Oakton swimmer Janet Hu, a high school junior and National Age Group Record holder, tells Matt Rees what specifically she’s worked on this year that has led her to taking that next-level step in short course. She and Andrew Seliskar both train at the same site with their USA Swimming club: Nation’s Capital Aquatic Club (NCAP).
In This Story
About Braden Keith
The most common question asked about Braden Keith is "when does he sleep?" That's because Braden has, in two years in the game, become one of the most prolific writers in swimming at a level that has earned him the nickname "the machine" in some circles. He first got his feet …Read More »
More from Braden Keith
- Commentary: Is the Rule that FINA is Interpreting Even Necessary?
- Arizona St. Completing Renovations on Swimming Pool, Lobby to Begin Bowman Era
- Cal’s 49-Point Scorer Cierra Runge Will Sit Out 2015-2016 Season
- College of Staten Island Swim Coach’s Termination Suit Dismissed
- Minna Atherton Breaks Emily Seebohm’s National Age Record