Applications due 06/18/21
Date posted: June 4, 2021
Location: 1000 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is accepting applications for an Assistant Swimming Coach for the Women’s Swimming Program. This position reports directly to the Head Swimming & Diving Coach and is responsible to perform duties in accordance with University, NCAA and Conference rules, regulations and policies.
- Support student-athletes in pursuit of academic goals.
- Contribute to the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Train and develop student-athletes to compete at the highest level.
- Assist with team training plans and competition strategies.
- Serve as a liaison to assigned support units.
- Represent the Swimming and Diving program at various University functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply