“Swimming Is My Passion” – Meenakshi Pahuja
Ham Sab Jante Hai Ki Kisi Bhi Work Me Consistency Bnane Ke Liye Ek Motivation Ki Jrurat Hoti Hai And Aaj Usi Motivation Ke Sath Ham Ek Baar Fir Aapko Meenakshi Pahuja “Jal Pari” Ke 2018 Ke Achievements Ko Share Krne ja Rhe Hai.
India Ki “Jal Pari” Meenakshi Pahuja Ne Apne 2018 Ke Achievements Ko Share Krte Hue 3 Videos Swimswam Ke Sath Share Kiye Hai Jinme Unki 3 Swim – Samoa Apolima Strait Swim, Swim For Peace And Progress Of Kashmir And Lake Constance Germany Shamil Hai.
Unhone Video Me Dikhaya Hai Ki Kaise Open Water Swim Ke Liye Wo Apni Practice Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Pool, New Delhi Me Pure Hard Work Ke Sath Krti Hai.
First Video Me Unhone Apolima Strait Swim Ki Clips Share Ki Hai And Ye Bhi Dikhaya Hai Ki Kaise Actual Race Ke Phle Test Swim Hoti Hai, And Actual Race Ki Clips Bhi Dikhayi Hai Taki Jo Young Swimmers Hai And Jinko Open Water Swim Me Interest Hai Wo Bhi Isi Tarah Hard Work Krke India Ko Internationally Represent Kar Sake Or Medals Jeet Sake. Unhone Apolima Strait Me 11hrs30mins Non-Stop Swim Kiya.
Meenakshi Pahuja – Apolima Strait Swim April 2018
Second Video Me “Swim For Peace And Progress Of Kashmir” Ki Video Clip Share Ki Hai Ye Swim Dal Lake Me J&K Association Of Physiotherapy Ne Organize Kiya Tha. Unhone Dal Lake Me Water Ke 13 Degree Temperature Ke Sath 2km Tak Swim Kiya, Dal Lake Ka Water Murky Hone Ke Sath Usme Weeds Bhi The Jo Swim Ko Kafi Difficult Bna Rhe The. Unhone Apni Speech Me Is Baat Ko Organizers Ke Sath Bhi Share Kri Taki Jo Difficulty Unko Swim Krte Hue Hui Wo Khtm Ki Ja Sake Or Dal Lake Ki Beauty Ko Aur Acche Se Dikhaya Ja Ske.
INTERNATIONAL SWIMMER – MEENAKSHI PAHUJA SWIMS FOR PEACE AND PROGRESS OF KASHMIR
Third Video Me Meenakshi Pahuja Ne Lake Constance Germany Ki Swim Ki Clip Share Ki Hai Ye Swim Unhone 26th July 2018 Ko Kri Thi And Isi Swim Ke Sath Wo First Indian Swimmer Bhi Ban Gyi Jinhone Isko Complete Kiya.
FIRST INDIAN SWIMMER ACCOMPLISHED LAKE CONSTANCE GERMANY – MEENAKSHI PAHUJA- HEALTHYNUDGEZ
Sirf 6 Month Ki Age Me Meenakshi Ne Phli Baar Swimming Pool Me Utri Thi, Or Phla State Medal Meenakshi Ne 3 Saal Or Phla National Medal 6 Saal Ki Umr Me National Junior Championships Me Jeeta Tha. 1987 Se 2001 Tak Meenakshi Ne Lagatar 13 Saal National Level Par Medals Jeete. 2010 Me 5 Din Me 5 Lake Swimming Kar Ke Paar Karne Ke Sath Meenakshi Record Banaya. presently wo Delhi University Ke Lady Shri Ram College Me Assistance Professor Ki Job Karti Hai.
Meenakshi Pahuja Ki Achievements :
INTERNATIONAL OPEN WATERS
1. Became the first one from Delhi to participate in 20th International Marathon Swim-2007- and successfully complete the distance of 26.4kms held at lake Zurich, Switzerland, 2007.
2. Became the First one from Delhi to attempt the Great English Channel Swim-2008.
3. Became the First Indian to successfully swim 5 lakes in 5 days -Tex Robertson High Land lakes Challenge, 2010 (Lake Buchanan, Inks Lake, Lake LBJ, Lake Marble Falls & Lake Travis).
4. Became the First Indian to Successfully swim Around Key West, Florida (12.5 Miles), 2011.
5. First Indian to Successfully swim Lake Travis Solo, Austin, Texas, USA, (12 Miles), 2011
6. Bronze Medalist- Labuan Sea Cross Channel, Malaysia organized by the Malaysia govt.- 2012
7. Successful Swim Ranked 15th- Ederle-17.5 miles swim, NYC SWIM-2012 Gangway One, Battery Park –at North Cove Marina to Sandy Hook, New Jersey
8. Successfully Swam 28.5miles and was ranked 3rd at the annual 28.5-mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim, NYC a full counter-clockwise circumnavigation of the island of Manhattan, held on 12th July’2014
9. 25 miles of GREAT ENGLISH CHANNEL- 2014
10. In 2014 successfully swam the famous and Iconic swim of Robben Island south Africa, Cape Town.
11. First Indian to Participate in 24miles Tampa Bay, Florida Swim-2016 ( Race called off after 3 hours because of storm)
12. First Indian to successfully swim 3 out of 4 lakes in SCAR Swim Challenge ( 40miles challenge), Arizona-2017 (Saguaro Lake: 9.5-mile (15.2 km), Canyon Lake9 miles (14.4 km), Apache Lake: 17 miles (27.3 km), Roosevelt Lake; (5 miles).
13. First Indian to participate and win a gold medal for India in Belgart Marathon, 2kms race held on 23rd September’2017 at Minsk. It was cold water swim.
14. First Asian to swim Apolima Strait-2018 Swam for 11 hours and 30mins.
15. First Asian to successfully swim Lake Constance, Germany, 11.6km -2018
NATIONAL LONG DISTANCE SWIMMING
1. 1992-Kurukshetra (3Kms) 1 Gold Medal- Swimming federation of India
2. 2006- In 63rd National Long Distance Swimming Championship Successfully swam (19 Kms) held at Murshidabad, West Bengal.
3. 2008- In 65th National Long Distance Swimming Championship Successfully swam (81 Kms) held at Murshidabad, West Bengal.
4. 2009 & 2010- participated in Women (Open) Category in Ninth All -India Open Sea-Swimming Competition – 2009 (OSSC-09) organized by the Indian Navy. The Start point is Port Hand Buoy near Prongs Reef Lighthouse and ends at INWTC (Indian Naval Watermanship Training Centre) successfully swam 6 kms.
5. Successfully swam 37th Annual All India 14 k.m Long distance swimming competition on river Hooghly. Ahiritola Youth Swimming Club on18/12/2011, 2013 & 2014 Start: Panihati Baaro Mandir Ghat
6. Dal Lake, Kashmir, Successful 2kms, Swim for Peace- 2018
Indian Swimming or International Swimming Ke News Janne Ke Liye Facebook Par Swimswam Hindi Ko Like Karna Na Bhule:- SwimSwamhindi