Well, we’ve seen what swimmers can do with fins… and now Ryan Held has shown us what swimmers can do without them. In practice, with a tech suit on, the 6x 2021 SC World medalist threw down a 29.6. This leaves me with only one question… What could he do with fins on?
See more 75 videos below:
- Dean Farris Pushes a 28.7 75 free with fins in practice
- Brooks Curry fires back, posts 28.6 75 free with fins
- DII Record-holder Karol Ostrowski Blasts 28.6 75 free with fins
- Marko Kovacic of Utah clocks monster 28.1 75 free with fins
- IU’s Steele Swims 28.2 75 with Fins Backstroke, VT’s Ramadan 28.4 Butterfly
- Andrew Zhang of Northwestern drops first 27 in 75 with fins