• Must be a college graduate
• Must be a full credentialed coach in good standing with USA Swimming, Inc.
• Current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification is preferred
• Dryland training and experience is preferred
• Collegiate swimming experience is preferred
• $25-30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
• Additional earning opportunities possible within Phillips 66
• Meet/travel expenses paid by club
• Educational funding available with Head Coach approval
• 2 weeks paid vacation (with Head Coach approval and after 90 days of employment)
• Health Insurance Stipend
• Cell Phone Stipend
• Assist Head Coach with Senior/National training group (13 hr/wk)
• Lead coach for top Elementary School training group (10.5 hr/wk) (includes both dryland and swimming)
• Office Hours (12 hr/wk) (parent communication, workout design, staff meetings, etc.)
• Meets- required attendance at meets recommended for your lead coaching group. Approx. 1 weekend every 3-4 weeks.
• Additional duties assigned by Head Coach
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
About Splash Club, Inc
Splash Club, Inc. is one of USA Swimming’s oldest and most storied clubs. It was founded in 1950 and has enjoyed a special and amazing 65 year sponsorship by Phillips 66. The club is run by its Head Coach and a parent advisory board. Splash Club currently has 110 swimmers and has achieved Level 3 in USA Swimming’s Club Recognition program. The club is searching for an energetic leader capable of elevating our 10-12 year old performances.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Splash Club, Inc.