Position: Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swim Coach (Full-time)
Position Reports to: Head Coach, Men’s & Women’s Swimming & Diving
Responsibilities: To include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the coaching, teaching, instructing and planning of all practices and meets.
- Coach, teach, and instruct individual skill development of Division I student-athletes.
- Assist in the recruiting of quality student-athletes within the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA policies.
- Commitment to attend all practices and home and away meets.
- Assist the head coach with the administrative operations of the swim program as needed.
- Fully comply with all University policies and procedures, NCAA, and Atlantic 10 rules and regulations.
- Attend fund raising events upon request to support the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years coaching experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit applications to: [email protected] FORDHAM UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INSTITUTION.
About Fordham University
Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution in the heart of New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 15,100 students in its four undergraduate colleges and its six graduate and professional schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre at Heythrop College in the United Kingdom.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Fordham University.