with Daly City Dolphins Aquatics Club
The Daly City Dolphins Aquatics Club (DCD) is looking for an Assistant Coach to help build a great swim program. We are looking for an energetic and organized individual who can help teach technical fundamentals to new swimmers as well as help make our experienced swimmers even better.
Qualified candidates should have competitive swimming experience (collegiate experience a plus), and/or coaching experience at the age-group level. Essential qualifications include: strong communication skills, enthusiasm, patience, commitment and dedication, maturity, ability to provide constructive, proper stroke technique feedback to kids of all abilities, and focus on positive attitudes, good sportsmanship, and fun.
The DCD Aquatics Club is a competitive swim club serving over 75 year-round swimmers, ages 5-18. Practices are from 4-7pm, Monday through Friday, at the Giammona Pool (Westmoor High School) in Daly City.
Salary is hourly and will be determined based on experience. Please direct a cover letter, résumé, and three reference contacts to the Daly City Dolphins Board President, Zak Grafilo at [email protected].
TritonWear is an exciting technology company that is about to disrupt the way that athletes train. We develop wearable technology for performance athletics to make better coaches, resulting in superior athletes. TritonWear’s flagship product, the Triton, is a wearable for competitive swimmers. The Triton enables competitive swimmers to master the waves, to beat their best through the easy to use and understandable analytics it delivers to coaches. Coaches can now focus on coaching their athletes rather than manual data collection and analysis.
Our passionate and highly experienced team of former competitive athletes and product experts is currently based in Kitchener, Waterloo and will soon be headquartered in Toronto, ON.
You yearn to be part of something big. You love sales & marketing. With a deep understanding of the market, product, and customer needs, you’re passionate about creating and driving campaigns that get results.
You’re a self-starter, ready to seize opportunities to make an impact. Plus, you get a deep sense of personal satisfaction when your customers are happy and successful. More about you:
• A passion for swimming.
• You love talking to people and have a genuine desire to see our customers succeed.
• Highly energetic, driven and motivated.
• Desire to work in a high pace environment with an amazing team of driven and passionate people.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Not afraid to cold call people you’ve never met and not afraid to follow up with people regularly.
About the Role
The Sales Champion is responsible for the sale of TritonWear products and services to professional swim organizations. You will proactively work with leaders in the swimming industry, evangelizing the value and impact of TritonWear’s technology. This role will report to the Head of Sales who will help train and mentor you to be successful in this very exciting role.
Sale of all TritonWear products and services to competitive swim organizations (clubs, schools, universities, etc.).
Outbound prospecting to identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities.
Become a subject matter expert on TritonWear products and services.
Perform product demonstrations to prospects and customers independently.
Prepare quotations, proposals, presentations and assist with order administration.
Update CRM system daily with all sales activity. (Calls, Demos, Meetings)
Accurately report activity and opportunity on a weekly basis to team leader.
Experience within the competitive swimming industry
Previous experience as a competitive swimmer. (Bonus)
1-2 years of experience in software/technology related sales or marketing an asset
Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
Previous experience working with CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce.com etc.)
Experience with Join.me, Webex, LiveMeeting and other presentation technologies
Experience in a metrics driven sales organization as asset
High energy and positive attitude.
Passionate about winning; focused on energizing client relationships.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills 10/10.
Experience working in a start–up environment.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Highly motivated, self-starter who is able to work well independently.
Experience demonstrating software to a non-technical audience an asset.
Ability and desire to proactively reach out to prospective clients in the swimming industry.
with dr. Widya Sarkawi, Sp.S
Dibuka Lapangan Kerja Rumah Sakit Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia di tahun 2016 Membutuhkan Tenaga Kerja Trampil maupun dari lulusan baru dalam Bidang Kesehatan. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Bina Medika yang memiliki visi Menjadi Penyelenggara Layanan Kesehatan yang Profesional,Manusiawi, Terpercaya, Bermutu dan Terbaik.
