Location: 79 Maple Street, Summit, NJ, USA
The Connection in Summit, NJ, known for its excellent aquatic programs is looking for a full time director who is passionate about Aquatics and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Aquatics Director plans and manages all aspects of instructional, recreational, and pre-competitive programs.
- Responsibilities also include pool facility operations and maintenance.
- The Director hires, trains and supervises a staff of 50.
- The position reports to the Senior Director and includes teaching/coaching/guarding as well as some evenings and weekends.
- Applicants should have four years of experience in lifeguarding/coaching/swim instruction including aquatics supervision/management with two years of customer service experience.
- Red Cross Lifeguarding certificate required and Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor (LGI) preferred.
- NSPF Certified Pool Operator (CPO) and Lifeguard Instructor Trainer (LGIT) are also preferred and will be required within one year of employment.
- Competitive compensation offered.
- Membership discounts offered to staff and their families including access to fitness facility and pool as well as adult and children’s classes.
How to Apply
Email resume to Andrea Falcone at [email protected]
79 Maple Street