Can you pick the winning time of each swimming event at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games?
This week’s quiz is simple: we’ve provided a list of the winning times in random order. You match the times to the proper event. A few notes at the top:
- This is a clickable quiz – the event is shown at the top, and you click the button for the winning time out of the field of buttons below.
- You are allowed to skip an event and come back to it – this can be helpful with the tricky events. Use the “Prev” and “Next” buttons to skip through answers.
- Correct answers will be displayed in green. Wrong answers will flash red when you click them.
- You have five minutes to pick all 32 events.
- How many correct answers out of 32 can you get?
If you can’t get enough swimming quizzes, check out some of our past quizzes:
- Every school to win a Division I NCAA relay title – women
- Every school to win a Division I NCAA relay title – men
- Top 20 swimmers of all-time in men’s 50-yard freestyle
- Every country to win an Olympic medal in swimming
- 2016 U.S. Olympic Team by event
- All SCM World Record Holders
- Rapid Fire: Top 25 in ISL MVP scoring
You can find more fun & games in our new Swimming Fun & Games channel by following this link, though we’re not liable for the work you don’t get done today.
100% with 2mins22secs left, looks like I need to get out more loool
27/32, I got every 1:53 wrong and then the women’s 2 fly/back. Petition to disallow swimmers from going 1:53
Milak will go 1:50 in 200 fly.
Rylov 1:52 in 200 back?
Some girl 1:52 in 200 free? (Ledecky? Titmus?) Or maybe the winning time will be 1:54, like last year in Gwangju.
No woman is going 1:52 next year. And I hope Milak can get on 2019 form again quickly after his covid battle. His 200 FR best recently was encouraging. I fully expected to see a 1:49 in Tokyo from him before everything went off the rails this year and got postponed.
Phelps went a 1:54.66 in Rio?!?!?! damn that’s fast, probably one of the most impressive times on here.
GOAT gonna GOAT
If it was early in the meet he would have set the WR. I wanted him to get one in Rio, and that was his best shot.
27 with time to spare but yeah the 1:53s….
31/32. I was an idiot and pressed 3:30 for women’s 4×100 medley
27/32, I don’t know why but I was getting dizzy.
Got all the men’s right, lulz 75% overall
The 3 1:53s made this tough
Well ledecky wasn’t as fast as schmitt, so it had to be 1:53 high, and I thought I remembered that murph went over 1:53.5, so for me it was sorted out pretty quickly.