Applications due 08/22/16
Applicants should be ASCA level 2, minimum, with at least 2 years coach/age group head coach experience. Coach will be responsible for all practice schedules, workouts, directions to assistant coaches and dry land.
Applicants must possess:
- great communication skills, written and oral
- the ability to motivate and inspire swimmers to reach their full potential
- the drive to constantly improve on his/her knowledge of the sport
- goal setting for all levels
- working knowledge of HyTek and TeamUnify software
We offer a competitive salary with incentives in our growing team. We have a passionate core group of parents and swimmers with a lot of room for growth. We host 2-3 meets a year and have a strong volunteer corps.
Indianapolis is a great swimming community with a rich history. This is a great opportunity to be part of growing swimming community. Warren Aquatics Club was founded in 2011. Our numbers have been growing each year and have been finishing better at state and local meets. Warren Aquatics Club is a non profit organization. Position is to be filled immediately, but will remain open until the right coach is found.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]
9500 E 16th St