2020 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, February 26 – Saturday, February 29
- Federal Way, WA (Pacific Time Zone)
- Prelims 10:30 a.m./Finals 6 p.m.
- Defending Champion: Stanford (3x) (results) (diving)
- Live Video
- Women’s Fan Guide
- Estimated NCAA Invite Times
- NCAA ‘A’ Cuts
- Championship Central
- Record Book
- Heat Sheets
- Mile Heat Sheets
- Psych Sheets
- Live Results
The final prelims session of the 2020 women’s Pac-12 Championships take place on Saturday morning, with swimmers set to compete in the 200 back, 100 free, 200 breast, and 200 fly. The mile will be swum as timed finals in the afternoon, with the fastest 8 seeds swimming at the beginning of finals.
Cal’s defending champion Abbey Weitzeil, who was out on day 3 with an injury from the finish of the 50 free, is still entered in the 100 free as the top seed. They’re without #3 seed Izzy Ivey, though, as Ivey swam a double on Friday and has already hit her 3-event limit. Ivey will still swim the 200 back as an exhibition swimmer. Cal’s 10th seed in the 100 free, freshman Ayla Spitz, scratched out in favor of the 200 back, where she’s the 15th seed.
Arizona All-American Kirsten Jacobsen has scratched out of her 13th seed in the 100 free. She’ll swim in heat 1 of the mile as she’s entered with no time. Stanford’s Katie Glavinovich made the opposite move. She scratched from #22 in the mile in favor of her other event. Glavinovich will swim as the 18th seed in the 200 back.
UCLA’s #20 Kenisha Liu is out of the 200 breast. She’ll swim the 100 free as the 28th seed.
Day 4 Scratches
- 1650 Free: #22 Katie Glavinovich (Stanford)
- 200 Back: #31 Erica Vong (UCLA), Isabella Ail (ASU)
- 100 Free: #3 Izzy Ivey (Cal), #10 Ayla Spitz (Cal), #13 Kirsten Jacobsen (Arizona), #50 Emma Broome (Utah)
- 200 Breast: #20 Kenisha Liu
- 200 Fly: #9 Sarah Darcel (Cal), #28 Emma Lawless (Utah)
Team Scores after Day 3
- Stanford – 1,027
- Cal – 866.5
- USC – 768
- UCLA – 701.5
- Arizona State – 635.5
- Arizona – 530
- Utah – 422.5
- Washington State – 265