Date posted: July 21, 2022
Location: Helena, MT
The Head Coach, through collaboration and communication, is responsible for ensuring:
- Team operations
- Swimmer Recruitment and retention
- Providing coaching and training that is technically, age and developmentally appropriate.
- Community Involvement
For a complete job description, see contact information below. Additional team information is available at www.hlst.org
Successful candidates will have at least 2 years of swim coaching experience. Candidates must be U.S. citizens or currently eligible to work in the U.S.
ASCA Level 2 or 3. One year of management or administrative experience.
- Minimum of 2 years coaching/working with youth experience preferred
- Knowledge of Team Unify, and Hy-Tek systems
- Ability to work with swimmers of all ages
- Cooperative and respectful interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Training in team building best practices in accordance with USA Swimming Safe Sport.
- Completed and up to date educational and safety training/lifeguard water safety standards with USA Swimming
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a statement describing the applicant’s coaching philosophy, current resume, and three current references with contact information via email to the Hiring Committee Chairs:
Sarah Urban and Piper Lynch
Applications will be reviewed as submitted and the position will remain open until filled. Questions can be referred to the Hiring Committee Chairs by email (preferred): [email protected] and [email protected] or by calling (406) 443-0687.
PO Box 936
Helena, MT 59624
phone: (406) 459-9726