Oakton swimmer Janet Hu, a high school junior and National Age Group Record holder, tells Matt Rees what specifically she’s worked on this year that has led her to taking that next-level step in short course. She and Andrew Seliskar both train at the same site with their USA Swimming club: Nation’s Capital Aquatic Club (NCAP).
About Braden Keith
The most common question asked about Braden Keith is “when does he sleep?” That’s because Braden has, in two years... Read More »
More from Braden Keith
- He’s Done It: Caeleb Dressel Goes Under 19 Seconds at Just 17 Years Old
- Carmel Swim Club Girls Re-Break National Age Group Record in Finals
- Army-Navy Dual Meet, Streamed Live, 5 E.T. – Check It Out Here!
- Winter Jr Nationals Finals – Day 1 Real-Time Recaps
- Russian Men Set World Record in 200 Medley Relay, Euro Mark Still Stands