2021 PRO SWIM SERIES – MISSION VIEJO (#3)
- April 8-11, 2021
- Marguerite Aquatics Center, Mission Viejo, CA
- Prelims – 4:00pm PST/Finals – 10:00am PST
- Meet central
- Meet information
- Psych sheets
- Live stream (USA Swimming – evening prelims & 800 free Thursday)
- Live stream (Olympic Channel – mid-day finals)
- Live results
Reported by Karl Ortegon.
WOMEN’S 100 FLY – FINALS
- Pro Swim Record: 56.38 Sarah Sjostrom (2016)
- Trials Wave II: 59.59
- Trials Wave I: 1:00.69
- Kelsi Dahlia – 58.11
- Beryl Gastaldello/Katie McLaughlin – 58.56 *TIE*
Kelsi Dahlia had a brutally long finish, but she still put up virtually the same time as she did in prelims to win it. She was 58.11 this morning, just off of her 58.10 from prelims.
Tying for second were Aggie Swim Club’s Beryl Gastaldello (58.56) and Cal Aquatics’ Katie McLaughlin (58.56), both dropping time from prelims. Alto Swim Club’s Lillie Nordmann was fourth in 59.09, dropping a few tenths from prelims and nearly breaking 59.
The B-final went to Alto Swim Club’s Katie Drabot at 59.46, dropping almost a half-second from prelims.