The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games are around the corner, And the Official SwimSwam Pick ‘Em Contest for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is now live!
The prizes for this contest will be provided by Speedo USA.
Need help making picks? Check out the SwimSwam official preview index here.
Correctly picking a swimmer to place:
- 1st – 7 points
- 2nd – 6 points
- 3rd – 5 points
- 4th – 4 point
Correctly picking a swimmer to place in the top 4 but putting them in the wrong spot, will earn you 2 points.
Picks will close at 5AM US Eastern Time on July 24, and at that time, we will post everyone’s picks for them to see.
You CAN go in and edit your responses up until 5AM on Saturday. You can also use this “edit responses” ability to go in and print or save your answers.
The tie-breaker for prizes, if necessary, will be the most correctly-picked winners in the relevant time period, then 2nd-place finishers, then 3rd-place finishers, etc. in the relevant time period.
Anybody is eligible to play, but only certain people are eligible for prizes (which are still being determined). For starters, only one entry per person is allowed. If we discover that you have made multiple entries, we may disqualify all of your entries.
To win prizes, entrant must:
- Be 18 or older
- Accept responsibility for any and all taxes
- Accept responsibility for any impact on high school or college eligibility
- Be a legal resident of the United States or Canada (prizes will only be mailed to these countries)
- Must enter contest using their real name
- No purchase is required for entry
- Agree to allow SwimSwam to provide their personal information to a sponsor in order to distribute prizes
THE TOP SCORER OF EACH DAY RECEIVES:
Speedo logo T-Shirt
Speedo Deluxe Ventilator Mesh Bag
Vanquisher 2.0 mirrored goggle
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER, WITH THE MOST OVERALL POINTS, RECEIVES:
Techsuit of their choice, Pure Intent or Pure Valor