Applications due 08/15/21
Date posted: July 15, 2021
Location: Auburn, AL, USA
Auburn is taking applications with our women’s and men’s swim teams for Volunteer Assistant Swim Coaches. While working under NCAA Division I and SEC Conference rules and regulations, you will have an opportunity to learn all aspects of administering and coaching a Division I Swimming and Diving program in the SEC.
There will be opportunities to travel for championship meets, training camps, retreats, and dual meets during the season. In addition, there will be an opportunity to coach with our USA Swim Club, Auburn Univ Swim Club, and work the Auburn Swim Camp in the summer.
- Coaching responsibilities during scheduled workouts
- Daily administrative operations of the swimming & diving program
- Meet management duties
- Video & analysis of student athletes
- Strength and conditioning of student athletes
- Recruitment of student athletes to the program (on campus, phone calls)
- Assist with camps/clinics/lessons and other programs developed by Auburn staff
- Learn and develop knowledge in compliance with Auburn University, Southeastern Conference, & NCAA rules and regulations.
- Minimum education requirement- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills, work ethic, positive attitude
- Collegiate competitive experience is preferred
- USA Swimming certifications
How to Apply
How to apply:
If you have questions regarding the volunteer position, contact Coach Simpson [email protected]