Burlingame Aquatic Club (BAC) in Burlingame, CA is seeking a Part-Time Lead Age Group Coach. Located in Pacific Swimming, BAC is committed to providing excellence in aquatics from Learn to Swim to Masters. The position will report to the Head Coach of Competitive Swimming. The position includes leading up to two groups.
- Lead Coach for one or two of our groups. The groups may include swimmers age 7-14. The Lead Coach will be responsible for approximately 12-18 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and will typically attend 1 weekend meet per month. The groups may practice Monday-Friday and on Saturday mornings.
- The coach will be responsible for administrative duties for primary group(s) and seasonal, weekly and daily planning.
- Participation in our staff meetings.
- The coach may assist with other competitive groups.
- Competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills
- Desire & passion for working with and developing swimmers of all ages
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
- Eagerness to learn and grow coaching skills.
- Current USA Swimming Coach certification requirement
****The successful candidate will be able to begin August 17, 2015.
Salary is commensurate with experience, starting at $20,000 annually.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and references to Head Coach Ben Chung [email protected]
ABOUT BURLINGAME AQUATIC CLUB
Located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, Burlingame Aquatic Club (BAC) offers excellence in aquatics to our community. Programs include Learn to Swim, Masters Swimming, Age Group Water Polo, AquaFit and Competitive Swimming. Featuring an Olympic-sized pool as our primary training facility, BAC offers the opportunity for growth for both our athletes and our coaches.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of BAC.