Location: 3169 Roundhill Rd, Alamo, CA 94507, USA
HEAD SWIM COACH – ROUND HILL COUNTRY CLUB
Round Hill Country Club is Premier Country Club, nestled in the foothills of Alamo, California. We have a wonderful opportunity for a Head Coach for our Recreational Competitive Spring/Summer Swim Team. Team Heat continues to be one of the best teams in the Contra Costa County. The team is looking for a fun, energetic and qualified coaches to continue that tradition.
Director of Aquatics
The compensation is dependent on the employee’s experience, scope of position and negotiable
Essential Job Functions
- Head Coach,
- Employee is tasked with overseeing the day to day operations of Team Heat which shall include organizing and directing practices to develop its youth swimmers at levels, hiring and management of coaching staff, meet preparation and management, administrative duties, building strong relationships with its swimmers and families, working with and partnering with the Swim Team Committee, and ensuring the execution of the team’s Mission Statement.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Proven success at executing a plan to develop swimmers of all ages at all skill levels
- Solid base of teaching stroke technique to all ages and skill levels
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience in management, ability to provide clear direction to employees, and highly organized
- CPR certified.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you – We Would Love to Hear From You!!!!
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Round Hill Country Club | 3169 Roundhill Rd | Alamo, CA 94507
phone: 925.934.8211 x357