Position: Front Desk/Customer Service Coordinator
Anticipated Start Date: August 2015
Work Hours: 20-40 Hours/Week; Monday-Saturday
Compensation: $13-$15/hr based on experience
SwimLabs is a year-round, indoor swim school for children and adults who are learning to swim, as well as a training facility for competitive swimmers and triathletes. We are looking for self-motivated, energetic, personable individuals to become part of our team.
The ideal candidate has a welcoming, bright personality, professional appearance, is very well organized, punctual and has a positive can-do attitude. You should be forward-thinking, have common sense, and most importantly – be dependable. We will rely on YOU to help run our business so dependability is a must!
We are looking for Front Desk Coordinators/Receptionists with the following experience/qulaifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service
- Dedicated, detail oriented team player
- Exceptional guest relations and communication skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking abilities: able to handle, and coordinate multiple schedules; keep swim instructors and clients on time; answer up to 3 phone lines; check people in and out – simultaneously
- Flexible schedule – will need to work evenings and Saturdays
- Extensive computer experience with scheduling softwares
- Fax and scanner savvy, with a knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing
- Happy disposition; hospitable and caring
- Knowledge and experience with MindBody Online client scheduling software
- Swim knowledge and swim experience: 4 basic strokes, lesson progression, etc.
- Providing above and beyond customer service
- Answering phones with great phone etiquette
- Responding to inquiries about SwimLabs
- Explaining SwimLabs programs and services to prospective clients
- Booking swim lessons, checking-in clients in a professional manner
- Ensuring that all clients have had an excellent experience
- Maintaining a clean and orderly reception environment
We are looking for that special person who makes everyone feel welcome, provides outstanding customer service and can function in a very busy environment. If this describes you, you might be a perfect fit for our team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and a copy of your resume to Brian, [email protected], in Word format in response to this ad. You will be contacted based on your resume submission for an interview. PLEASE HIGHLIGHT ANY SWIM EXPERIENCE.
Swimming News / Swimming Job courtesy of SwimLabs.