Pertamina Bina Medika saat ini membutuhkan karyawan sebagai berikut :
• Perawat Gigi
• Apoteker/ S1 Farmasi/ Kimia/ Biologi
• Staf Keuangan & Marketing
• Tehnik Elektromedik
• Insiyur Teknik
• HRD Staff/Staff Personalia
• Kesehatan Masyarakat
• Ahli Gizi
• Dokter (Semua Jurusan)
Lokasi Kerja di : Untuk Semua cabang Rumah Sakit Pertamina.
• Latar belakan pendidikan :
1 . Pendidikan D3 Radiologi
2 . D3 Gizi/Analis Farmasi dan Makanan,
3 . D3 Keperawatan atau S1 Ners Keperawatan,
4 . IPK minimal = 2,75
5 . Pendidikan D3 Perawat gigi
6 . Apoteker/ S1 Farmasi/Kimia/Biologi
7 . Pendidikan:AK,,D3.S1,Semua Jurusan
8 . D3 Tehnik Elektromedik
9 . Pendidikan: D3 Keperawatan
10. D3 Manajemen / Teknik Informatika
11. S1 Manajemen / Teknik Informatika
12. S1 Pengalaman Java Program ( 1-2 tahun)
13. D3/S1 Pengalaman System Support (1-2 tahun)
14. S1 Psikologi / S2 Profesi Psikologi (lebih disukai)
15. Kesehatan Masyarakat (S-1) Kesehatan Masyarakat
16. Manajemen Pelayanan Rumah Sakit (D-3)
17. Minimal D3 Gizi/Analis Farmasi dan Makanan.
• Profesi Dokter :
1 . Dokter umum
2 . Dokter THT
3 . Dokter Gigi
4 . Dokter Spesialis Fulltimer
5 . Dokter Spesialis Penyakit Dalam
6 . Dokter Spesialis Obsgyn
7 . Dokter Spesialis Bedah
8 . Dokter Spesialis Neurologi
9 . Dokter Spesialis Radiologi
10. Dokter Spesialis Kandungan.
• Penempatan :
1 . RS Pusat Pertamina (RSPP)
2 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Cirebon (RSPC)
3 . RS Pertamina Jaya Jakarta Pusat (RSPJ)
4 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Prabumulih (RSPPbm)
5 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Pangkalan Brandan (RSPPB)
6 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Balikpapan (RSPB)
7 . Pertamedika Hospital Tarakan (PHT)
8 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Tanjung (RSPT)
9 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Sorong (RSPS)
10. Rumah Sakit Pertamina LNG Badak (RSPLB)
11. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Sentul (RSPS)
12. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Bintang Amin Lampung RSP
13. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Plaju (RSPP)
14. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Rantau (RSPPR)
15. 25 poliklinik yang tersebar di seluruh Indonesia.
Jika sahabat berminat dengan info lowongan kerja di perusahaan PT Pertamina Bina Medika dan juga dapat memenuhi persyaratan kerja diatas, Silahkan mengirimkan berkas lamaran sebagai berikut :
• Persyaratan :
1. Sehat Jasmani & Rohani.
2. Usia maksimal 25 tahun
3. Berpengalaman di bidangnya min. 3 bulan/ Fresh Graduated
4. Berpenampilan menarik (Pria TB min : 160 cm, Wanita TB min : 155 cm)
5. Mampu bekerja secara mandiri ataupun dengan tim.
Kirim CV beserta Lamaran lengkap (Ijazah, Transkrip Nilai, STR/SIP, Sertifikat Pelatihan(Kalau ada), Foto berwarna (3×4), No.Hp dan alamat Emai pelamar ke Email PT Pertamina Bina Medika [email protected]
with Technique Swim Academy
Technique Swim Academy @ Harvard & Northeastern is looking for energetic coaches and college swimmers to join our summer day camp staff. We are looking for staff that enjoy working with young people and love the sport of swimming. We have various coaching positions available within the camp, which runs from June 20- August 19th. The first eight weeks are based at the Blodgett Pool at Harvard University and the last two weeks are at the Northeastern Pool.
Technique Swim Academy provides an exciting and rewarding environment. You will have the opportunity to work with the Harvard and Northeastern coaches, and interact with Olympic and National champions. Sessions run Monday through Friday, from 8:00am- 4:00pm. This is a day camp only, and there will not be camp on July 4th.
