SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Taper
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old, 19-22 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: < 1 week
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Meters
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
[4 futures/ 10 Jnat/ 19 JO]
Perspective/ Planning and Process/ Be a great teammate, Pull up and Never Pull Down! No Drama pr Gossip!
4×100 (75fr/25 ch DPC no splash mo soumd)
4×75 sc-dr-sw 1ea
4×50 fr drop breath
4×25 hypox flow
16×25 [4r-l/4knuckle/4padpush/4Push dr] @Coach or :35
4×50 u/o porp flow
4×25 max speed b/o
100 swim n/s g3 to 4
18×50 [1d/s strk bld, 1 hvo, 1 b to or pp pr speedplay] @1:10
6×75 fr flow @1:10
relay x’s/ bursts/ sprints/turns/looks
Head Coach, Rancho San Dieguito
SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout is powered by Commit Swimming.
Swimming news for swim coaches and swim teams, courtesy of Commit Swimming. Click here to view all daily swimming workouts on SwimSwam.