South Carolina Swimming
Job Description –Part-time position (20-30 hours) ability to work remotely
Salary – $12 and up per hour based on experience and qualification
Under the direction of the Chairman of the Board, the Administrative Manager shall:
- Liaison for SC Swimming clubs, coaches, members and USA Swimming.
- Register Group and Individual members and manage all forms (including online) related to membership registration.
- Maintain and update meet sanctions templates and work with the Board to create a seamless process.
- Account for monies received from registration, sanction fees/fines and meet financials. Enter data into QuickBooks accordingly.
- Maintain a P.O. Box, manage mail and make bank deposits.
- Collaborate on policies and procedures germane to registration tasks and duties.
- Attend Registration/Membership workshops as directed. Attend Board and House of Delegates meetings.
- Ensure SC Swimming website contains accurate and timely information for its members, including notifications and general communication.
- Assist with the organization of travel for board members and officials.
- Assist Board members with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but commensurate experience will be considered.
- Database maintenance and knowledge.
- Self-motivated team player and self-discipline required.
- Professional MS Office Experience: 3-5 years.
- Customer Service a must.
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy in working with volunteers and members.
- Flexible hours, occasional evenings and weekends.
While the primary duties of the Administrative Manager will be focused on member services/support, registration and sanction matters, additional duties may be assigned by the Chairman of the Board.
Please send a cover letter, resume and 3 references to: Bianca Walker, Admin Vice Chair. [email protected]. (512) 689-4222.
How to Apply
134, Sunset Drive
Greenville, SC 29605