Saline Swim Team is looking for an experienced coach who, not only, share a love of swimming and working with young people, but also have the expertise and disposition to enhance competitiveness of our exciting and growing program.
- · Plan and implement training design for select Age-groups through a custom seasonal plan
- · Provide a deep understanding of swimming biomechanics, including but not limited to:
progression training, drills and clinic style teaching.
- · Work within the structure of a team wide progressive development plan.
- · Have a basic understanding of aerobic and energy system development
- · Lead groups with and without support from other staff.
- · Must be available on weeknights and some weekends
- · Ability to productively and safely lead large groups of swimmers.
- · Comfort in working with a variety of age groups.
- · Love for the sport of swimming and continued zeal for personal development.
How to Apply
Email Resume and Interest:
Jeff Gross, Head Coach, [email protected]