2017 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 25
- IUPUI Natatorium – Indianapolis, IN
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Psych Sheet
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Event Previews
- Live Results
NC State’s Ryan Held was all business this morning, rocketing to a personal best 41.34 in the 100 free prelims at the 2017 Men’s NCAA Championships. That took almost 3 tenths off his 41.61 from the ACC Championships, and now makes him the 7th fastest performer of all time, surpassing Matt Grevers‘ 41.35.
Held is the 2nd seed for tonight’s championship final, and will swim alongside Olympic relay teammates Blake Pieroni and Caeleb Dressel. The top seed for tonight is Florida’s Dressel, the American Record holder, with his 41.00. That was the 7th fastest performance in history and gives Dressel 4 times on the all-time top 10 performances list.
All-Time Top 10 Performers: Men’s 100 Free
All-Time Top 10 Performances: Men’s 100 Free