We continue to break new ground as the 75 free with fins evolves before our eyes. This evolution is courtesy of Andrew Zhang from Northwestern, who threw down a 27.7 to become the first person under 28 seconds that we’ve seen so far.
Check out the list of other impressive 75s below:
- Dean Farris Pushes a 28.7 75 free with fins in practice
- Brooks Curry fires back, posts 28.6 75 free with fins
- DII Record-holder Karol Ostrowski Blasts 28.6 75 free with fins
- Marko Kovacic of Utah clocks monster 28.1 75 free with fins
- IU’s Steele Swims 28.2 75 with Fins Backstroke, VT’s Ramadan 28.4 Butterfly