The Clarence Swim Club is currently seeking a Program Director & Head Coach for the Clarence Learn to Swim Program. The Clarence Learn to Swim Program is a year round lessons program for beginner and intermediate level swimmers, preparing children for competitive swimming at the Club Level. Additionally, CLTS offers an adaptive swim program in which swimmers with disabilities may learn basic stroke technique in a 1:1 setting and prepare to compete in Special Olympics. CLTS completes over 1,200 registrations per year.
The successful candidate will have 5 or more years of coaching experience, preferably with head coach or head age group coach experience. The candidate must possess current USA Swimming coach certifications, 4 year college degree, and pass background screenings prior to employment. Proficiency in Team Unify is preferred. Experience in supervising staff and directing team activities, including helping plan club events, is preferred.
- In-water, hands on, instruction of swimmers from the most beginners to intermediate levels, preparing swimmers to compete at the club level.
- Ability to develop and manage learn to swim program
- Effective communication skills with swimmers, parents, coaching staff, Board of Directors;
- Supervision and education of part-time instructors
- Ability to manage team website and coordinate online registrations through Team Unify Website.
Compensation is based on experience
HOW TO APPLY
Email Resume and Cover letter to [email protected]
About The Clarence Swim Club
Clarence Swim Club is located in Clarence NY, a Suburb of Buffalo.
Mission: The mission of the Clarence Swim Club is: To empower competitive swimmers to be champions in and out of the water for a lifetime, emphasizing team unity and individual achievement.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Clarence Swim Club.