Oakton swimmer Janet Hu, a high school junior and National Age Group Record holder, tells Matt Rees what specifically she’s worked on this year that has led her to taking that next-level step in short course. She and Andrew Seliskar both train at the same site with their USA Swimming club: Nation’s Capital Aquatic Club (NCAP).
About Braden Keith
The most common question asked about Braden Keith is “when does he sleep?” That’s because Braden has, in two years... Read More »
More from Braden Keith
- SWIMJAMS: Welsh Swimmers are the Kings of Their Castles
- Sarah Sjostrom Making Post World Record Appearance at Portuguese Open
- Le Clos Retains 4 Individual Entries for 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- Colgate Hires TCU Assistant Andy Waeger as New Head Coach
- St. Bonaventure Names Former Team Captain Krista Carlson as New Head Coach