, and thrive on being responsible for the execution of amazing clinics all around the country. Imagine working with Olympic athletes, traveling the country, and working with others who share a passion for swimming. Amazing right? The Fitter and Faster Swim Tour is currently looking for two to three part-time Event Managers located in the Washington, DC area.
The Event Managers are responsible for managing the on-site program for our unique swim clinics. We are looking for Event Managers who can think on their feet, assess all types of situations, and pick up the ball and run in a fast-paced environment.
The Fitter and Faster Swim Tour has been a force in the swimming world. We are the only turn-key elite level swim clinic operation in the United States. Our mission is to “connect the grassroots of the sport of swimming with elite level athletes, all year round.” We do this through our national platform of events.
In 2013 we went to over 100 cities across the country. In addition, we have also launched the best selling instructional swim DVD series in history. If you are dynamic, enthusiastic, responsible, and love swimming as much as we do, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in a position with a fast growing, dynamic company that’s doing amazing things in the sport of swimming please send an email to [email protected] Be sure to attach your resume along with a brief note introducing yourself.
- Event experience is required.
- Knowledge of the swimming industry and background in competitive swimming is required.
- Must have general computer experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The successful candidate is well organized, able to manage multiple tasks and on-going projects, punctual, and have a strong work ethic.
- Event Managers must be wiling to travel across the country Friday through Sundays on two or more weekends a month.
- Must be located in Washington, DC area
How to Apply
All resumes should be sent to [email protected]
Fitter and Faster