Applications due 08/04/17
- USA Swimming Certifications
- Previous coaching experience with a demonstrated ability to develop skills and training of all levels of swimmers.
- Energetic and positive motivator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with mature judgment, reliability, respectful and ethical behavior.
- Responsible for seasonal training program and development of all swimmers.
- Promote a safe, inviting and positive environment for swimmers, parents, and other coaches.
- Directly coach at least one age group (preferably high school aged swimmers).
- Supervision and guidance of assistant coaches.
- Attendance at meets, board meetings, team/parent meetings, fundraising activities, and LSC events.
- This position is responsible to the Board of Directors.
Pay commensurate with experience and accepted responsibilities. Bonus opportunities also are available. Travel, professional certification and continuing education costs are covered by the team. Moving and relocation allowance offered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume and references to:
2141 Bittel Rd., Owensboro, KY 42301