Applications due 07/20/17
- USA Swimming Certifications
- Previous coaching experience with a demonstrated ability to develop skills and training of all levels of swimmers.
- Energetic and positive motivator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with mature judgment, reliability, respectful and ethical behavior.
- Responsible for seasonal training program and development of all swimmers.
- Promote a safe, inviting and positive environment for swimmers, parents, and other coaches.
- Directly coach at least one age group (preferably high school aged swimmers).
- Supervision and guidance of assistant coaches.
- Attendance at meets, board meetings, team/parent meetings, fundraising activities, and LSC events.
- This position is responsible to the Board of Directors.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Base pay of $25-$30k with opportunities for additional monies through discretionary bonuses and coach directed/organized fundraisers. Travel and professional certifications expenses covered by team. Moving and relocation allowance offered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume and references to:
2141 Bittel Rd., Owensboro, KY 42301