If you are interested in joining our team, please SEND your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
ReadyGoSwim Job Description.
ReadyGoSwim is currently seeking a Qualified Swim Instructor to teach swim lessons located in Round Rock TX. We currently have opportunities for an individuals seeking a flexible schedule in a growing community. This is a position that will require instructors to work with and educate new parents, infants and children of all abilities in water safety and introducing basic swim techniques. We are looking for fun, friendly and responsible instructors who love teaching children 8 weeks to 12 years old.
Teaching group and individual private lessons under the ReadyGoSwim training program.
ReadyGoSwim Instructor Benefits:
- Flexible work hours – Days, Evenings and Weekends.
- Full comprehensive liability insurance of $3M.
- Full Training program
- Competitive pay
Swim Instructor Qualifications Desired:
- 2+ years of experience preferred in aquatics.
- Passion for teaching and working with all ages and abilities.
- Professional, courteous, and enthusiastic.
- CPR and First aid trained.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication skills at all levels
with Dwares JCC
The Dwares JCC is seeking a swim team coach to take our TigerSharks Swim Team to the next level.
Candidates should have competitive swimming experience, as well as coaching or teaching experience. We are looking for a candidate who will instruct swimmers in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport, while also acting a leader and role model for them. The right candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills for interacting with swim team members, parents, and coworkers. Initiative and organizational skills are a must for developing and directing exercises and activities for practice, as well as keeping track of swimmer performance in both practice and other activities.
Responsibilities will include leading team practices, determining game strategies for meets, distributing equipment, maintaining team paperwork, and overseeing both meets and practices. Administrative responsibilities will include managing the team’s budget, organizing fund-raising events, communicating with parents, creating schedules, and attending pertinent meetings.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 and the occasional Sunday for swim meets, as well as monthly RIMA meetings on the first Monday of each month. The coach is also required to be present at any additional team events, such as fundraisers, banquets, and award nights.
The Dwares JCC is a warm and welcoming community center for the Greater Providence community. Employees will have access to our excellent aquatics facilities as well as our state-of-the-art gym and free group fitness classes. We want to build lasting working relationships with our employees and offer advancements to them within the company.
Competitive hourly rates.
The YMCA of the North Shore SHARKS is a YMCA/USA Swim Team located on the North Shore of Boston. We are a 6 site team with over 400 competitive swimmers from ages 5 -18 of varying levels. We are currently seeking a FULL TIME Age Group Coach. Candidates should have 2-5 years of experience, be a well-organized, energetic age group coach with a great understanding of swimmer development and stroke technique, a “self-starter” with a strong work ethic / moral values, a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience with Team Unify and Meet Manager is preferred but not required. Candidates should have (or be willing to acquire) all of the appropriate USA Swimming and YMCA Swimming certifications as well as lifeguarding or Red Cross Safety Training for Coaches. Any certifications not in place must be acquired within first 3-6 months. Compensation is commensurate with experience and credentials. Additional responsibilities may include working with our older age groups, Masters and annual Swim Clinic.
Please submit resume with cover letter and references to Arthur Athanas, Sr. Director of Competitive Aquatics [email protected]
with California State University, East Bay
****THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*****
California State University, East Bay, an NCAA Division-I I Institution and a member of the Pacific College Swim Conference, is seeking applicants for Assistant Women’s Swimming Coach.
- Help foster a family environment that promotes a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
- Assist in planning and implementation of practice, meets, travel, equipment, and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach
- Recruit prospective student athletes
- Monitor the academic progress and development of Student-Athletes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Lifeguarding and CPR training
- Swimming and/or coaching background at competitive swimming level
with Ladera Oaks Swim, Tennis & Fitness Club
LADERA OAKS SWIM, TENNIS AND FITNESS CLUB
3249 Alpine Road, Portola Valley, CA 94028 www.laderaoaks.com
Ladera Oaks is a family-oriented swim, tennis and fitness club known for and committed to providing exceptional facilities and high quality programs that delight our members in peaceful surroundings. Founded in 1958 and conveniently located just off Highway 280 on four creek-side acres in the beautiful Portola Valley foothills, Ladera Oaks is a private, 525 member-owned Club where children, adults and families can grow, make friends and enjoy healthy activities year-round. Our facilities include:
- Two full-sized and year-round heated pools. The lower pool is kept warmer (90 degrees) for children and families and our swim lesson program; the upper pool temperature (81 degrees) is set ideally for adult lap swimming and our competitive swim teams.
