SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Capacity (Base) Building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: 16 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Micro Cycle: December-April
[10=r/l paddle, 10 pad push, 10 pad @ feet, 10 reg paddles Build! @:35] MINDFULNESS!!
3x [r1=feet, r2=zooms, r3=Finz]
4×50 K build to max
100 IM kick moderate, best rythym and bp
100 IM swim Fast!
8×25 shooter o=foem e=fast
[[email protected]:00/2:00/1:40/:40, r2&3=:55/1:40/1:30/:40]
12×100 bk/fr by 50 flow @1:15/1:20/1:25/1:30
warm down with time