Date posted: April 22, 2021
Location: Zionsville Aquatics Center, 1000 Mulberry Street, Zionsville, IN, USA
Zionsville Swim Club is seeking qualified applicants for part-time assistant age group & senior coach positions. We are looking for coaches that have a love of swimming and enjoy helping develop young people. Zionsville SC has a supportive community, a professional coaching staff and motivated athletes.
Part-time and reports directly to the ZSC Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach. Approximately 10-20 hours are available weekly, with the addition of swimming meet opportunities one or two weekends each month. Start Date: Immediate Openings Available
- Establish and maintain communications with both athletes and parents.
- Assist in the design of seasonal training plans for age group training squads.
- Responsible for assisting one or more of the club’s age group training squads through both dryland and water training.
- Attend competitions as assigned by Head Age Group Coach
- Create a positive team environment that inspires excellence
- Help select individual’s meet events and complete training squad entries in TeamUnify.
- Competitive Swimming Experience
- Coaching Experience
- Able to meet USA-Swimming Coaching Safety Requirements and pass all applicable background checks prior to starting employment.
- Hourly wages depending on qualifications and experience
- Approved expense reimbursement for training and travel
How to Apply
Email resume to Eric Meyer, [email protected]
PO Box 71
Zionsville, IN 46077