- Six lighted tennis courts
- A fitness center with tranquil creek views and a broad range of cardio and strength-training equipment.
- A large ballroom/studio space for classes such as yoga, workshops on injury prevention and nutrition, and social functions such as wedding receptions and corporate team building events.
Ladera Oaks has previously offered swim lessons to its members and non-members through an independent vendor. This June it will be bringing its year-round swim lesson program in house and is currently seeking to hire experienced swim Instructors to work on a year-round full time basis beginning June 2016 and additional experienced swim instructors to work on a year-round part-time basis beginning June 2016. Our swim instructors will provide instruction for students from the ages of six months to adult.
Position Classification Description
FLSA: Non-Exempt and Regular Full Time and Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Ability to teach proper swimming techniques in a safe, positive and healthy manner to a various levels and age groups in accordance with the Club’s instructional guidelines
- Observe students to detect and correct improper technique
- Ability to select appropriate drills and evaluate the student’s progress
- Engage participants with fun and dynamic instruction
- Responsible for set-up and clean-up of lesson area
- Ability to keep and maintain accurate student progress records
- Present proper demonstration and explanation of swimming skills and techniques, analyze and correct performance, minimize fear, and use appropriate teaching devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents in a professional and positive manner
- Attend staff and training meetings as required
- Prior aquatics experience teaching swim lessons and/or coaching swimming
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching swimming and water safety to both children and adults
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to work Saturday, Sunday and weekday afternoon/evening shifts when needed
- Must be a customer service oriented team player
- CPR Certified within first 3 months of employment
- Must be able to teach in the water for a minimum of 3 hours
- Prior Experience working with children and creating a positive environment for their development is a plus
- Prior experience as an athlete in competitive swimming, diving, or water polo also is a plus
with University of Maryland, University Recreation & Wellness
|The University of Maryland is currently seeking an Associate Director for Aquatics.
Full-time professional exempt staff position with full benefits. The Associate Director for Aquatics has major responsibility for providing overall leadership and direction for University Recreation & Wellness aquatic and community programs, events, staff, and facilities. Specific responsibilities include: supervising 3 full-time employees, implementing the schedule of aquatic and community program activities, coordinating maintenance for 3 campus swimming pools, working closely with user groups (academic, student, and rental) scheduled in aquatic facilities, recruiting and managing national/regional/local aquatic events, preparing bids and applications for hosting major aquatic events, coordinating safety skills training for 45 full-time and 500 student employees, administering the department’s American Red Cross Licensed Provider agreement, developing and monitoring an annual budget for aquatic and community programs and facilities, coordinating instruction of Kinesiology Department courses held in aquatic facilities, and teaching 1-3 aquatics courses each semester. Serves as a member of the senior staff team. Some evening and weekend work is required.
|Candidates must have, as a minimum: a master’s degree (a bachelor’s degree with 5 years of work experience may be substituted for the master’s degree requirement), 7 years of full-time experience administering collegiate or community recreation programs, 5 years of full-time experience developing and delivering aquatics programs and supervising aquatic facilities, experience hosting large-scale aquatic events, current American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor and Water Safety Instructor certifications, experience supervising full-time employees, demonstrated communication skills, and current Certified Pool Operator certification (or willingness to get within 6 months of hire). Preferred: American Red Cross Instructor Trainer certification, experience with aquatics national governing bodies, experience using Colorado timing systems and Hy-Tek Meet Manager, and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.APPLICATION DEADLINE: For best consideration, January 20, 2016. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Call 301-226-4400 or visit www.recwell.umd.edu.
START DATE: March 1, 2016, preferred.
with Michigan Lakeshore Aquatics at Holland Community Aquatic Center
Immediate Opening – HEAD COACH – Michigan Lakeshore Aquatics (MLA);
Swimming & Diving Teams – Holland Michigan
This position is a full time salaried position with benefits responsible for all aspects of running a competitive year around swim program.
