Hamilton Aquatics Middle East is looking for an enthusiastic UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified candidate for the role as Swimming Teacher for their continually growing Learn To Swim programme.
Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha, Qatar.
The position is full time with a 2 year contract which is renewable, the total package including all allowances will be 21k-24k GBP (tax free, exchange rate dependent).
• To plan swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work and assessment criteria.
• To deliver swimming lessons of all ages and abilities in a professional manner both in a school environment where required and in Hamilton Aquatics Learn To Swim programmes.
• To record swimmers attendance and achievements on the registers and upload all details on to the booking system daily.
• To deal with swimming lesson enquiries and bookings via telephone, email and face to face.
• To deal with swimming lesson payments and ensure these are passed onto the site manager.
• To communicate with customers in a polite and professional manner.
• To represent Hamilton Aquatics in a professional manner within the school setting and build working relationships with key school staff.
• To assist Hamilton Aquatics with the running of competitions where needed.
• To represent Hamilton Aquatics at any event that is deemed necessary by the Senior Management.
To apply please email [email protected] a covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current CRB (DBS) check that you hold.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send CV to [email protected] stating ref no SSSTFeb15
March 3rd, 2015
ABOUT HAMILTON AQUATICS MIDDLE EAST
Hamilton Aquatics is a highly successful swimming company in the Middle East. We have locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Qatar (Doha). We run a full Learn to Swim Programme and Squad programmes.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Hamilton Aquatics.