Applications due 10/05/17
The Head Coach will have full wet-side responsibilities including:
- Develop, plan, organize, and lead our competitive swim program.
- Lead, recruit, develop and supervise coaching staff.
- Develop and communicate a Team Vision and Goals.
- Consistently evaluate and improve program to ensure sustained achievement and growth.
- Swimmer recruitment and development.
- Manage and evaluate athlete goal setting.
- Parent/swimmer education and communication.
- Plan, organize and schedule meets.
- Collaborate and support Governing Board in development of team budget, fee structure and fundraising activities.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Team Unify, Team Manager, Meet Manager, Office)
- Strong background in competitive swimming with a minimum of 3 years progressive coaching experience.
- Experience in developing swimmers from novice to high-level swimmers.
- Ability to effectively communicate appropriate goals and progressions to swimmers and parents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of stroke technique progression, dryland progression, training progression and taper strategies for all levels.
- Member in good standing with USA Swimming and current on all background checks and certifications.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with qualifications. MPMR provides full reimbursement for approved swim meet expenses as well as any professional development. A contract will be offered. This is a part-time position.
How to Apply
Please email resume to [email protected]
350 S Mc Pherrin Ave