• Be a positive role model, maintaining high ethical and moral standards and adhering to USA Swimming Coach’s Code of Conduct and Safe Sport rules.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with student/athletes, parents, staff, MLA Booster Board and our HCAC patrons.
• Create an environment to grow our competitive program and contribute to the long-term health and success of the program.
• Be passionate about swimming, learning and developing the potential of all student/athletes.
• Coach the MLA Senior & Gold Group.
• Hire, supervise and build a strong coaching team.
• Design and oversee all training plans for MLA swim groups.
• Manage competitive policies, set SC & LC team meet schedules, and oversee team travel arrangements.
• Develop and manage competitive department budget.
• Be an integral part of the Holland Community Aquatic Center leadership team.
• Work with facility staff to develop marketing and public relation programs and materials.
• Coordinate with Aquatic Manager on integrating sound stroke techniques in Swim America and transition to competitive program.
• Work with facility staff to develop marketing materials and public relation programs.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent education
• Minimum of (7) years’ coaching experience with demonstrated progression in leadership, management, supervision and student-athlete success
• Demonstrated ability to coach novice to elite level student-athletes
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills, ability to build teams and instill confidence & trust
• Excellent oral, interpersonal, public speaking and written communication skills
• Success with budget development, management, implementation and revenue growth
• American Coaches Association Certified Level 4 preferred or higher
• Proficient in; Hy-Tek’s Meet Manager, TeamUnify, and OnDeck
• Membership & Certifications; USA Swimming, American Swim Coaches Association,
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Water Safety Instructor (WSI),
• Must pass all Holland Aquatic Center pre-employment background and reference checks
Compensation; Competitive Salary based on experience and qualifications
with University of Rhode Island
*************This position has been filled*****************
This position is full-time calendar year, limited to 06-30-2017 with extension contingent upon funding approval. Responsible for coordinating the recruitment of Division I student-athletes and assisting in the design and implementation of training programs for the Women’s Swimming Program. Contribute to the overall administration of the Women’s Swimming Program, including assisting with team travel, meet management, equipment purchase and management, fundraising and alumni/parent relations, and daily operations. Work with a team of coaches and foster a positive competitive environment both athletically and academically for student-athletes. Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Women’s Swimming & Diving Coach.
Visit the URI jobs website at: https://jobs.uri.edu to apply and view complete details for job posting (SF00318). Please attach 2 (PDF) documents to your online Employment Application: (#1) Cover letter and (#2) Resume, which is to include the names and contact information of three professional references. Applications will close September 19, 2016. APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE ONLY.
The University of Rhode Island is an AA/EEOD employer. Women, persons of color, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of other protected groups are encouraged to apply.
with University of Arkansas
****This position has been filled***
Assistant Swimming and Diving Coach
The Department of Athletics at the University of Arkansas is now accepting applications for the Assistant Swimming and Diving Coach. The Assistant Swimming and Diving Coach will assist in all aspects of coaching the swimming & diving program. The Assistant Coach will create daily, weekly and seasonal work out plans in conjunction with the head Swimming & Diving Coach and develop the student athlete’s skill level with all aspects of stroke technique and be proficient in filming. This position will also serve as the recruiting coordinator and will oversee ordering and organizing equipment and team travel.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
One year of collegiate, USA Swimming Club, or International Swimming Club coaching experience
Experience as a collegiate head coach
Experience recruiting top ranked prospective student athletes
Experience using HyTek
For a complete position announcement and information regarding how to apply, visit http://jobs.uark.edu/postings/11270
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The University welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity. Persons must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of employment. All applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.
with SOLO Aquatics
Looking for an energetic coach to lead and teach young age group swimmers, ages 8-11, within the team mission statement. Approximately 4-6 hours a week of coaching (not including meets). Training provided for possible candidates. Preferably, applicants should have their USA Swimming coaching credentials completed with current CPR and First Aid certifications. A personal history of competitive swimming is recommended.
with Extreme Aquatic Team