Applications due 09/18/22
Date posted: August 8, 2022
Location: 26 East Main Street, Norton, MA, USA
Wheaton College, an NCAA Division III institution in Norton, Massachusetts, is looking for a motivated, energetic, passionate, and caring individual to assist our men’s and women’s swimming and diving program. The Assistant Coach helps prepare the team for a full intercollegiate varsity season, including in-season and non-traditional practices, scouting of opponents, and game preparation. As well, this person will play an active role in identifying, evaluating, and recruiting qualified prospective student-athletes. A commitment to working and teaching within an environment that embraces the holistic development of the student-athlete is essential. Additionally, as directed by the Athletic Administration, this person will serve in an administrative capacity. It is expected that this individual will complete their job while complying with all NCAA Division III, NEWMAC, and Wheaton College rules and regulations.
1) Assist in organizing and conducting team practices to prepare the team for competition. Travel locally, regionally, and nationally for any regular or post-season events.
2) Oversee student-athletes academic progress and be available for consultation and support for overall student-athlete well-being.
3) Contribute to executing the program’s recruiting plan for prospective student-athletes. Including regional and national travel and the use of various forms of communication.
4) Assist in the engagement and communication with alumni and fundraising initiatives.
5) Serve in an administrative capacity as needed, including but not limited to, secondary duty, sports information assignments, game management as well as serving on department and campus-wide committees.
How to Apply
Apply via the link below or email Head Coach, Barrett Roberts: [email protected]
26 East Main Street